Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:46 AM

MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) (45588 Views)

Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN / Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by kindkingsley: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hey u young man watch ur tongue o. Hope u are among d foolish citizens u talking about.

This is nigeria.. A dullard is the president, a thug lord is giving a lecture at the university while an educated fellow is dismissed from giving the same kind of lecture to the same university and even been arrested n throwned into jail.. Nigeria is the most useless country. Her citizen the most foolish citizens.... An illiterate rolling over a country with atleast 3000 professors! Stupid people..[/quote]

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
Nigeria is finished! A known thug invited to speak before students! On what exactly..... I guess to lecture them on thuggery! Oh who did we offend in this country.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by biggie73(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
In the free world, thugnomics is the key to success. Education is over-rated....
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jobless lazy youths, all they do is cry, wail, attack, complain and bark like dogs all day and everyday. I don't even get the fixation with MC, he's not your elected official and he's not responsible for any Part of your life, but you are ready to kill yourselves every time you hear his name?

Some of you are just too sick..
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
MC Oluomo will give Unilag 5M
Those that invited him together with the ogas will share 3M
They will give the remaining 2M to the institution
10 students will vow to be like MC Oluomo after graduation
At least 7 will eventually be
The evil of today will produce evils tomorrow.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
LillyVal:
MC Oluomo will give Unilag 5M
Those that invited him together with the ogas will share 3M
They will give the remaining 2M to the institution
10 students will vow to be like MC Oluomo after graduation
At least 7 will eventually be
The evil of today will produce evils tomorrow.

Only evil obsessed and evil wishing people like you sabi evil things and evil ways.

It's not like you and your evil wishing kind are relevant and consequential to be invited to such gathering.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
I am for the truth and nothing but the truth
NGpatriot:

Only evil obsessed and evil wishing people like you sabi evil things and evil ways.

It's not like you and your evil wishing kind are relevant and consequential to be invited to such gathering.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by NGpatriot: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
LillyVal:
I am for the truth and nothing but the truth

Negativity and wishing evil is the truth in your evil world and where you come from?

MC and others are attending a meeting and doing something good for their country and humanity and you evil losers are here crying and wishing evil on them and their students.

Change your poor and negative outlook on life.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2019
livinbygrace:

Success is not determine by level of English but intelligence.

Ok I just hope his translator will do justice to his intelligence.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by americaninja1: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
So if I want to talk about drugs can I invite El chapo or El cano , or Pablo Escobar to the program
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by americaninja1: 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
rahztafari:
From the comments, it apparent that he is there for a seminar on transportation which is oluomo's field, so why y'all disturbed?

Is it ryt to invite someone without a first hand knowledge and experience on transportation?? This is stupidity!!! Even most of the so-called graduates in Nigeria are not as intelligent as this man.

His children are successful in US schools because he is daft abii?? Nigerians, u better know where to channel your frustrations
cos his children are successful in USA does that right his wrong. If u want to talk bout transport y nt invite ABC , chisco, God is Good CEOs nt some thuggery. What knowledge did he have bout transport rather than violence an taking garage by force.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2019
americaninja1:
So if I want to talk about drugs can I invite El chapo or El cano , or Pablo Escobar to the program

1. NURTW is not only the largest trade union in Nigeria, but also is a legitimate and legal association.

2. Drug selling is illegal and against the law, drug cartels are illegal and El Chapo is a convicted criminal and murder.

Now, how do you reconcile both?

You see how ignorant, unintelligent and embarrassing you sound?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by NGpatriot: 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
americaninja1:
cos his children are successful in USA does that right his wrong. If u want to talk bout transport y nt invite ABC , chisco, God is Good CEOs nt some thuggery. What knowledge did he have bout transport rather than violence an taking garage by force.

His wrong? What's he's wrong?

It's not he's fault that you people are haters, tribalists and bigots.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Sowore get money to give organizers?
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by gaventa: 7:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
Have you met him before? Do you even know MC in person or its what you read that influences your judgment. Compare Oshodi of the 90’s to Oshodi it now and I hope you say the truth. If oluomo was a Thug then I don’t think oshodi would experience such Change it has undergone. MC oluomo won’t even allow his boys take alcohol where he is. I don’t have to tell you anything, the fact that I know him personally is why I don’t have to argue with you.
hayzed1090:

he is not a thug but he breeds thugs. u shld be the one fearing God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
Jabioro:
Maybe I have to changed my way to thuggery.. because be like say thuggery paid ..Olumo invited to ours University..se na to give speech abi na to formated trouble..

It's a shame, if u want to be wealthy politically go Dino's way. Steal it and flaunt it, social media go give u publicity to ur village.

You can as well go razz like Oluomo, have Tinubu as your godfather, if you kill anybody, apa gbe.

This is Nigeria. Unilag students will now be seeing Oluomo as a role model.

I give up on Nigeria a long time.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
zinizta:
I hope I wont leave this forum more ignorant than I joined... Just look at their comments...

Amen

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by americaninja1: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
NGpatriot:

1. NURTW is not only the largest trade union in Nigeria, but also is a legitimate and legal association.

2. Drug selling is illegal and against the law, drug cartels are illegal and El Chapo is a convicted criminal and murder.

Now, how do you reconcile both?

You see how ignorant, unintelligent and embarrassing you sound?
NURTW might be legal but his he clean, his he doing the legal things, Who causes all the mayhem , rigging , butchering , killing during election, or u think nobody knows all these things they all perpetrate, look at Oyo state some of their members are rotting in jail, can u encourage ur son or family to be an agbero, dunno his last name his NURTW now. Be practical, be observant , and stop saying things dat ought to be but say tinz dat u seeing. Pablo Escobar was part of the parliament in Colombia those that make him clean? Grow balls man.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
QuickStandard:

You are too insignificant to deserve a reply from me.
Enjoy your Nairaland fame while it last.

Next time learn to make your points without insult.
My 2 cents
as I said initially, weep for ur ignorant self
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Westside and Agboroism is like 5&6.
That tout is the future governor of Lagos state so long as High Thief Tinubu the drug lord remains relevant in Lagos politics.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by hayzed1090: 8:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
gaventa:
Have you met him before? Do you even know MC in person or its what you read that influences your judgment. Compare Oshodi of the 90’s to Oshodi it now and I hope you say the truth. If oluomo was a Thug then I don’t think oshodi would experience such Change it has undergone. MC oluomo won’t even allow his boys take alcohol where he is. I don’t have to tell you anything, the fact that I know him personally is why I don’t have to argue with you.

oga what are you saying?
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by ericmor: 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
I’ve not even read the content, just the topic alone don dey make me laff already.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by gaventa: 9:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Don’t judge him if you don’t know him personally.
hayzed1090:

oga what are you saying?
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by ericmor: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2019
livinbygrace:

So it’s right for TuFace(a dropout,cultist ) to give lecture at OAU and honored but wrong for MC to be invited ?Most of you just go to school but drop your sense at the entrance .NURTW is legally registered organization in Nigeria and they are recobginzed as a section of transportation ministry.

So 2baba na cultist? Me no know o n still yet he is recognize in some part of the world for his good music
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Captaintimex:

It's a shame, if u want to be wealthy politically go Dino's way. Steal it and flaunt it, social media go give u publicity to ur village.

You can as well go razz like Oluomo, have Tinubu as your godfather, if you kill anybody, apa gbe.

This is Nigeria. Unilag students will now be seeing Oluomo as a role model.

I give up on Nigeria a long time.
You have said it all..and there's nothing left to be added.You spoke my inner mind,I was minding the stone and the glass before..
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by bolu1920: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2019
All the fools abusing him cannot even identify him in a picture.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 2:45am On Sep 20, 2019
afterall his son's skool invited him
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by QuickStandard: 6:06am On Sep 20, 2019
SirBunky85:
as I said initially, weep for ur ignorant self

You can go hang your irrelevant self.

Like I said, which I know exceeds your level of comprehension. Nigeria is a country were touts are Reverend more than scholars.

I won't be surprised, if you are a tout yourself.
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Jabioro:
You have said it all..and there's nothing left to be added.You spoke my inner mind,I was minding the stone and the glass before..

The country seems to be irredeemable...

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2019
QuickStandard:

You can go hang your irrelevant self.

Like I said, which I know exceeds your level of comprehension. Nigeria is a country were touts are Reverend more than scholars.

I won't be surprised, if you are a tout yourself.
wen u are done weeping for ur deluded self,u let me know
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 20, 2019
You change your own mind set. what
NGpatriot:

Negativity and wishing evil is the truth in your evil world and where you come from?

MC and others are attending a meeting and doing something good for their country and humanity and you evil losers are here crying and wishing evil on them and their students.

Change your poor and negative outlook on life.
You are defending it all in the name helping 'humanity" street knowledge. Thuggery is a crime and no sane person will publicly associate with such a person, it's a disgrace. This invitation is a bad signal to our youth that once you're a tout and criminal and have money you will be celebrated above hard work.

From my earlier post

1. There’s no money involved
2. He was invited by GEOGRAPHY STUDENTS OF UNILAG
3. The program he was invited for a colloquium to speak about Transport Efficiency: Employing the Lagos State Terrain alternative, reason been that he is the Chairman of the NURTW to was solely for the aim of solving the transportation problems we all face in Lagos. If this issue is to be addressed, as the chairman of NURTW, he shouldn't be present.

What does he know about transport that chairman of GIG, Young shall grow, Chisco, ABC transport don't know? MC Oluomo is not going there to educate students, he's going there to go and orientate student on how to be a national thug and be following top top politicians up and down just like him
Re: MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) by lightdream: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
kemzy036:
The leader of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos chapter, Musiliu Akinsanya aka MC Oluomo is currently under alot of fire on social media following his invitation as a Special guest at a seminar scheduled to hold inside University of Lagos (UNILAG).

MC Oluomo's invitation has triggered alot of poeple online saying, 'how can a National Thug be allowed to talk in UNILAG and Sowore wasn’t welcome?”.

See more reactions below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/nigerians-react-as-mc-oluomo-is-invited.html

I guess they only want to use his office. Trust me he wont be present someone articulated will definitely represent him. Na Naija we dey na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Call Your Boys To Order’ - Oba Of Benin Tells Shaibu / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 3 Months After His Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.