Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman (11200 Views)

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
Do I know the meaning of an idiom that was coined from a fairy tale? Come on say something else not Xenophobic.

You know what? You're dismissed with immediate effect.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I hope the mod you're doing incantations for is not biased & can see that you're pestering me.
If you weren't a hater I won't be bothered about your activities here.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You know what? You're dismissed with immediate effect.
In your dreams.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
Modernist:
Rocknation Farano rule 2

Before they rush in with their capes flailing to save the day, they should know this is what I wrote before you changed my post.

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Before they rush in with their capes flailing to save the day, they should know this is what I wrote before you changed my post.
/Lie you modified it, the person below is a testament to that.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
Modernist:
/Lie you modified it, the person below is a testament to that.

He quoted the one you doctored. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the same person. You're pathetic.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He quoted the one you doctored. I wouldn't be surprised if you're the same person. You're pathetic.
He didn't quote anything check Again and don't liken me to anyone.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by marvelous000: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Skmoda360(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
what's so special? Lol, you won't find beauty of a South African woman in Nigeria. that's your answer
Still a trash bro....you even said beauty with ground stone pepper face abi?....lmaoooo undecided
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Skmoda360:

Still a trash bro....you even said beauty with ground stone pepper face abi?....lmaoooo undecided
Say whatever but you know the truth cool
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by experience2019(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2019
are u in ur house?
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Skmoda360(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Say whatever but you know the truth cool
Given a south Africa visa and I will burn it quickly lipsrsealed
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by samuelchimmy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah it happens, but it's in the minority. I also know a few South Africa/Nigerian couples. In any case, it's not a big deal, people are free be with who they want. What I'm disagreeing with, however, is that you are PREFERRED over South African men by a general consensus. That would be a lie.
not lie my sister, grin stop comforting yourself, just find one healthy Nigerian and hook up with, life is too short to bash Nigerians instead of enjoying their God-given talent of "how to treat a woman well" grin
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by samuelchimmy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

my uncle once invited me to school there, I calculated all this senseless xenophobia + their penchant of spreading HIV... I turned down the offer..., need to say, he's married to a South African( traditionally married here in naija one Christmas like that)
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by IronGalaxy: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
Skmoda360:

You'll be doing us a huuuuge favour!
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Skmoda360(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You'll be doing us a huuuuge favour!
Huge favour kee.....just don't lemme talk
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Bambambiglo: 1:09am On Sep 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Listen to me, I don't fùcking owe you or anyone any explanation. I'll be where I want, when I want & doing whatever I want. I believe you'll now start minding your own business.

Just look at this bloody xenophobian hypocrite. You really deserve a life ban on this forum

You should know that we see you all as our sworn enemies and it will remain so for a very long time.

I don't want to ever see your fuçking comments on this forum ever again angry
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by FortuneDeGreat(m): 11:44am On Sep 24, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, she should have told him "Bye" back, but the babe na smart girl, she went for the ego stroke to make the clueless kitten purr to her touch grin

Look, this is nonsense. Majority of South African women are with South African men, it's common sense. There're more Naija men dating Zimbabwean women because well, it's embarrassing to date a Nigerian man for many South Africans. Many families wouldn't approve. It's a fact.
High time your silly xenophobic ass be kicked out of this forum, take your shit of information to your ugly south African men that look like monkeys in the zoo, we care not.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
High time your silly xenophobic ass be kicked out of this forum, take your shit of information to your ugly south African men that look like monkeys in the zoo, we care not.
You're correct!
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Just look at this bloody xenophobian hypocrite. You really deserve a life ban on this forum

You should know that we see you all as our sworn enemies and it will remain so for a very long time.

I don't want to ever see your fuçking comments on this forum ever again angry
We need guns on this forum!
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2019
justbusy:
We need guns on this forum!
Haba, that won't be good now.
Even without guns, see serious e-war already.
Mba, biko.

1 Like

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Omenkata: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
post=82777154:

Mba, biko.
[/s]
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2019
post=82777154:

Mba, biko.
It was only an insinuation! World war 1 and 2 were fought with guns, bullets and ammunition, but ended in a negotiation and dialogue. It's high time we started telling future generations that war is bad! It doesn't bring development, but destruction in all its ramifications!
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
SA women are not even beautiful!
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2019
justbusy:
SA women are not even beautiful!
Facially no but in terms of shape and skin freshness and softness o boy SA girls are way ahead of our Nigerian girls.

FACT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For Tb Guys Only / Do Men Seriously Do This?(photo) / Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.