Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (38673 Views)

"My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by wolverine1987: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by pamelerin: 2:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
I cant laugh alone..
I once dated a babe who claimed to be holiest in church and would tell the world she is a virgin after each round of show.
Wonders shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Edgarated(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Promiscuity and too much sex is rampant among many of them. Many of those girls can flash their breasts at you or give you a Mouth Action just to have you attend their church or cell meeting. cheesy

Easier said than done...
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by gnykelly(m): 3:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
To cut the long story short...

Every time she will use every available opportunity to preach. Are status was about preaching...

One thing leads to the other I don comot masquerade cloth and about entering holy land... My hammer could not enter the glory hole she told me to put water to lub it... I did... So shocked she know the ingredients to paradise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by sadoroy(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by gnykelly(m): 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrincewithGod:
Hypocrites bringing disrepute to the Name of God. God will judge them one by one until they end up in hell, if they do not repent.
And you people committing immorality with these so-called christian girls, better repent before the wrath of God fall on you.

The wrath of God is already in Nigeria in form of hunger... Abi you Don eat lunch.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by micxwell(m): 3:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
MrCuteking:
All the spoilt shidren full this thread. grin grin

The ones reading self get worst experience.

Just passing by sha.

Meanwhile check my sigi and pics if you want watch that rain water will not spoil.
Price is 4k pkere
It's not about being spoilt.. A lady said up there that a guy can't call "diick".. That's fair. Some flinch on hearing just "secx" not to talk of pronouncing it. Bunch of hypocrites mscheww.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by simplesearch: 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
In this last day people have been possessed with the spirit of religion and deceit, that's the simple reason why someone will want to pray or speak in tongue before committing fornication and do same after the act. The God and Jesus they are praying to at that point in time is not the Alpha and Omega but a demonic spirit. This is often the case with many young people who became dreaded cultists on campus, the story is that some of them while sleeping may just feel some sensation and thinking this is God visiting them will go on praying, unaware they have been visited by a demonic spirit and the rest is history.
The test of the scripture is this, since it is impossible for God to contradict himself it is sufficient therefore to say that any kind of life you are living that negate the scriptures automatically disqualifies from being a child of God or his servant as the case may be. The new generation churches that believes in eternity security while the piano-organist is sleeping with the choir director and the pastor himself is all shades of immorality personified, while trying to console themselves with the belief that Christianity is only on the inside are deceiving themselves not God, because the sin of fornication and adultery carries a terrible punishment in God's word which is the darkest part of hell.

1 peter 2:9-10,13,14,17,18,19,22

9. If all this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

10. He is especially hard on those who follow their own twisted sexual desire, and who despise authority. These people are proud and arrogant, daring even to scoff at supernatural beings without so much as trembling.

13. They have done evil, and they will be rewarded with evil. They think it is fun to have wild parties during the day. They are immoral, and the meals they eat with you are spoiled by the shameful and selfish way they carry on.

14. With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed--an accursed brood!

17. These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness[color=#990000][/color] is reserved for ever.

18. They brag about themselves with empty, foolish boasting. With an appeal to twisted sexual desires, they lure back into sin those who have barely escaped from a lifestyle of deception.

19. They promise freedom, but they themselves are slaves of sin and corruption. For you are a slave to whatever controls you.

22. They prove the truth of this proverb: “A dog returns to its vomit.” And another says, “A washed pig returns to the mud.”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by sweetrace(f): 3:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
They must bash any and everything they don’t understand!!! Why would anyone date someone who does not share the same principles or beliefs if you’re not ready to be tolerant or to change? There are so many girls to sleep with , why date one that sees it as fornication?

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by samuelchimmy(m): 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
My mother always takes us to this gifted teen prophetess, I always fantasized about having sex with her because she was so damn gorgeous , I don't know how she knew I was into her or she was into me likewise ... She started getting close to me,in the name of advising (reason why my mum brought us there was that she thought her son (me) has joined cult grin i never did tho but I was hell stubborn then, so she brought me there to cast the demons out. grin

Long story shot, after the alnight, she always goes out with his father with a megaphone to do morning cry (if you know, you know) so she asked me to follow them,

Her dad was far in front (compliment of her walking slowly and leaning on me)

Well started holding and romancing my hands, moaning serious, at first I was afraid. I had to ask her to stop that we are on the road, and promised to give her what she wanted....

We met the next Sunday, we had a great time (leaning on me all through)
But after that day we never met again, and I forgot about her... (tried searching her on fb countless of times but couldn't get her,

But I still remember the memories sometimes, and realize I could have bleeped her, but another my will be telling me what if she was possessed or something....

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Ufedolove: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Martinez39:
Promiscuity and too much sex is rampant among many of them. Many of those girls can flash their breasts at you or give you a Mouth Action just to have you attend their church or cell meeting. cheesy

OMG! YOU ARE CAPITALLY RIGHT!!!

As in, I don't know who implants such desperation in them
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
sweetrace:
They must bash any and everything they don’t understand!!! Why would anyone date someone who does not share the same principles or beliefs if you’re not ready to be tolerant or to change? There are so many girls to sleep with , why date one that sees it as fornication?
No one is bashing anyone here. This thread is meant for both males and females. I wonder why feminists cause division by seeing men versus women everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by pharrell8(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
maximunimpact:

Lols... i can relate. back in o9 she said i should convert before we get down to business - i immediately bought a bag and joined. we dated for 3yrs but my life is never thesame afterwards. today i don't even know if i am now atheist. those guys twisted all i once knew but to be honest the sex was worth the whole trouble.
Wow!!! at least u got wat u wanted...
Can't even imagine myself going tru ds all for d hole...
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Ufedolove: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
NiRfreak:
I love to fvck religious girls and ladies, seeing them moan and scream under the lash of my preeq and remembering how they used to act holiness before I got them on my bed turns me on like madness.

It also teaches me the treachery and lies of a woman professing morality. Never trust the morality of a woman, so I love to fvck the morality out of their brain and make them do dirty things.
I'm writing this cos while growing up, the morality and innocence of a woman had been a subject of regard and concern for me, until I grew up to realise it's all a façade for the nice boys who are foolish to know what's up. No wonder most Pastors are skilled at anointing and harvesting the juice of their honeypot. Ask Alfa, same thing.

Right now at this point in my life...I see all women as the same. Be you a Pastor's wife, a prostitute, olosho, a girl friend or any thing, they are one.

Having being able to fvck a number of religious women and seeing that at the peak of fcking and taking them into intense sexual ecstasy, they all moan uncontrollably and behave the same way regardless of church or morality. I realised I have been scammed all along while growing up. Many married women aren't exempted.
Men..wake up..that woman u see like a moral ideal is a slut to a man who knows how to make them wet by pounding morality out of their brain. Shallom.

A woman is a woman regardless
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Legendguru: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
So boring
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by NiRfreak(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrincewithGod:
Hypocrites bringing disrepute to the Name of God. God will judge them one by one until they end up in hell, if they do not repent.
And you people committing immorality with these so-called christian girls, better repent before the wrath of God fall on you.

Will you keep shut...ode oshi..sex starved idiot...your mate are fvcking u are talking shit as if your God dint create us to fvck..ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Vulcanheph(m): 4:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
They used to be this girl who moved in new into my area with her Aunt and they were both over religious, i knew lot of guys in my area were trying and one had even told me that "Church too much For her head", .......so i knew i had to use a Different format when Attacking........ She was learning how to Sew Chlothes so the only time You could see her was when She was either going to the tailor Shop or going to one church activity or another .......i started by just being Nice to her asking her about her church, her Pastor etc, then started showing her how good i was with the Scriptures (when i was younger my mom made sure i hardly missed sunday school or Bible study, i still Wonder why i never became over religious.......one thing led to another from helping her financialy in her Choir contribution to helping her understand a Bible passage and before You say jack She was giving it to me regularly and She been Sweet No be small, to round it all up despite all the Holiness She wasn't even a virgin......

15 Likes

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by CCC2(m): 5:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin So so interested in what the prayer point was. Please carry us along
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm. I once dated a lady who always insisted that we have to pray before strafing.The first time she did it,I no mind but later on,I couldn't take it anymore.
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by CCC2(m): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na these churches me and Chibuzor go dey attend henceforth.
AstroG:

You see those Christ Embassy,Winners,Dunamis and Dominion city girls. Fear them,cus they can do nd undo just to convert one person

Lemme not share my sexperince sha sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
simplesearch:
In this last day people have been possessed with the spirit of religion and deceit, that's the simple reason why someone will want to pray or speak in tongue before committing fornication and do same after the act. The God and Jesus they are praying to at that point in time is not the Alpha and Omega but a demonic spirit. This is often the case with many young people who became dreaded cultists on campus, the story is that some of them while sleeping may just feel some sensation and thinking this is God visiting them will go on praying, unaware they have been visited by a demonic spirit and the rest is history.
The test of the scripture is this, since it is impossible for God to contradict himself it is sufficient therefore to say that any kind of life you are living that negate the scriptures automatically disqualifies from being a child of God or his servant as the case may be. The new generation churches that believes in eternity security while the piano-organist is sleeping with the choir director and the pastor himself is all shades of immorality personified, while trying to console themselves with the belief that Christianity is only on the inside are deceiving themselves not God, because the sin of fornication and adultery carries a terrible punishment in God's word which is the darkest part of hell.

1 peter 2:9-10,13,14,17,18,19,22

9. If all this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

10. He is especially hard on those who follow their own twisted sexual desire, and who despise authority. These people are proud and arrogant, daring even to scoff at supernatural beings without so much as trembling.

13. They have done evil, and they will be rewarded with evil. They think it is fun to have wild parties during the day. They are immoral, and the meals they eat with you are spoiled by the shameful and selfish way they carry on.

14. With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed--an accursed brood!

17. These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness[color=#990000][/color] is reserved for ever.

18. They brag about themselves with empty, foolish boasting. With an appeal to twisted sexual desires, they lure back into sin those who have barely escaped from a lifestyle of deception.

19. They promise freedom, but they themselves are slaves of sin and corruption. For you are a slave to whatever controls you.

22. They prove the truth of this proverb: “A dog returns to its vomit.” And another says, “A washed pig returns to the mud.”

Why this now
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
CCC2:
grin grin grin So so interested in what the prayer point was. Please carry us along
.. Bros to be honest,I have never joined her in such prayers. You sef think am nah,wetin you wan ask for the prayer?.
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by maasoap(m): 5:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
tck2000:
All i see is lies!

Different people, different experiences.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by 2cul2care: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
AstroG:

You see those Christ Embassy,Winners,Dunamis and Dominion city girls. Fear them,cus they can do nd undo just to convert one person

Lemme not share my sexperince sha sad sad

Bros abeg gist me about dominion city girls, was once a member before I relocated, love the church though plus they have really fine babes
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Equity15(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Starboytwo:
Once you are religious, I stay far away...

We can't even talk, dating is too far...
same with me oh..they think I'm a devil cos I have always made everybody know that I dislike over religious people...I see them as hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Kojiek: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
My JW babe will open for me anyhow I want it. She knows the job. But she will always decline each time I raise the issue of she and I settling down. Reason being that I am not a JW. Imaging that!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Pizzlelight: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Martinez39:
I was once a member of Believers Love World. cheesy
Am a member too. And I know we can be friendly just to win souls for Christ. Only the foolish and immature lost focus and got won by the guys they are supposed to be winning for Christ. Please don't generalize. I win souls and I don't hoe. Gracias

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by uniquepeace(f): 7:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm. I once dated a lady who always insisted that we have to pray before strafing.The first time she did it,I no mind but later on,I couldn't take it anymore.
pray Hahahahahaa nothing person no go see
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by Chu2k2: 7:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
Lol one experience i never thought i could talk about.
I meet one babe a deeper life girl, at the initial time after making my move she told me she only wanted us friends which i accepted because i just liked her, during the cause of our friendship she told me about her boyfriend and how she loves him and how she had plans marrying him because he was from her side, after a month she feel in love with me, lol that's why i don't keep female friends because once we are close they all fell in love am yet to see someone who is different, she started inviting me to church programs which i always decline during this period i took advantage of her emotions and announced to her that i needed space, since it was obvious we cant date, she immediately came begging promising to do what ever i desired and wanted, when i insisted she told me plainly she was in love with me and thus cant let me go,that i am her boyfriend and only friend. That was how we started dating, the problem started when i asked for punny she resisted, later we began to have this hot romance which ends badly each time it gets to me touching punny, it went down for a month then i told am i cant continue we both are not for each other after that she insisted and promised me punny i told her i doubted the promise which lead to her sending me nudes and as usual punny was sent on panties but Boobs and every other stuff was uncovered both her face.
On this very faithful day, she came we did every thing babe was half naked refused removing her panties despite all the touched, I got furious as i was fully erected and crazy i controlled my urge even with the pains and told her to start going she hugged me from the back and pleaded for me to[b]rape[/b] her i was shocked, she initially told me how she lost her virginity to a rapist friends, I told her i don't rape and cant rape her if she cant do this freely then we can forget about it, this babe kept begging me to rape her o. Lol she begged for like five minutes i asked her why she couldn't give me an answer, she only said she cant do it freely as her church mind will keep judging her, with those words i excused myself to dress up and ask her to leave, she started crying i then consoled her escorted her out and bought fruits for her to take home to pretend to her we were okay. She left and that was the end of us. She calls but i don't pick and don't reply her chats either, my time is too precious to waste.
Ignore some typos if any was typing and rushing to work.
Guy, no dey try this kind thing again oh... Which kind nonsense story be this nah
U must rape me! No, I won't rape you!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by sweetrace(f): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Regiomontanus:
No one is bashing anyone here. This thread is meant for both males and females. I wonder why feminists cause division by seeing men versus women everywhere.

You obviously read with preconceived notions. What has feminism got to do with this? My point is simply date someone who has the same beliefs as you.
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by drmikeadams(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
angry grin cheesy e be like i go forget d scam pastors message,begin get time for all dese oloshos in church,,
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by drmikeadams(m): 8:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
BabaIbo:
Make I read comments...
One common thing about some or most of them is that they always claim to lose their virginity through rape or someone took advantage of their feelings, they hardly accept they had the sex willingly.
P.S- Some are lowkey hotter than those slay queens
grin. My sugar mummy those days tell me say "they raped her virginity outta her"later she come tell me say she don giv her life to christ grin e Remain small make i knack em daughter join grin.
Re: Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. by NACE13: 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Won't forget Gabriella(not real name). We met at a relation's trad wedding. She collected my number when I was ordered to get more drinks for the special guests at the backyard. Later fingered her that same night and she returned the favour with a bj but couldn't get down because of no rubber. We later booked an appointment and did the shit all night. The babe is one hell of a screamer and can cream for Africa. I always laugh when she updates her WhatsApp statuses with a popular Nigerian Pastor's quotes, Bible quotes and so on, even their choir rehearsals.

Sometimes, when I call her so we can book another session and she missed my call, she'll tell me she was praying that's why she couldn't pick....less than two minutes, we have started talking about sex again.

That's true sef, let me see if I still have her number #

Another one I met back in my Uni days was a constant church goer, she even attends an all-night program if she's got exam the following day but the day I took off my shirt in front of this girl because of the hot weather( back then when I used to work out). This babe became wet instantly, and I knew because she kept on complaining about me exposing my body. I then decided to tease her a little and came towards her, took her hand and put it on my chest, babe no gree commot hand, she started complaining about how I was trying to molest her ( her hand was still on my chest). I told her to leave if she felt uncomfortable with what I was doing, babe no gree leave, she still stayed on the bed. Too bad I didn't lock the door. Her roommate barged in and saw us in a 'funny' position, she quickly disengaged and started trying to act normal. Next day, babe started telling me she felt abused by me and it was giving her this discomfort in her body. I simply asked her if she was wet but she denied it. I had two more chances to smash her but i let it slide, not because i was 'dulling' but i didnt fancy her hypocritical and judgmental character and it irritated me a lot. I should have used that oppprtunity to show her pepper. I now regret why I didn't follow up after that event.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Having an Affair With My Cousin / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.