Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box (34851 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Longcucumber(m): 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
Them for use bottle Na.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by kizboy: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2019
KVN1:
The likes of Tacha can only thrive in Nigeria
I totally agree

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by RexTramadol1: 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Diana o Diana o
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Sunnycliff(m): 10:41am On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha can never win this money, else, she sets a bad precedence in BBNaija series.

She's all the opposite of a role model. You can't compare her with the likes of Miracle and Efe, former winners.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by GMbuharii: 10:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Whadda.......btw,I can see an otapiapia something on cap dia o...

grin grin grin

Lzaa Biko come and carry me o..b4 dem come4my Hd

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by SniperSmurf(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2019
KVN1:
The likes of Tacha can only thrive in Nigeria

I swear. So rude and arrogant. Even in her lack of experience...

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2019
King204:
I just dislike dis babe....she's so proud, Imagine snubbing 2baba sad
She didn't snub him.. She didn't see his stretched hands.
Y'all are quick to read meanings to her actions cause you don't like her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Switruth: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:
I keep saying it that;both the participants,organizers and the viewers of this show are all stupid and jobless,including those that are voting
. Gotv is cheap
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by hush15: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:
I keep saying it that;both the participants,organizers and the viewers of this show are all stupid and jobless,including those that are voting

You forgot to include those commenting too abi is it because you are commenting?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by hush15: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:

You forgot to include those commenting too abi is it because you are commenting?

Naija sha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Kawabonga(m): 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
LillyVal:
Tacha Respect -0
Intelligence - 0.0
Arena game 0.0
Ranting & quarrel,bitter 200/100
Cleanliness. 0.0
Self improvement after 11 weeks in BBNaijia. 00.0
Puzzle game 0.00
Drinking vodka in can 100%
And 2rw she wants to roll with legends and say she is a queen,gosh!!
Me: : cry
Mike: market his product, smart
Ike : Business man and all about doubling the money
Seyi: intelligence smart on the game
Omashola : competitive
Tacha: --- ?pls her fans fill in d gap

Strategy indeed. 2 weeks ago she apologize to biggie,the Sunday she apologized to Ebuka,the next mins she insulted sheyi on a live TV, 100-0.
In a game u must exhibit your true character,what about channeling dat xter to playing a better game n wining on Friday arena games, mtweeeehh I don't even like one bit about what sheyi said 2 Thelma one bit,but does he exhibit intelligence even after his shit,yes,is he smart yes,d twist of d game to get every side of them & see how they react to anything thrown at dem & every side of them
This one no get work o grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Caleb17: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2019
Who is Tacha?
I see her being celebrated soonest.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by ayyoughurt(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2019
oloshi... scammers
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Cimboltv: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
See BBNaija khafi shows her mum on live video and talks about Tacha body odour and Gedoni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9eg_1Qghmg

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by DennisEche(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2019
TUNDA GO FIRE TACHA FOR SNUBBING TUBABA ON HIS OWN BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by aviato(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:
You forgot to include idiots who click on BBnaija news to come and give their unrequited opinion.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by CHARLOE(m): 11:22am On Sep 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by flowx(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Onyi22:
She might end up fighting biggie in the diary sections

Are you sure...?
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by kaima1984(f): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2019
King204:
haba bro,she did not snub 2baba Biko,she is super excited seeing 2baba but never knew that 2baba wants to greet her,lastly did heaven fall when Mikel snubbed 2baba?must she be a fan of 2baba if actually she did?let's stop crusifying her
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Taavon2: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2019
wiseone28:
Some people's role model.

I don't follow celebrities..

Even if Michael Jackson is performing at my backyard i won't go out to watch..

Not talk of watching BBN.

I don't know if am normal to act this way

You sha clicked.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by lucind(f): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
You are very correct.

Imagine Tacha telling Diane that outside BBN house she can't even ask her what's the Time on the road, Is Tacha Queen Eliza! That girl has the mentality of 'face me i face you people.

This Tacha girl doesn't have what it takes to win bbnaija. Shes mean, fights with everybody in d house, so full of herself, sadist, dull, full of body odour, and very hard o even understand. Only fools will waste their votes on such type of person. [/quote]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 20, 2019
I can't use my hand to type her name but we all know who I mean.....if I dey dat house I no go mind to plan dis bitch we both should be evicted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by mamaa88(f): 11:47am On Sep 20, 2019
Bia dont be one sided, if u didnt watch it well ask us to tell u,Dianne never hit or beat Ur so called Tach d irresponsible girl,respect 0,sense 0,d only thing she got 10/10 is bleaching and dull brain,why even talking Biggie saw everything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Sagay212: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:

The people voting are the most senseless and Stu.pid people in the world.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Hameex(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Abeg tu baba na God or wetin .make una leave her alone biko it her choice who she wanna roll with it or not
King204:
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Kyrx(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2019
Sickling lots.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Kelubia14: 11:58am On Sep 20, 2019
Any person that votes Tacha is a stupid fellow....that Idiot was rude right from day one of the show.she threw toilet paper on Mike's face after the Saturday party some months ago.that's made me hate her.but Mike is a gentle man after all.let's vote that Idiot of a Tacha out....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by ClitRaider: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
tacha is a dreadfully gruesome ninny and a preposterous all -befouling grotesque visual experience.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by collinsVP: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
hush15:

grin He didn't see that very log of wood in his eyes to remove.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by nollystar(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
King204:

Abi 2baba snubbed her, which one?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.