Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,027 members, 7,953,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman (11190 Views)

Main Reasons Why Most South African Ladies Prefer Nigerian Men / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Lekan1o1: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, so visibility makes one's opinion a fact rather than a mere opinion? Noted grin
I don't care.
Yes to some extent, because she wasn't scared of counter proof or abuse or people saying she was lying.. and funny enuff nobody one from the crowd countered her they all clapped.
Only brain washed shallow heads in South Africa like u thinks there are not nigeria doing legal jobs in ur.

XhosaNostra:

That is actually not true, "Doctors" maybe but not medical doctors. They usually give out pamphlets, promising to "Bring back your lover in 24 hrs"grin

Well, whatever makes u cum undecided
At least they have something doing and making money from unlike ur illiterate lazy men , who can't go to school only to hang around in the street hungry looking for opportunity to cause riot so they can loot bread and hotdog from supermarkets grin

BTW listen to one of ur sisters. ��.
When they take that naija thing they don't wanna go back. wink
Those of u hating can't bring us down, we all know it's jealousy , we still balling anywhere we go. wink

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Yes to some extent, because she wasn't scared of counter proof or abuse or people saying she was lying.. and funny enuff nobody one from the crowd countered her they all clapped.
Only brain washed shallow heads in South Africa like u thinks there are not nigeria doing legal jobs in ur.

Well, whatever makes u cum undecided
At least they have something doing and making money from unlike ur illiterate lazy men , who can't go to school only to hang around in the street hungry looking for opportunity to cause riot so they can loot bread and hotdog from supermarkets grin

BTW listen to one of ur sisters. ��.
When they take that naija thing they don't wanna go back. wink
Those of u hating can't bring us down, we all know it's jealousy , we still balling anywhere we go. wink

Yawn.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Lekan1o1: 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yawn.

Nailed!! .. grin
Babe I'm only telling u the fact, no hard feelings get urself a naija D*** just within few months u would see how smart u gonna become..
They ain't chasing us for nothing,
No be fluke! wink
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Nailed!! .. grin
Babe I'm only telling u the fact, no hard feelings get urself a naija D*** just within few months u would see how smart u gonna become..
They ain't chasing us for nothing,
No be fluke! wink

Yeah, keep believing that.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Lekan1o1: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, keep believing that.

Even ur sisters know.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lekan1o1:

Even ur sisters know.

Cool.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

For what reason, having an opinion?
For being a hater.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Lekan1o1: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Cool.

So cool,
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 5:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Modernist:
For being a hater.

I'm a hater because I'm not serenading you with glibness?
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're a hater because you're again everything Nigeria and Nigerians stands for.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Modernist:
You're s hater because you're again everything Nigeria and Nigerians stands for.

So says you, the whiner extraordinaire.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

So says you.
It's what you know just get out of here.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Modernist:
It's what you know just get out of here.

Nope.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by KLEINBASS: 5:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
Woshtv:
#Whatsapptv

South Africa men r jealous now that we prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman
Meanwhile they are now Bored.

Nigerians and prostitutes
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Rocknation Farano, rule 2.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Rocknation Farano rule 2.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
Rocknation Farano, rule 2.

Which part of that is hate or breaking rules?
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
Rocknation Farano rule 2.

Rocknation Farano, ban him for being the little boy that cried wolf.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

For what reason, having an opinion? They should ban you for your constant whining.
When did Calling you out become whining? the person is Calling you out, you turn am to whining! Have you not s shop to loot today? your Thieving husband is waiting for you at home, Ohh sorry you have no husband, Sharing the c..t for free to all who give you peanuts prolly why your baby daddy refused to marry you.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which part of that is hate or breaking rules?
You can't know because you don't and can't read.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Rocknation Farano, ban him for being the little boy that cried wolf.
Little boy that cried wolf? lol you can't hide your hate for Nigerians.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
When did Calling you out become whining? the person is Calling you out, you turn am to whining! Have you not s shop to loot today? your Thieving husband is waiting for you at home, Ohh sorry you have no husband, Sharing the c..t for free to all who give you peanuts prolly why your baby daddy refused to marry you.

Calling me out, who are you? You're an ordinary member here just as I am, I have a right to speak up for myself. See you're now taunting me with insults, but when I respond in kind you're going to run to the mods as if I started the whole thing. Please, don't let me drag you up & down this thread like a fùcking rag doll.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 6:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Rocknation Farano rule 2
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
Little boy that cried wolf? lol you can't hide your hate for Nigerians.

An ordinary English phrase is now hate speech? Do you even know the meaning of that idiom?
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Modernist: 6:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Calling me out, who are you? You're an ordinary member here just as I am, I have a right to speak up for myself. See you're now taunting me with insults, but when I respond in kind you're going to run to the mods as if I started the whole thing. Please, don't let me drag you up & down this thread like a fùcking rag doll.
It's not an insult if it's true. Rocknation Farano rule 15.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Rule 15 mods.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
Modernist:
It's not an insult if it's true. Rocknation Farano rule 15.

It's true because you say so, but when I do the same it's not only rule breaking but hate against "Nigerians". I'm warning you, we're both going to get banned if you don't leave me the fùck alone.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

An ordinary English phrase is now hate speech? Do you even know the meaning of that idiom?
Do I know the meaning of an idiom that was coined from a fairy tale? Come on say something else not Xenophobic.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by XhosaNostra(f): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Olorunnim:
Rule 15 mods.

I hope the mod you're doing incantations for is not biased & can see that you're pestering me.
Re: South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman by Olorunnim: 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's true because you say so, but when I do the same it's not only rule breaking but hate against "Nigerians". I'm warning you, we're both going to get banned if you don't leave me the fùck alone.
Rule 15 mods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? / Miss Nairaland(1st Runner Up) Is Becoming Ugleeee / I Got Sexually Violated By A Ghost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.