Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? (7688 Views)

+18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
.:

When in SS1, I used to admire one girl who was in the University because of the prestige of being in the University in our eyes as young boys.

The girl lived near us. And from my experience so far, anything I admire, before you know it, I will have the thing. I will not purposely seek the thing but Providence has a way of joining me with the thing.

That was how me and this girl became so close that I started visiting her, not as boyfriend, but to help her in house chores.

One day, after we got very close to each other, the girl suddenly removed all her clothes when I was alone with her in her compound.

She had so many chicken in her compound because she was rearing chicken.

She said I should follow her and see how "they would slaughter girls"

She went out naked and took 2 matured female chicken, held them by the wing, raised them up, and said "They are carrying these girls to cut their throats"

She didn't say "I am carrying these hens to cut their throats". She used the words "they" and "girls".

She then used her left hand to hold the first hen's wings and her feet to hold it's leg while she pin the hen to the ground and then cut it's neck.

Normally, in my place, if you cut chicken's neck, you cut off it neck completely so that it dies instantly.

But she didn't do so. She cut the hen very little on the neck so that it would not die immediately and throw it on the ground. She did same to the second hen.

The hens started jumping around in pains before dying.

At the point the hens were jumping around after she had cut their necks, the lady was so sexually excited that her clitoris came out of her vagina and was very big.

That was the day I knew that when women are very sexually excited, their clitoris would swell and would be very big.

She bend down and asked me to penetrate her from the back.

All through the sex, she spoke of "girls being carried", "girls necks being cut", as she was moaning.

Although I had not had sex before that time, I was able to give her the best sex ever, according to her.

She later prepared the chicken and we ate.

She traveled for sometime after the semester exams.

After 2 months, she came back and repeated the same thing, this time with only one hen. I asked her why she didn't use cock(a male chicken), she replied "they only cut the neck of women". I didn't understand, but I slept with her.

After that, we met again until I went to boarding school.

But after we packed out, I have not seen her again till date.

We packed out of the house when our belongings were thrown out by thugs at the instance of the landlord.

I even forgot to say goodbye to her because of how sad the day.

Till today I still love and miss her. She was such a darling.

During my University days, I started reading books on the confessions of people who were once witches.

I became worried that what the lady did must have been a ritual.

It was recently that I was reading a book on human sexuality that I suddenly begin to reason that it must have been a type of sexual fixation for the lady. Maybe that was what gave her sexual pleasure.

It was not a ritual. I think it was a type of sadomasochism.

My world view always change based on the books I read at a particular time.

When the thing happened, I didn't think anything, later I thought she did ritual, now I think it was what gave her sexual pleasure.

What do you make of this?

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by emetisuccess(m): 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Tezzi(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by after4: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
So "what you desire always come to you" Nah hem you use your desire take desire woman, con be useless one for that matter. You see as dem take stain your destiny!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2022
after4:
So "what you desire always come to you" Nah hem you use your desire take desire woman, con be useless one for that matter. You see as dem take stain your destiny!

I return your curse on your head and on the heads of all those who like and share your comment.

Anyone who curses me or says anything evil about me because of this my post, I return the curse and evil back to the person.

AMEN.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Koolspot(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2022
NOTHING
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by OgThanos: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sorry oo
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Emerald04(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by sirzee1660(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hmm......someone split blood just to have sex. ...and ignorance won't allow you to ask questions...well you just have to becareful next time because is obviously that was a ritual and u might have been initiated

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by placeofallure(f): 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2022
This is Theatre of the Absurd. Very weird, farcical and ludicrous. Almost laughable. Then the blood part, really gory. Dunno what to make of this - whether ritual or fetish.

7 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Solsix(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=SweetHearted post=109162097][/quote]
And u still retain your erection after seeing those rituals??

5 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by nastyjee: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
You seem very unintelligent

3 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Godada(m): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Healthrelatedjo: 2:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sora fun obinrin o
Olorun awa pelu e o.
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
undecided Wonders shall never end, clearly ritual.... Buh how u were able to maintain an erection during all this, still beats my imagination....

3 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Forget am the babe don finish u, very soon you go begin fly

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Ocholu: 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

I took my time to read your story, after which I gulped down a glass of water to revive myself. Like, wetin I just read like this?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Saintdan0421(m): 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
Jeez, with all the fetish shits, you still had erection.
Na man u be.
But hope say no be contract you sign on the long run?
Spiritual things and thingsis.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Queenserah26(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2022
I can't agree less.

placeofallure:
This is Theatre of the Absurd. Very weird, farcical and ludicrous. Almost laughable. Then the blood part, really gory. Dunno what to make of this - whether ritual or fetish.

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Wetin person no go read for Nairaland

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Kayzcarter: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abeg where did you get that weed grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Basketmouth2019: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Do not be discouraged. Go for deliverance ASAP in a real bible believing church.

2 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by polite2(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
Op

Let me not totally disagree with comments before now.
But I see it more of being fetish stuff, which helps her getting arouse and ready for intercourse. Pls be more careful and alert, such can stain ones destiny for life.

Also try avoid sex as much as you can till u re married

3 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Shukusheka(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sounds like the lady is suffering from some sort of psychological disorder. Repressed memories of very traumatic experience where she was trafficked and used for sex. She likely witnessed other "uncooperating" girls like her slaughtered which was why she referenced this below;

She didn't say "I am carrying these hens to cut their throats". She used the word "they" and "girls".
She said I should follow her and see how "they would slaughter girls"

There are gruesome women trafficking rings in Nigeria and many other countries like Libya, Italy, Spain, France, Cuba etc.

Here she talks about girls being carried and their necks being cut. These are pointers to troubled experience of trafficking. There are well documented stories of pimps forcing young girls to sex in Nigeria. These guys are cut-throat dangerous people of the underworld who commit all sort of horrific crimes to support and protect the ring.

All through the sex, she spoke of "girls being carried", "girls necks being cut", as she was moaning.

That girl needs help and should see a psychologist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Countersam(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=SweetHearted post=109162097][/quote]

You get mind, you saw all those things and your prick still stand? All of you that hid your brain in your balls

2 Likes

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Clinghton: 5:22pm On Jan 07, 2022
If you can still locate her maybe you can get the information you need.

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by richiemcgold: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2022
she only slaughtered hens (female) as you say, not roosters (male). And she referred to them as girls not boys.
op are you a female/girl? if you're not, then why you dey worry yourself like dis?
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by Generalwoodz(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
What's the girls name? embarassed
Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by adedayo3193(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2022
Shukusheka:
Sounds like the lady is suffering from some sort of psychological disorder. Repressed memories of very traumatic experience where she was trafficked and used for sex. She likely witnessed other "uncooperating" girls like her slaughtered which was why she referenced this below;

There are gruesome women trafficking rings in Nigeria and many other countries like Libya, Italy, Spain, France, Cuba etc.

Here she talks about girls being carried and their necks being cut. These are pointers to troubled experience of trafficking. There are well documented stories of pimps forcing young girls to sex in Nigeria. These guys are cut-throat dangerous people of the underworld who commit all sort of horrific crimes to support and protect the ring.

That girl needs help and should see a psychologist.

Danm, this is deep

1 Like

Re: Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? by alphaNomega: 8:01pm On Jan 07, 2022
A moment of silence for those who believe this story is real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thigh Tattoo Now Trending Among Fair Nigerian Girls / If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.