Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,573 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) (72666 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
[sup][/sup]
Mays24:
grin
You're in a relationship and you still have crush
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Mkez(m): 8:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
omo
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Midas01: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
You're one of the very very few people in Nigeria with sense.

Look at Al the other dimwits praising the abuser.
uboma:

The guy has inferiority complex. I do not see anything wrong in what she did.

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by mercyviv(f): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2019
gringrin
Give unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar! She forgot the golden rule or maybe she hasn't heard about it before, but now she's wiser.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
BizBayo:

Are you a Virgo?

Libra
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Okiksjay: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2019
Deja93:
Tbh I've just recently experienced this with my gf she put up a musicians picture on her status to worse matters she put heart as the caption

I mad instantly

Told her she had never put my name up let alone my picture as status

Then she began defending that he was a musician and she liked his attire

But this male musicians are also men na

Why you crushing on them so what am I here for now

All this na cheating with style if you know you know

Lol......You're just exactly like my boyfriend on this matter?......Anyways it's just a harmless picture

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Okiksjay:

Lol......You're just exactly like my boyfriend on this matter?......Anyways it's just a harmless picture

Harmless picture indeed

So you're saying if I put BBnaijas tacha on my phone as wallpaper and you're my gf you'll like it abi ?

undecided
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by BizBayo: 8:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Libra

Okay... You mentioned that you are an emotional being, so I am. And I am a Virgo. Cool, nice profile picture.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Okiksjay: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Deja93 post=82385540]

Harmless picture indeed

So you're saying if I put BBnaijas tacha on my phone as wallpaper and you're my gf you'll like it

No....Tacha that barely dress properly.....hell no!

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by ctleurocollege: 8:44pm On Sep 19, 2019
This man has given his gf all the evidence she needs to press charges against him
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:
Men and stupity angry

Just her celebrity crush

So apart from the picture the girlfriend doesn't have any other bad habit to be corrected on.

I even thought its a random unknown guy.
When you are married and ur husband don't use your pic as his screensaver but always that of Beyonce don't complain

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Libra
Gal u cute
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:51pm On Sep 19, 2019
If the guy know what that girl does behind him,na slow poison he soppose give am weh she go peme after one week weh she do go back her house..

Na dem go notify you say dem deh go family house go camp for lekki phase 1 deh knack guys for crib deh smoke loud ,have orgy for beach...

Come back your side against. deh do holy..

I don't know wetin do dem papa and brother weh dem no deh free buy dem what dem need.na to carry bukata go hustler guy and still no loyal.na poison I go deh give una weh do anyhow..u see anyhow
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
paddyofboss:

Gal u cute

Tanks plenty
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
BizBayo:

Okay... You mentioned that you are an emotional being, so I am. And I am a Virgo. Cool, nice profile picture.

Tanks plenty
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by 2rez: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
seangy4konji:
If the guy know what that girl does behind him,na slow poison he soppose give am weh she go peme after one week weh she do go back her house..

Na dem go notify you say dem deh go family house go camp for lekki phase 1 deh knack guys for crib deh smoke loud ,have orgy for beach...

Come back your side against. deh do holy..

I don't know wetin do dem papa and brother weh dem no deh free buy dem what dem need.na to carry bukata go hustler guy and still no loyal.na poison I go deh give una weh do anyhow..u see anyhow

Anger everywhere for your comment, easy bruh. I feel your anger but abeg no poison no schrepps oh. grin

Meanwhile, Kikelomojessy is cute true true. wink

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
The boy should be jailed.
But most ladies and celebrity crush ehn,they won't hesitate to jump on their bed when given the slightest chance.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 9:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
2rez:

Meanwhile, Kikelomojessy is cute true true. wink

Tanks plenty
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nature8(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Easybela:
undecided oga ,she did everything bad,if a man must occupy that screen,it should be the man whose sweat bought the phone,the only thing the guy would have done was to collect his phone back and not hit her. If it were to be me,I will collect my phone back and give someone that will advertise my hustle.she for go meet Kcee to buy phone for am na,nonsense and ingredient

Nice one baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Toroso: 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
All your life how many soul have you laboured n gotten a phone for ?
keryj:
Men and stupity angry

Just her celebrity crush

So apart from the picture the girlfriend doesn't have any other bad habit to be corrected on.

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
[quote author=Okiksjay post=82385897][/quote]

Shey una see una self now

Women cannot will not and should not put up other men that are not thier boyfriend's and husbands
as wallpapers and statuses

Case closed and nobody should quote me again

I'm sleeping cool
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Austineva(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
BizBayo:

So wetin Amadioha talk?
dis one pass Amadioha o.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Fuck: 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2019
Easybela:
undecided oga ,she did everything bad,if a man must occupy that screen,it should be the man whose sweat bought the phone,the only thing the guy would have done was to collect his phone back and not hit her. If it were to be me,I will collect my phone back and give someone that will advertise my hustle.she for go meet Kcee to buy phone for am na,nonsense and ingredient

Mwaaah!!!! kiss A thousand likes for this post.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by majormofor(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:
Men and stupity angry

Just her celebrity crush

you better use ur brain b4 i come for you!!!...
so if you get a phone for me n i decide to put chidima the musician as screensaver when your pics is dere!! u wnt get mad abi??
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
He should have quietly collect the phone from her and give it to someone that will appreciate him...... A bitch will remain a bitch and always will be bitch!
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Osobi32(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Solomonwise1:
so because you brought her a phone.that gives you the right to beat her anytime you want..better don't even try it with my sister ooo..you will spend the rest of your days in kirikiri
. Just advice ur sister not to act like a bitch else she will get the bitch treatment and u will do nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by munafav(m): 10:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
No be tacha draw devido picture for her chest...
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
majormofor:

you better use ur brain b4 i come for you!!!...
so if you get a phone for me n i decide to put chidima the musician as screensaver when your pics is dere!! u wnt get mad abi??

Oga, I will not get mad. That's simple maturity
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
paddyofboss:

When you are married and ur husband don't use your pic as his screensaver but always that of Beyonce don't complain

They are not married ok
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
uboma:

The guy has inferiority complex. I do not see anything wrong in what she did.

You are a correct guy. Don't mind those baby immature men quoting me as if they don't have a celebrity they like
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2019
patorial:
I look forward to coming to this Nairaland to read how the girl finally hooked up with Kcee.
God can bless anyone. To me this is a blessing in disguise. grin[color=][/color] grin

And Kcee will will marry her right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.