Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) (72670 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:

They are not married ok
Is it not the same feeling he will have towards her when they are married?
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Staged/fake

Nx headline

Kcee looking for d gal that was battered and assaulted by boi friend
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
paddyofboss:

Is it not the same feeling he will have towards her when they are married?

Yet, they are not married

And try to be matured.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2019
keryj:

Yet, they are not married

And try to be matured.
And your definition of maturity is allow your partner emotionally cheat on you or it didn't strike u as cheating?
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Americanboy35: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abegi, all na to get kcee attention
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Olufela30: 12:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Easybela:
undecided oga ,she did everything bad,if a man must occupy that screen,it should be the man whose sweat bought the phone,the only thing the guy would have done was to collect his phone back and not hit her. If it were to be me,I will collect my phone back and give someone that will advertise my hustle.she for go meet Kcee to buy phone for am na,nonsense and ingredient

See the kind orientation wey dae your head ??
Good for you shaa..
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by friendl: 12:49am On Sep 20, 2019
TruthinAction:
The truth is that some girls just hang out with you not because they truly love you but because they want to use you to survive for that moment before their dream man will show up.

110% Nigeria ladies are guilty of this

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by BizBayo: 4:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Austineva:
dis one pass Amadioha o.

Na to consult Ogun then grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:
Men and stupity angry

Just her celebrity crush

So apart from the picture the girlfriend doesn't have any other bad habit to be corrected on.

I even thought its a random unknown guy.

Sentimental judgement
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by uboma(m): 4:47am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

You are a correct guy. Don't mind those baby immature men quoting me as if they don't have a celebrity they like

Ignore them. They are not enlightened hence their inferiority complex gets a better hold of them.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by uboma(m): 4:50am On Sep 20, 2019
ctleurocollege:
This man has given his gf all the evidence she needs to press charges against him

True, I hope she goes ahead to press charges against him.

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Emmaino99(m): 4:57am On Sep 20, 2019
Olufela30:
I see nothing bad in what the girl did !!
Kcee might be her celebrity crush, and she used his pishur as screensaver.. .
So if twas Wizkid or Davido nko ?? The boyfriend will cut off her head ??
Except the girl nr get family..
Is the guy bipolar ??

Unless tz a cooked up story...
why she no go meetthe yeyebrity crush to buy her the phone?
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by godquality: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2019
Only an idiot will blame the girl. Fact is, he has no right to hit her no matter what she did. Giving someone a gift doesn't give you any entitlement.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2019
Some girls are just there in your life to feed and survive through you at that moment not that they love you but only passing time with you..!

You will have reprimand her instead of beating her!!!

Real men don't beat a lady!!!

Grow up boi?
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:48am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:
Men and stupity angry

Just her celebrity crush

So apart from the picture the girlfriend doesn't have any other bad habit to be corrected on.

I even thought its a random unknown guy.

See one of them.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

See one of them.

Yes, I will even pix mix Davido, wizkid, Chris brown, Kanye west and as many as I can get to make sure that inferiority complex will kill those of u men who always feel incomplete angry
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2019
donproject:

Sentimental judgement

There is nothing sentimental about this, its a simple issue that communication could have healed.

What stops the guy from telling her he doesn't like it or not comfortable with her putting up such pix but instead of being wise he went on rampage like a wide beast.

Most of you men don't deserve to be with even the worst woman on earth sad
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Reeberry: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2019
rex444:
I only pray kcee doesn't fall for this scam ........
You Sabi the code. grin
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2019
paddyofboss:

And your definition of maturity is allow your partner emotionally cheat on you or it didn't strike u as cheating?

Oga, who emotionally help. How did u come up with the fact that she is emotionally blackmailing him. Are u God reading her mind to know she is doing exact so.

Can't u put this generalisation aside to remain positive that your babe is just having fun.

I repeat, if its a random guy he doesn't know its different but a celebrity

He should put his emotions in check if he is not the one blackmailing himself with unnecessary rage
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by profilemessages: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2019
If monkeys had money, some ladies will have migrated to the forest by now
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by profilemessages: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2019
For women there is no wrong or right, all that they know is just for you be giving them money everyday, whether you are an armed robber or yahoo yahoo, its none of their business, even if you are using human head she will even tell you: Just don't cut my family' s own and she will be loving you more!!! grin

Satan is a student, you asked why? When Satan was unable to give Adam the apple, he went to the women his teacher and she told Satan, you are idiot, bring it lemme give it to him, he will collect it from me!!! grin
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 9:40am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

Oga, who emotionally help. How did u come up with the fact that she is emotionally blackmailing him. Are u God reading her mind to know she is doing exact so.

Can't u put this generalisation aside to remain positive that your babe is just having fun.

I repeat, if its a random guy he doesn't know its different but a celebrity

He should put his emotions in check if he is not the one blackmailing himself with unnecessary rage

He is obviously not cool with the idea. Your initial post clearly stated that KCEE is her 'Celebrity Crush'.
Here's the news flash 'this boyfriend of hers is clearly irritated by the idea'.
She should stop torturing his feelings (since it bothers him) and f**king be loyal.
KCEE's gf or wife should use KCEE's pics while Emeka's gf should stick to Emeka.
Everybody stay ur lane angry
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:04am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

Yes, I will even pix mix Davido, wizkid, Chris brown, Kanye west and as many as I can get to make sure that inferiority complex will kill those of u men who always feel incomplete angry

I am not your boyfriend so your free to spill this trash i pity my fellow man though.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

I am not your boyfriend so your free to spill this trash i pity my fellow man though.

Lame cool
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2019
paddyofboss:

He is obviously not cool with the idea. Your initial post clearly stated that KCEE is her 'Celebrity Crush'.
Here's the news flash 'this boyfriend of hers is clearly irritated by the idea'.
She should stop torturing his feelings (since it bothers him) and f**king be loyal.
KCEE's gf or wife should use KCEE's pics while Emeka's gf should stick to Emeka.
Everybody stay ur lane angry

If he is not cool and have voiced out before taking action, that's still understandable. But if otherwise, he has no right.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

If he is not cool and have voiced out before taking action, that's still understandable. But if otherwise, he has no right.
Gbam nice.
You have said it all.
But u go sabi argue sha. Barrister cheesy
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2019
paddyofboss:

Gbam nice.
You have said it all.
But u go sabi argue sha. Barrister cheesy

grin grin
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

Lame cool

Fact#
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Fact#

If your were my boyfriend, I believe you will not be as senseless as that guy because prior to this write up, I believe u are not suffering from any form of inferiority complex, insecurity or immaturity. But in case you are, u will not even be my boyfriend in the first place.

So please save yourself this brag u are up to
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

If your were my boyfriend, I believe you will not be as senseless as that guy because prior to this write up, I believe u are not suffering from any form of inferiority complex, insecurity or immaturity. But in case you are, u will not even be my boyfriend in the first place.

So please save yourself this brag u are up to

Why would i even imagine being your boyfriend please don't go near that area. I won't want a lady who won't proudly use my pics as wallpaper but will use even Small Doctor pics to dream all day long. I don't mingle with your type if Wizkid ask you to go unclad in public you won't hesitate.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

grin grin
I'm sending a PM. Let's be friends

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father / Tonto Dikeh Rides On A Man’s Back As She Joins Carry Me Dey Go Challenge (Video) / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.