Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) (45358 Views)

Wike Attends 2023/2024 Court Of Appeal Legal Year Celebration As A Special Guest / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by livinbygrace: 11:58am On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:
King of touts invited to a prestigious university My alma mater for that matter.
Nigeria is indeed finished

What’s wrong if his invited to share his own quota and experience regards to transportation system in the country?NURTW is duly and legally registered organization And there is no way you will talk about transportation in Nigeria without involving them.So enough of this meaningless outcry.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kaycee7:
Dr Dre and 50 Cent have given us some engaging content. I await what Oluomo has to offer.

tips on relationship management wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJF_1-y2Qo

https://www./video/x6b3jzr

down memory lane with MC
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Kaycee7(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
ornicus:

tips on relationship management wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJF_1-y2Qo

https://www./video/x6b3jzr

down memory lane with MC
Well, that didn't take long. grin grin
Ask and you shall receive really does work.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by livinbygrace: 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wallade:
Honestly, I am ashamed to identify with UNILAG on this invite to MC Oluomo as Special Guest.

Could the institution be subtly encouraging students to engage such shameful, volatile and dangerous profession.

So it’s right for TuFace(a dropout,cultist ) to give lecture at OAU and honored but wrong for MC to be invited ?Most of you just go to school but drop your sense at the entrance .NURTW is legally registered organization in Nigeria and they are recobginzed as a section of transportation ministry.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by asanwafo: 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Everyone is harping on his academic qualification. If Bill Gate were invited, most of u condemning MC Oluomo will be singing a ddifferent song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:04pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nonsense! So UNILAG value thug than rapist (sowore)
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Wallade(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
livinbygrace:

Most of you just go to school but drop your sense at the entrance .NURTW is legally registered organization in Nigeria and they are recobginzed as a section of transportation ministry.

Did I argue about NURTW? I see you went to school without the simple ability to comprehend statements.

Perhaps you are "Agbero wanna be" so it is pointless having this discussion with you.

If you so desire a banter on Nairaland, please look elsewhere not my mention.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
Tell me,hw wil dis country eva develop?Na now i gree say,truly,there was a country
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Wallade(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
livinbygrace:

So it’s right for TuFace(a dropout,cultist ) to give lecture at OAU and honored but wrong for MC to be invited ?Most of you just go to school but drop your sense at the entrance .NURTW is legally registered organization in Nigeria and they are recobginzed as a section of transportation ministry.

Bill Gates was a drop out yet he has addressed and employed graduates of Harvard University severally.

Tuface was a drop out, I don't know about the cultist accusation you put up against him, he can address OAU students with due respect especially because he is not into a shameful, dangerous and ridiculous profession

Tuface is an "Agbero" or Thug.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by livinbygrace: 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
Spatta:
Obafemi Awolowo University Ile Ife will never do a think LIKE that,
University of Ibadan will never do a stupid thing like inviting a Thug to address "intellectuals"
List the other schools that will not do such stupid thing
This is the evidence to confirm that University of Lagos is officially Dead

Shut up your dirty stinky mouth .Most if you just come online spewing trash .Same OAU that invited TUface and honored him,or TUface get PHD for music?
Now,I know most Nigerian youth are so daft
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by livinbygrace: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wallade:

Bill Gates was a drop out yet he has addressed and employed graduates of Harvard University severally.

Tuface was a drop out, I don't know about the cultist accusation you put up against him, he can address OAU students with due respect especially because he is not into a shameful, dangerous and ridiculous profession

I be confirmed Festac man,and we know as he dey go.Tuface na confirmed Egede man.Take it to anywhere .We were their when they started in 202 rd(hypertec ) in Festac before he moved to island .The thing is that he has good PR and manager EFE and that’s what many people don’t know .
So forget all this nonsense these small small children dey write online .

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by GGirll: 12:18pm On Sep 19, 2019
Shame on UNILAG
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
Those saying he's been in the transportation sector for several years and defending the decision to invite him have zero sense in their head.
Up until he became Chairman of NURTW some weeks ago, MC Oluomo occupied the position of treasurer. All he does is oversee the flow of funds, from taxes on danfo drivers, into the coffers of the union.
He's not even a policy-maker in the union and if we're honest, what he does is mostly delegate his boys on where to collect "owo loading" and oversee that they don't make away with the money.
They said it and I'm believing it now, Nigeria is presently in the age of anti-intellectualism.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
cyndy1000:
May God Restore Our Educational System Sanity as Nigerians first

Fixed
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by livinbygrace: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Wallade:

Did I argue about NURTW? I see you went to school without the simple ability to comprehend statements.

Perhaps you are "Agbero wanna be" so it is pointless having this discussion with you.

If you so desire a banter on Nairaland, please look elsewhere not my mention.

You are not arguing about NURTW but you are against their officials being invited to a seminar related to transportation?You are not making any sense.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
FuckDaMods:
King of touts invited to a prestigious university My alma mater for that matter.
Nigeria is indeed finished

I heard he was invited to talk on transportation.
I think it's cool

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Kingkun69(m): 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
naijadrivablog:
If his certificate is the "affidavit" type, no need to invite him in the gathering of intellectuals.
this isn't how this meme works my guy
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Kanmi87: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Unilag of all uni in this country, too bad
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by sogodihno: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Davash222:
Lagos as a State have special value for touts than scholars!! Not surprised.

Maybe, that's why it is better than Abia and all other SE states that give their people kerosene to feed on

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Mk i no just tlk cos i go jst scatter d whole table cos i see say some pple jst dey reson frm dia anus. angry
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
Somebody that cannot speak English.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
That is how TACHA will be all over the place as celebrity while hardworking Nigerian students struggle everyday
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
It is finished.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by zeestone99(m): 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
rahztafari:

FYI, I kno MC well. Am from Oshodi and hell yeah, I saw him gun down Esi for my eye in 2015 election.

Nevertheless, oluomo is a politician and a good one at that. Mention one surviving politician in Nigeria without a dirty hand and I will know how old you are.

MC oluomo is intelligent and for him to have remained in that post (am from Oshodi, I kno wat am sayin) till today with his kids being successful abroad, guy he earns my respect I swear.

As you can see, he is invited to a prestigious university in Nigeria and all y'all can do is have sleepless nights. Like I said, channel your frustrations where it is necessary. MC oluomo is more intelligent than many graduates in Nigeria today.

How is he intelligent, that he is good at killing people and not getting himself killed. Is that your own version of intelligence. Tell me the intelligent thing he has done to help mankind or improve the transportation sector. Then you will earn my respect.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by QuickStandard: 1:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
SirBunky85:
you shud weep for ur ignorant self cuz ur level of understanding is below average

You are too insignificant to deserve a reply from me.
Enjoy your Nairaland fame while it last.

Next time learn to make your points without insult.
My 2 cents
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by renewable1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's well.

Get our 1kva complete solar power system today for just 140k. 6hours back up time...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by livinbygrace: 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
Somebody that cannot speak English.

Success is not determine by level of English but intelligence.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by ScotMisile: 2:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
I go call MC Oluomo, I go report all of them.. .
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Kojiek: 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2019
Soon dem go give am Honorary Doctorate Degree.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by misterjosh(m): 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
The ignorant fellas shouting he is being invited to talk about transportation. Yeye, what exactly does MC know about transportation. Touting and transportation are two entirely different things... nonsense special guest angry
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
They plan to introduce "THUGGERY101" INTRODUCTORY THUG PHILOSOPHY as a new course in UNILAG

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by 77up(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Only Ayoola in that screenshot get sense , others are just full of hate.

We will be alright laslas sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House / Michael Jonathan Asemota And Abike Dabiri Meet After He Returned N150m In Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.