Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) (72911 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by paddyofboss(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

grin grin
I'm sending a PM let's be friends
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

Why would i even imagine being your boyfriend please don't go near that area. I won't want a lady who won't proudly use my pics as wallpaper but will use even Small Doctor pics to dream all day long. I don't mingle with your type if Wizkid ask you to go unclad in public you won't hesitate.

I laff at you one million times grin grin keep massaging your ego, ur eye go clear

Kenneth Val cheesy
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Austineva(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
BizBayo:

Na to consult Ogun then grin
grin grin
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

I laff at you one million times grin grin keep massaging your ego, ur eye go clear

Kenneth Val cheesy

See how you typed the name i see you fall for it but your not the type ill crave for at all. So get your body sleeping your brain needs to be refreshed.
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

There is nothing sentimental about this, its a simple issue that communication could have healed.

What stops the guy from telling her he doesn't like it or not comfortable with her putting up such pix but instead of being wise he went on rampage like a wide beast.

Most of you men don't deserve to be with even the worst woman on earth sad

I guess no one should judge on this issue as little or nothing is known about what may have transpired between the two. Who knows if the guy asked the lady to remove the picture in a simple word and she was unyielding and declined. Though I, as a person, won't result to being violent that way, but she'll dance to the tune of her action.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by patorial(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Fantazy:

And Kcee will will marry her right

Marry who?

It's like you are not from Nigeria?
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
Easybela:
undecided oga ,she did everything bad,if a man must occupy that screen,it should be the man whose sweat bought the phone,the only thing the guy would have done was to collect his phone back and not hit her. If it were to be me,I will collect my phone back and give someone that will advertise my hustle.she for go meet Kcee to buy phone for am na,nonsense and ingredient
omo three gbosa for you
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mays24:
grin You're in a relationship and you still have crush
Just imagine
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
DAYOODS:
Nawa ooh ! If you support the guy action hit like if you are against it,share
Which one you support
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
Kenneth10110:

See how you typed the name i see you fall for it but your not the type ill crave for at all. So get your body sleeping your brain needs to be refreshed.

For your mind any right thinking human can fall for a mare name.

I don't have to be your type because you don't know me so its not your fault if your choice is based on what you know.

And for the bolded, I will let it pass
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
keryj:

For your mind you think i won't fall for your name.

I have to be your type because you don't know me so its not your fault if your choice is based on what you know.

And for the bolded, I will tell you i love you
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=Kenneth10110 post=82414706][/quote]

Dreamer, keep dreaming with the way u twisted my quote to suit your dreaming self sad
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
patorial:

Marry who?
It's like you are not from Nigeria?
I was even asking o
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2019
keryj:

Dreamer, Ill keep dreaming with the way u twisted my heart to love you so muchsad
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 5:03am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=Kenneth10110 post=82420710][/quote]

Valentine, receive sense sad
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:21am On Sep 21, 2019
keryj:

Valentine, receive my love sad
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by barallanee(f): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2019
TruthinAction:
The truth is that some girls just hang out with you not because they truly love you but because they want to use you to survive for that moment before their dream man will show up.
Your right dear,but some of us just CNT do that fake love shit,i don't like you i dont like you...

1 Like

Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by keryj(f): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2019
[quote author=Kenneth10110 post=82425057][/quote]

Am sick of you already sad

Whoever that knows this Kenneth V. guy should pick him up at lost bus stop cos am tired of him already angry

Flings
Re: Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2019
keryj:

Am sick of you already sad

Whoever that knows this Kenneth V. guy should tell him i love him so much cos am tired of hiding my feelings from him already angry

Flings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavily Pregnant Regina Daniels Dances / Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After / 'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.