Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box (34852 Views)

BBNaija 2019 Finalists: Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Omashola, Seyi And Diane / Bbnaija: Mercy And Diane Accused Of Lesbianism, Here’s Why (video) / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Ambber(f): 12:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
KVN1:
The likes of Tacha can only thrive in Nigeria
shame to even think she might win.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by skukimania(f): 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
MrWTF:
wow. Small Diane is growing wings.

Tacha needs to calm her nerves down. Humility pays

Who told you Diane is small? They are both 23years old, whick makes them age-mate.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by boban007: 12:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
ufondunenye:
Odiegwu!!
Daine didnt hit her, she only pointed at her with a finger to shut da Bleep off and she claimed she with her, how can Tasha claim that big brother sees and hears everything and yet you still bully your fellow housemate at every point in time. She opened her mouth to call Daine a low life and toddler.
My own is that Daine is 23yrs,and Tasha is also 23 (as she claimed), so how can she call Daine a small girl and a toddler,it means that there is something that nonsense girl is not telling us about her age. sad shocked
Telling daine that if its to be outside, that she can't even stand an inch close to her not to talk of asking her "what the time is".
What rubbish !! That multycoloured Tasha of a girl is really irritating me.
My own is that if biggy should issue daine a strike, Tasha should also collect hers for bullying or else all of them should be up for eviction next week.

And as for that cunning Cyndi of a girl, she was the last person I saw holding that box last night as Tubaba was performing and she was the one that put the box under the table,and when the argument was going on yesterday,she just kept quiet, I wonder if thats a secret task given to her by biggy because she kept on saying that all of them will be up for eviction next week and that will be the punishment.
I'm just wondering.
THE ORGANISERS OF BIG BROTHER , COMPROMISED FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW TO FAVOUR TACHA. IT'S JUST SO OBVIOUS . HERE'S A GIRL , THAT'S DAFT, DULL , AND MOST UNINTELLIGENT IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER. SHE INSULTED THE ORGANISERS, DISRESPECT , HOUSEMATES , INSULT EBUKA AND COMES EMBARRASSINGLY LAST IN ALL INDIVIDUAL TASK.

YET BIG BROTHER IS DOING EVERYTHING, TO FAVOUR HER TO WIN THE SHOW. SHE HAS NOT SHOWN ANY MORAL OR POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR , TOWARDS THE AUDIENCE. YET THE RESULTS ARE MANIPULATED, TO MAKE HER WIN THE SHOW. BIG BROTHER SEASON 4 HAS BEEN SOLD TO TACHA.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by seanjy4konji: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
i watched that one live...there was a scene i saw where she was just shouting you are very foolish..said it over 50 yimes to a house mate...damn.
Kelubia14:
Any person that votes Tacha is a stupid fellow....that Idiot was rude right from day one of the show.she threw toilet paper on Mike's face after the Saturday party some months ago.that's made me hate her.but Mike is a gentle man after all.let's vote that Idiot of a Tacha out....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by skukimania(f): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
Onyi22:
She might end up fighting biggie in the diary sections

Her fans are doing just that!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by photogen: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
hush15:

You forgot to include those commenting too abi is it because you are commenting?
No mind am jor. Coming to nairaland to read articles on BBNaija makes him inclusive. Mtcheew!
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by waleyp(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
SirDEE
Omoluabi9:
I'm beginning to wonder... who hasn't Tacha fought in the house sef? undecided
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by zorani(m): 12:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Tacha who is she

What is the question?
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Theta1: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:
I keep saying it that;both the participants,organizers and the viewers of this show are all stupid and jobless,including those that are voting

And you commenting on the show thread makes you a fool and stupid too.
Don't you think so?
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by KingJoy: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:
I keep saying it that;both the participants,organizers and the viewers of this show are all stupid and jobless,including those that are voting
You wey comment too you are also stupid �
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by LUGBE: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
You people should be reasonable, how can Diane hit Tasha, on what ground.

For this Diane will be going soon, no matter how misunderstanding is between you and anyone, whoever hits first is wrong.

Diane you are wrong
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
an you are employed
Kawabonga:

This one no get work o grin
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
waleyp:
SirDEE
Of course na only 1 or 2 people she never fight for that house na.
Na until she fight every body finish we go know say her case pass BBNaija! angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by ajebuter(f): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
SamJed:
Everytime tacha and people will still be voting her

That is to show how low our African values and morals have sunk for people to be celebrating this uncouth and ill-mannered young lady.

So sad!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Realfrankie(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
I must flog this tacha one day
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Bayoibee: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dis babe can shout for Africa repeating the same sentences hardly making a point, but anyways bbnaija is making tons of money from her vote from dis mumu people but trust me they’re smart to not make her win d 60mil even though she does legit dem go rig am because they know how e go take affect them especially for next year when they start loosing viewership so they’ll probably give someone like mike, Seyi or mercy whom Nigerians wouldn’t complain about...I like the strategy, she go learn at d end..but truth be told they’re tons of endorsements waiting for her outside o so no matter how much you hate her omo she don go o...
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by LZAA: 2:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:
Whadda.......btw,I can see an otapiapia something on cap dia o...

grin grin grin

Lzaa Biko come and carry me o..b4 dem come4my Hd

grin
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by slowice(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tacha is the most useless hm in the house.... How can a woman be that bitter? She scares the hell outta everyone even viewers.... She bad for business and full of negative energy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Psoul(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
female contestant will win this yr BBN show. Tacha will get to the finals but will never win the show. Her character is never to be emulated, so this will make her lose the show.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Mummymahdi(f): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:

those voting are the worst, they have nothing to profit in the whole thing and majority loose only supporters of 1 person will feel a little joy with no gain in any form. mtsww
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Dfuckup99: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
wiseone28:
Some people's role model.

I don't follow celebrities..

Even if Michael Jackson is performing at my backyard i won't go out to watch..

Not talk of watching BBN.

And you opened the thread�

I don't know if am normal to act this way
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Dshocker(m): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
KingJoy:
You wey comment too you are also stupid �

Your mother is foolish
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Dshocker(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
Theta1:

And you commenting on the show thread makes you a fool and stupid too.
Don't you think so?

No,what i think so is your father is stupid
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by wiseone28: 7:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dfuckup99:
I Don't have sense

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Theta1: 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dshocker:

No,what i think so is your father is stupid

May God heal you bro.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Evercurious(f): 11:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
skukimania:

Who told you Diane is small? They are both 23years old, whick makes them age-mate.

They are not mates ooh... One don drop pikin for her papa house while the other obviously isnt that wayward to do such
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by Evercurious(f): 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
boban007:
THE ORGANISERS OF BIG BROTHER , COMPROMISED FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE SHOW TO FAVOUR TACHA. IT'S JUST SO OBVIOUS . HERE'S A GIRL , THAT'S DAFT, DULL , AND MOST UNINTELLIGENT IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER. SHE INSULTED THE ORGANISERS, DISRESPECT , HOUSEMATES , INSULT EBUKA AND COMES EMBARRASSINGLY LAST IN ALL INDIVIDUAL TASK.

YET BIG BROTHER IS DOING EVERYTHING, TO FAVOUR HER TO WIN THE SHOW. SHE HAS NOT SHOWN ANY MORAL OR POSITIVE BEHAVIOUR , TOWARDS THE AUDIENCE. YET THE RESULTS ARE MANIPULATED, TO MAKE HER WIN THE SHOW. BIG BROTHER SEASON 4 HAS BEEN SOLD TO TACHA.

She isnt going to win.. DONT BOTHER
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by skukimania(f): 8:12am On Sep 21, 2019
Evercurious:

They are not mates ooh... One don drop pikin for her papa house while the other obviously isnt that wayward to do such

Lol! I see.
Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by waleyp(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
lol
Omoluabi9:
Of course na only 1 or 2 people she never fight for that house na.
Na until she fight every body finish we go know say her case pass BBNaija! angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija : Fight Between Tacha And Diane Over Veto Power Box by NoraPibowei(f): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2019
Tacha isn't 23 for her to call Diane a 23 year old small girl,Tacha is lying about her age am not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Shares Throwback Movie Scenes To Mark 20 Years In Nollywood (Vid) / BBNaija: 'Based On Logistics 1 & 2' - Checkout This Hilarious Nollywood Movie / Big Brother Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.