Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Help! Am I HIV Positive? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (49989 Views)

Help Me Confirm If I Am HIV Positive / Help!!!! Am I Losing My Sight?? / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by cybriz82(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kingdollar28:
wink
my guy my guy!! wink
U nyashed d girl wink

Tell us d truth.... She doesn't like condoms.... Finish dat part cheesy

Dat d best solution u just gave him..thanks bro n...
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by RexTramadol1: 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Kingdollar28:
wink
my guy my guy!! wink
U nyashed d girl wink

You got it!

But sorry about that OP, do the test first

Most people die over things they are not certain about

Do hiv test like 5times before you conclude on your status

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
Possibly if this is all the story u'll be fine. HIV virus doesn't survive outside the body for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by AmazingELixir: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
My friend gaan enrole yourself in your state HIV care programme if you had sex with the lady.

If it's just the blade cut...you're off the hook cos the Human immune virus cannot survive outside a host for long when exposed to air...once an infected fluid dries up the virus becomes damaged and die off.

9 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Hehehehehehehw.
Wait for 2 weeks b4 running a test to be sure, run another one 6 months later... And don't kill yourself over nothing.
Even if you're positive, No1 needs to know... Just take your drugs and wait for cure.
You'd live longer than most people commenting here.

Also look at the bright side if you eventually come out positive.
You'd be able to fuckkkk raw without any need for condom with any girl since u already have the virus'...
You'd be fucking dick king.
Don't mind my last part sha.
Just want to ease u up

7 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by frankIzuchukwu(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ogbeni u lolo de girl... no they lie watin don happen don happen kindly take your medication..

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
My friend!!!
Go to the hospital and run a test.
Stop behaving like nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Afiahomes(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Starke:
I am a young professional sharing a room and parlour self contain with a friend. Now my friend has always been in the habit of bringing all sorts of girls to the house. This is a conduct which I have tried my best to ignore in order to allow peace to reign.

At some point he brought this particular girl and she stayed for sometime with us. From my conversations with her, she has an impressive body count and really dislikes condoms. At some point, she became very sick. Had white patches in her mouth and was very feverish. We had to take her to the hospital so she doesn't die in the house. The Doctor ran several tests on her and her HIV status was positive.

About a week later, I took my laptop to work and when I returned, I dipped my hands in the bag to retrieve my key only to be severely cut by a razor blade my roommate left in the bag. I asked him who owns it and he said he it belongs to the girl and he put it there hoping to dispose of it later. My heart bled. I rushed that night at about 9:45pm to Ikoyi military hospital to get PEP, but the hospital said I have to wait until the next day as the pharmacy had closed. The next morning at about 11:00am, after a lot of delay, I finally got the anti retroviral drugs.

Now after taking the drugs for about 3 days, the side effects were terrible and unbearable. I already had a subsisting kidney problem and the drugs was making it worse so I had to stop. What I want to know is what are my chances if I permanently discontinue the drugs? Am I going to seroconvert? I am scared shitless and if this happens to make me HIV+, I am seriously considering suicide.

Pls help me people.

Pls help me to move this post. I need to get as much input as possible.
living in a selfcon with a friend? did you bleep the girl too? tell us the truth angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by LyfeJennings(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Guy
Wetin dey do U now
Ori e ti gbale o
Olohun......
Except U are not saying the truth
Weyrey wa Lori e
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Oluwapresley(m): 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Omo na horror movie be this ooo
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Lexusgs430: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Starke:
I am a young professional sharing a room and parlour self contain with a friend. Now my friend has always been in the habit of bringing all sorts of girls to the house. This is a conduct which I have tried my best to ignore in order to allow peace to reign.

At some point he brought this particular girl and she stayed for sometime with us. From my conversations with her, she has an impressive body count and really dislikes condoms. At some point, she became very sick. Had white patches in her mouth and was very feverish. We had to take her to the hospital so she doesn't die in the house. The Doctor ran several tests on her and her HIV status was positive.

About a week later, I took my laptop to work and when I returned, I dipped my hands in the bag to retrieve my key only to be severely cut by a razor blade my roommate left in the bag. I asked him who owns it and he said he it belongs to the girl and he put it there hoping to dispose of it later. My heart bled. I rushed that night at about 9:45pm to Ikoyi military hospital to get PEP, but the hospital said I have to wait until the next day as the pharmacy had closed. The next morning at about 11:00am, after a lot of delay, I finally got the anti retroviral drugs.

Now after taking the drugs for about 3 days, the side effects were terrible and unbearable. I already had a subsisting kidney problem and the drugs was making it worse so I had to stop. What I want to know is what are my chances if I permanently discontinue the drugs? Am I going to seroconvert? I am scared shitless and if this happens to make me HIV+, I am seriously considering suicide.

Pls help me people.

Your status is not yet confirmed nah........ Abi you chop inside........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Sunofgod(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
Pretend you are not!
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2019
grin guy no lie e be like say you follow chop toto

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by godisgreat4lyf: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Ur not positive, virus doesn't survive out its medium for 24hrs

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by ayoyemi90(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just Go for HiV test,d drugs u take gave u some side effects.ur anxiety and worry can even cause another problem on ur health.
Go for the test.u dnt have HiV.cos the virus don't stay too long outside a midium,so it wud have died on d blade use by d lady.
And tell ur roommate to go for HIV test also,he may be a carrier cos of d lady.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by tojahh(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Boss you have not HIV... It can hardly survive out a host for that long needless to say transferring to you.
Your fears are playing on your head already. You have been thinking of stuffs you've shared with your roommate whom might have the virus already as the girl is not a condom fan. Don't panic bro, you're fine. Discontinue the PEP and let your mind at peace.

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Perufy(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
see ba, this guy must be a Yoruba ma...god bless yoruba people with fear...but this ur fear too much..you will soon begin to loose weight ,then the fear confirms your thoughts that your positive....meanwhile HIV dosnt stay long outside..but to be on the safer side,keep running HIV test for the next 7months..good luck as u unravel new reasons to flee from EVE

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Love892(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
U dnt v HIV.. d virus doesnt stay long outside the body. U should be thinking about ur friend
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by biafranrealson: 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
gerrout there you.
you wand to pick a key and razor cut you
go and sit down

3 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Suspect33(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Calm down bro. Stop using Google to check symptoms of every thing that's wrong with you.... Google will give you hypertension.

That was how Google told me my headache was brain tumor and I was just there for a week thinking about life....

And so many others....
grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by greggng: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Starke:

Pls help me people.

You were cut by razor blade and you have not done hiv test to confirm your status and u quickly started taking hiv drug...what are you thinking? I am not a doctor go and ask doctor
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by PhilipGallagher(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Calm down op, you most like are not HIV+. That is if you were negative before the blade cut. The chance of you getting HIV from that blade cut is extremely low, cause HIV doesn't last long outside the body and I believe there was a considerable amount of time between the time the lady used the blade (assuming she was cut by it also) and the time of your cut.

To get your mind relax, go to the hospital after one to three months and get tested. Kindly continue with your PEP, sorry for the side effects.

I hope you come back to this thread in 3months time and tell us you are negative. Continue living responsibly.

Caveat: I am no doctor.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Michelle55: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2019
Go for a test first to be certain... Why take drugs when you haven't been pronounced positive? Take the first step by going for the normal HIV test, then the result will determine if to take the drugs or not. Don't write yourself off
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by FortuneEmmie(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
First of all don’t panic
Go for a test
And remove suicidal thoughts
You have a beautiful future
Remember you here to tattoo your name in the hearts of men
Nothing can stop you
Not even HIV
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by shoboy9: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
there are many ways to die but it isn't very likely u got hiv from this source (if at all you get it) if u have kidney problems. go to a dr and treat it urgently. and do not use PEP! the dr will give an you really need a change of lifestyle..
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by virago(f): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
ohem007:
Brah.....

"I am" not "am i"

After the reggae play the blues..

I just got disvirgined yesterday All is well with you brah

You can see he was asking a question so his heading is perfectly correct
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Love892(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
U r not HIV positive. Except d razor just cut her immediately n u used it.Virus doesnt last up to 24 hrs outside d body...

Go for a test in 90days.

Be more concerned about ur friend

U r quite popular on bbnaija thread. U should v created another moniker

2 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by chukwuibuipob: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
sad sad cool cool embarassed embarassed sad cool Hmmmmm! Razor blade cut ur em and transfer it to u like Xender/bluetooth within second? Be honest,U do am skin to skin.Nobody will beat u for doin RAW thing.

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by sinola(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
youngman,you are still lying on top of your predicament...HIV virus can't even survive 30 secs outside human blood,so you claiming that you contacted it through cut is doubtful.

4 Likes

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by FuckDaMods: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Starke:

Pls help me people.

I understand that pep issue.. The side effects is hell. I bleeped an olosho raw when i was high.. It was the next morning my eye cleared and i started crying that i may catch HIV. I went to get pep at a govt hospital but the side effects was so horrible i had to ditch the drug after 7days.. I had an important exam coming up and i couldn't focus becos of that drug.
I'd rather have that HIV than go through that torture for 30 days. I thank God I'm fine till today but bro if it's razor you have nothing to worry about, except if she used the blade that day and it pierced her.
Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Theflint1(m): 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2019
Don't be foolish
Kingdollar28:
wink
my guy my guy!! wink
U nyashed d girl wink

1 Like

Re: Help! Am I HIV Positive? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Go for a test and stop panicking. That you know she "really dislikes condoms" means you've slept with her unprotected. Don't be playing with your life like that.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

UNIZIK Lecturer Delivered Of Sextuplets Seeks Help As Hospital Bills Her N19M / Seven Foods That Keep You Forever Young / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.