Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through (14901 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Odinaka00(m): 5:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Why are you still here, pack your bags did you not see on the news that we are killing Nigerians. Go home your not liked and you will never be liked, legit or not legit.

I don't pay attention to social media urchins like you.. People that matter like the celebrities and Government people 're apologizing to the Africans for what idiots like you did.. so why should I listen to You? Maybe if I had started paying black slaves like you attention in Sa I wouldn't have achieved what I have achieved today.. Are you not ashamed of yourself that black migrants came to Sa with nothing and to say they live in the most beautiful suburbs in Sa and drive nice cars and even take care of your women who your barbaric Sa men rape and kill. Have you ever asked yourself How come foreigners in your country have money more than you black idiots? Because your heads 're empty, ain't nothing in your brains.. All you think is how to go to tarvens drink and do drugs, impregnate your women and run away from your responsibilities thats why 95% of South African girls have kids from different fathers with no help from those useless men.. You black South Africans 're worst black animals in the black community. Always looking for who to blame for your predicaments.

5 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Odinaka00:

I live in South Africa, please don't lie.. Chinese people and Indians have taken over your country . I even saw a Chinese Cop in Jhb Cbd last week.. How do Asians make only 3% in Sa population?
Taken over how exactly? Seeing a Chinese cop is supposed to be proof? Asians are a minority even of smaller population than whites. You don't live in South Africa

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Why are you still here, pack your bags did you not see on the news that we are killing Nigerians. Go home your not liked and you will never be liked, legit or not legit.
have you ever seen a Chinese cop heh Kleinbass? In SA nogal, Nigerians and lies

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 5:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
have you ever seen a Chinese cop heh Kleinbass? In SA nogal, Nigerians and lies

LOL.. Never in zambia maybe

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Starboytwo(m): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Wow!!! You finally admit you are a slave!!! Thank you! Now I am done with this thread shocked shocked shocked. You are nothing but an animal. You are not worth a debate with people who are free. When I call you SLAVE, you must respond.
we are many things, but never SLAVES never will be...

We have our shortcomings, infact longcomings, we have manage to acquire a bad reputation, but this is simply due to our energy, nothing more.... I dare anybody to try enslave us, I heared the whites be 7% of the population, and they own everything... Like every damn thing.... I won't understand that as a Nigerian, sorry I don't relate...

Imagine if some white people, 7% of the population, eg the total population of boys hustling in computer village ikeja and oshodi combine,own all the land in Nigeria, own national theater, own aso rock, own river Niger, own river benue, own the ife bronze art, own all the cattle, rewrite my history for me, and still owning everything in 2019... I can't imagine me being a tenant in house, that's south Africa for you....

I was looking some sporting activity the other day and I saw South Africa with more medals than Nigeria, I was like how come the disparity? Closer findings revealed more that 60% of the medals be from swimming, which is an all white south African team, the only black person I could detect from the spellings of their names be the gay guy caster semenya, who gat male physique but participate with women(cheat I say)...

South Africans are never competition, I knew that when I was in jss1 when I read the book "sizwe bansi is dead"... I'd be damned if I need an id or a pass to visit any part of nigeria...

[/b]We don't have enough light, our health system needs to be updated, we need more jobs, we need more investment in technology, we need good leadership etc, all these problems are not alliens to other part of the world... But the catch here is, we can always get better and we will.... All these rubbish on Nigeria lately as only made us to really think inward and realise it's best if we all make things work, and I can tell you with authority that massive works has begun already and we will get things right....

On the contrary, can South Africans gets their country back? Are they even Interested?....

If you call me a nuisance and a drug dealer, no problem, but atleats I get to decide my own destiny... Unlike you who is a [b]slave
in your own soweto

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
Starboytwo:
we are many things, but never SLAVES never will be...

We have our shortcomings, infact longcomings, we have manage to acquire a bad reputation, but this is simply due to our energy, nothing more.... I dare anybody to try enslave us, I heared the whites be 7% of the population, and they own everything... Like every damn thing.... I won't understand that as a Nigerian, sorry I don't relate...

Imagine if some white people, 7% of the population, eg the total population of boys hustling in computer village ikeja and oshodi combine,own all the land in Nigeria, own national theater, own aso rock, own river Niger, own river benue, own the ife bronze art, own all the cattle, rewrite my history for me, and still owning everything in 2019... I can't imagine me being a tenant in house, that's south Africa for you....

I was looking some sporting activity the other day and I saw South Africa with more medals than Nigeria, I was like how come the disparity? Closer findings revealed more that 60% of the medals be from swimming, which is an all white south African team, the only black person I could detect from the spellings of their names be the gay guy caster semenya, who gat male physique but participate with women(cheat I say)...

South Africans are never competition, I knew that when I was in jss1 when I read the book "sizwe bansi is dead"... I'd be damned if I need an id or a pass to visit any part of nigeria...

[/b]We don't have enough light, our health system needs to be updated, we need more jobs, we need more investment in technology, we need good leadership etc, all these problems are not alliens to other part of the world... But the catch here is, we can always get better and we will.... All these rubbish on Nigeria lately as only made us to really think inward and realise it's best if we all make things work, and I can tell you with authority that massive works has begun already and we will get things right....

On the contrary, can South Africans gets their country back? Are they even Interested?....

If you call me a nuisance and a drug dealer, no problem, but atleats I get to decide my own destiny... Unlike you who is a [b]slave
in your own soweto

Lmaooo. They are slaves on their own ancestral land and they have the guts to talk to free people. They need to fix the slave problem first before addressing their betters. Coming online to show us neighborhoods that they can’t even be allowed to enter. Calling themselves COLOUREDS (obviously another social class). In what damn century? I had to go and check my clock to see the date and time to make sure I wasn’t in the 1800’s. So that means the black nuisances are like 5 or 10th rate citizens in their own land!!!! God forbid!
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Mayor21(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
Baby124 weldone man
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Mayor21:
Baby124
weldone man
I am a woman. But thank you

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by olujastro: 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Lmaooo. They are slaves on their own ancestral land and they have the guts to talk to free people. They need to fix the slave problem first before addressing their betters. Coming online to show us neighborhoods that they can’t even be allowed to enter. Calling themselves COLOUREDS (obviously another social class). In what damn century? I had to go and check my clock to see the date and time to make sure I wasn’t in the 1800’s. So that means the black nuisances are like 5 or 10th rate citizens in their own land!!!! God forbid!
Weldone oh. I had a good laugh reading through the entire thread cheesy
A lot of people don't know that many Africans especially from Ecowas countries live in Nigeria undocumented, doing informal jobs like fetching water for Nigerians or street gatemen.
All the streets in my area in Lagos are manned by people from Mali, Niger, etc. as informal security men. Some of them have progressed into opening small kiosks, selling biscuits and sweets at their gate posts. I'm very friendly with them and used to patronise and "dash" them money.
These are the people mostly defecating in the open as they are homeless people living on the streets.

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Gentlewarrior1(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
olujastro:

Weldone oh. I had a good laugh reading through the entire thread cheesy
A lot of people don't know that many Africans especially from Ecowas countries live in Nigeria undocumented, doing informal jobs like fetching water for Nigerians or street gatemen.
All the streets in my area in Lagos are manned by people from Mali, Niger, etc. as informal security men. Some of them have progressed into opening small kiosks, selling biscuits and sweets at their gate posts. I'm very friendly with them and used to patronise and "dash" them money.
These are the people mostly defecating in the open as they are homeless people living on the streets.

I wonder o. Nigeria has the highest number of undocumented migrants in the world

Which is very bad.

Our number one problem is that we fail to be united and hold our leaders accountable

Even with massive corruption going on. South africa is is still never out competition

This open defecation crap this hyenas are trolling about is an utter farce. Open defecation is never a major problem in Nigeria as there are toilets everywhere. Just that some low life idiots and some migrants engage in such
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by forgiveness: 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No urgency, genuine threat or sympathy then, one would deduce from that write up. Because why would anyone put their own brethren in such a compromising position if there was a real massacre taking place? One wonders.

Na ya face bi dis?
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 4:05am On Sep 21, 2019
baby124:

I am a woman. But thank you
Baby124, are you related to john the wicked producer
You did your best to shun off these xenophobic b@stards
You have strong fire for a woman
grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 4:24am On Sep 21, 2019
I see some of them(SA) here happily accepting the xenophobia
Like wtf, wrong is wrong
It can't be justified because you dislike a certain Nigerian
It can't be justified because a certain Nigerian is arrested
Wrong can never be justified
Aside from the insults, y'all are just being the stereotype of SA right now; Xenophobic
Not only Nigerians are being killed
Zambians and Togolese are also being attacked
All foreigners living in the ghetto are being attacked!!!
It's not something to be proud of, S.Africans

Some of you here are already worsening the stereotype, with your comments, that ALL S.Africans are barbarians which isn't true.. KLEINBASS, your last comment was disgusting asf
The xenophobic guys have made others to behave like it's a fight over something... Y'all have been brainwashed
You say: "we are tired".. we??
They are somewhere perpetrating criminal acts while y'all are here rooting for them to kill and chase more foreigners
They have a lot of SA followers now..... sadly
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Midas01: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Nigerians contribute nothing to your economy? Hahahaha

You're just an uneducated dimwit.
How much does MTN make in a single year in Nigeria alone? I hope you MTN makes much more in Nigeria than SA and any other country. What about DSTV , Got etc... lol. Your economy is hinged on Nigeria as your biggest companies make the bulk of their revenue here.

Please do us a favour, tell your government to deport every single Nigerian from SA so we can finally kick out everything that has to do with SA out of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
KLEINBASS:

LOL.. My guy I own trucks in mpumalanga I transport coal, am the slave of my self with hard work unlike your guys I dnt sell sweets or own a burbershop as a cover for drugs. The truth is except the cement guy Nigerians are contributing nothing economically in south Africa than go compete for scarce resources with the poor and strain our health system and other minimal service delivery. We have few Nigerian professionals who are paying tax but majority are just parasites involved in every illegality they can and for that we want Nigerians out. Our country our rule if you dnt like it why not go home.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Midas01: 5:58am On Sep 21, 2019
I really liked you all these years and thought you were sane but that is thrown out the window now.

No one insulted your country before you brought your insensitivity into the topic. Go back and read the OP and see if SA and SAns were denigrated or insulted in any way. Infact, it was Nigerians in SA that was addressed as being greedy and seeking bribes. That was the position of this thread before you jumped in with your crass insensitivity.

You're a patriot but now when it involves taking back your country from the people who killed and oppressed your ancestors. Whites control 85% of your economy despite being only about 10%(or so) but you think Nigerians are your problem.

Laughing in the spirit of Ubuntu.

XhosaNostra:

Lol, the thing with some people here is, when you have your own opinions that differ or aren't in line with their train of thoughts, then they call you all sort of names. I'm not going to stop having my own opinions because it rubs some people the wrong way. I'm a free agent.
With that said, you know I get along with a lot of people here, but I'm also a patriot so I'm not going to sit back & allow people to talk bad about my country.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Midas01: 6:02am On Sep 21, 2019
Black south Africans have a problem with looting , killing and raping their women such that their entire country has been descending into a cesspit since white started leaving.
KLEINBASS:

Nigerians are a problem with drugs and they turn every thing they touch into filth. The world is tired of this parasites now
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Midas01: 6:10am On Sep 21, 2019
Hahahaha, do you know that a few years ago when SA deported about 124 Nigerians, the then president Jonathan returned the favor by deporting 84 South Africans What were they doing in Nigeria if not looking for a better life?

Go on YouTube, type Dr Mumbi, check her latest video and you'll see tens of
South Africans being sent out of Mozambique due to the xenophobia in SA. You think the SAns didn't go there in search of a better life? Hahahahahaha
LeSudAfricaine:
I don't think you know what slavery is. Look at yourselves first, do you have proper electricity? Healthcare,? Good roads, infrastructure? All these things your elites have access to except you. Why do you think your own people risk drowning in seas and be mauled by sharks if it's all hunky dory over there? Have you ever seen a South African fleeing to next door Namibia for a better life because life in South Africa is unbearable? It's Nigeria that had has slave like conditions not South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by BBBmall25: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No urgency, genuine threat or sympathy then, one would deduce from that write up. Because why would anyone put their own brethren in such a compromising position if there was a real massacre taking place? One wonders.
Just Hush!
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by naijapips04: 6:53am On Sep 21, 2019
KLEINBASS:

LOL.. My guy I own trucks in mpumalanga I transport coal, am the slave of my self with hard work unlike your guys I dnt sell sweets or own a burbershop as a cover for drugs. The truth is except the cement guy Nigerians are contributing nothing economically in south Africa than go compete for scarce resources with the poor and strain our health system and other minimal service delivery. We have few Nigerian professionals who are paying tax but majority are just parasites involved in every illegality they can and for that we want Nigerians out. Our country our rule if you dnt like it why not go home.

This right here is the average south African mentality. For those that are seeking diplomacy here you have it.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by naijapips04: 7:04am On Sep 21, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
We are so lazy but you can't even construct one proper road for gordsakes. You're so smart and yet you believe there's a tribe called " Bantu"

undecided

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by adamskutty(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2019
It is been long i had a big laugh grin grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by abdulwastecx(m): 7:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Sometimes i don't blame them
I blame us for not stepping up and holding our leaders accountable

On normal playing field the average south African can't withstand an average Nigerian in virtually all ramifications probably except in aspects like stupidity,laziness, incest and rape

We are superior to those slaves in every single way. Their single saving grace is their white masters.

Well we blqcks especially Nigerians need to step up we should be pace setters for the black race. By now we should have been highly advanced. Too many greatly Nigerians all over the world making giant strives

South africa is never our competition. Probably white south africans. But those zulu and Xhosa jungle savages hell nah

It is not really only about Nigeria leader, it is my complex than we taught.

South Africa had a really big start, it was very rich for centuries before Nigeria came into existence, it had tonnes of coal, gold, iron etc as far back as in the 1810s and they also have the organisation skills of the white settlers to have a better headstart, coupled with more favourable weather, bigger landmass and a relatively smaller population.

No one is making an excuse for our leaders but we Nigeria needs to have a really good look at the mirror, do we really need to go to a fail state like South Africa to make a living? What is driving us nuts, what are we chasing everywhere?

I don't really blame all these braindead South Africans coming here to gloat because we have disgraced ourself as result greed and a knack for quick money.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by abdulwastecx(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Midas01:
I really liked you all these years and thought you were sane but that is thrown out the window now.

No one insulted your country before you brought your insensitivity into the topic. Go back and read the OP and see if SA and SAns were denigrated or insulted in any way. Infact, it was Nigerians in SA that was addressed as being greedy and seeking bribes. That was the position of this thread before you jumped in with your crass insensitivity.

You're a patriot but now when it involves taking back your country from the people who killed and oppressed your ancestors. Whites control 85% of your economy despite being only about 10%(or so) but you think Nigerians are your problem.

Laughing in the spirit of Ubuntu.

Our biggest problem in this part O the world is being too friendly with people we shouldn't necessarily be friendly to. I don't care if the white take over everything in South Africa because the majority of them are animal in human skin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Mightyhaiz: 7:38am On Sep 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Blah, blah, blah. Didn't even read it because it smells like projection & projectile morning piss.
oh u did,..and the psychological damage is what is making u incoherent and spastic
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by sauceEEP(m): 7:49am On Sep 21, 2019
It's a free for all.... grin

South Africa 1 - 1 Nigeria
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by RTSC2: 8:06am On Sep 21, 2019
What are south Africans doing here.?
I would expect they would disappear from here just like Nigerians are leaving their country.

I wonder who they would blame for drug peddling now.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by 14(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2019
AFRICA's problems have become SOUTH AFRICA's problems.

Those african leaders blaming south african government must feel shame. South africa is just overwhelmed.

How do you deal with over 7 million, 6 million of them with no papers. Population of botswana is just 2m. 7 million people can make a strong powerful country and south africa has to take care of them. Wow.........

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2019
naijapips04:

undecided
Bantu is not a tribe, how many times must you be told. It's an ethnic classification much like Negroid and Mongoloids. No one in South Africa regards themselves as a Bantu. You're the ones who are busy blubbering this colonial racist term

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2019
Midas01:
Hahahaha, do you know that a few years ago when SA deported about 124 Nigerians, the then president Jonathan returned the favor by deporting 84 South Africans What were they doing in Nigeria if not looking for a better life?

Go on YouTube, type Dr Mumbi, check her latest video and you'll see tens of
South Africans being sent out of Mozambique due to the xenophobia in SA. You think the SAns didn't go there in search of a better life? Hahahahahaha
were they there for a better life? Where they hustling? Where they involved in all sorts of criminal antics? Were they disrespectful and rude? Were they there indefinitely? Without papers? Ask yourself those questions first.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 8:25am On Sep 21, 2019
Midas01:
Black south Africans have a problem with looting , killing and raping their women such that their entire country has been descending into a cesspit since white started leaving.
look who's talking!? The same Nigerians making the daily trek to the same cesspit. Lol

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2019
Midas01:
Nigerians contribute nothing to your economy? Hahahaha

You're just an uneducated dimwit.
How much does MTN make in a single year in Nigeria alone? I hope you MTN makes much more in Nigeria than SA and any other country. What about DSTV , Got etc... lol. Your economy is hinged on Nigeria as your biggest companies make the bulk of their revenue here.

Please do us a favour, tell your government to deport every single Nigerian from SA so we can finally kick out everything that has to do with SA out of Nigeria.

God bless Nigeria.
South Africa's economy doesn't hinge on any country don't flatter yourself, It was already powerful because it's diversified unlike yours that's import driven and relies on one commodity.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by 14(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2019
RTSC2:
What are south Africans doing here.?
I would expect they would disappear from here just like Nigerians are leaving their country.

I wonder who they would blame for drug peddling now.

600 undocumented nigeria decided to leave, thats out of 800 000 estimated nigerians in South africa.

So you are still left with 799 400 in South africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senate Directs FG To Construct Public Toilets Across Nigeria / Enugu Lawmakers Serve Chime Impeachment Notice / Buhari On A Courtesy Visit To Emir Of Kastina (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.