Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through (14975 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by nisai: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2019
baby124:

I am a woman. But thank you
Aunty mi ẹ jeburẹ. Ọmọde lo n ṣe wọn grin grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 8:48am On Sep 21, 2019
baby124:

Lmaooo. They are slaves on their own ancestral land and they have the guts to talk to free people. They need to fix the slave problem first before addressing their betters. Coming online to show us neighborhoods that they can’t even be allowed to enter. Calling themselves COLOUREDS (obviously another social class). In what damn century? I had to go and check my clock to see the date and time to make sure I wasn’t in the 1800’s. So that means the black nuisances are like 5 or 10th rate citizens in their own land!!!! God forbid!
how exactly are you free? all of you can't wait to jump from the frying pan called Nigeria to escape the hellish conditions of that shhit lhole,others even drown in seas, mothers and children and you call yourself free? LOL. The same Nigerians that live like slaves and prance around like they own the world. Same unevolved chimps that still shit on the open? Laughable. Major oil producer but you had to queue for oil! You'll rather be a 10th class in another 3rd world country like India and risk being maltreated than to remain in that hell hole where proper health care iand constant electricity s reserved for the elite. You'll never find South Africans anywhere being nuisances like Nigerians are the world over, you'll never find South Africans selling jeans on pavements or being barbers in other countries or prostituting in Italy. you have no dignity, where ever you go you are maltreated Your women are all over the world prostituting and you call yourselves free? So funny. You only get to enjoy smooth road and constant electricity as soon as you escape that cave.

You don't know what coloured people are and what coloured means, so better shut up

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 9:35am On Sep 21, 2019
Odinaka00:

I don't pay attention to social media urchins like you.. People that matter like the celebrities and Government people 're apologizing to the Africans for what idiots like you did.. so why should I listen to You? Maybe if I had started paying black slaves like you attention in Sa I wouldn't have achieved what I have achieved today.. Are you not ashamed of yourself that black migrants came to Sa with nothing and to say they live in the most beautiful suburbs in Sa and drive nice cars and even take care of your women who your barbaric Sa men rape and kill. Have you ever asked yourself How come foreigners in your country have money more than you black idiots? Because your heads 're empty, ain't nothing in your brains.. All you think is how to go to tarvens drink and do drugs, impregnate your women and run away from your responsibilities thats why 95% of South African girls have kids from different fathers with no help from those useless men.. You black South Africans 're worst black animals in the black community. Always looking for who to blame for your predicaments.
Show me one country in Africa or the world for that matter that welcomes Nigerians with open arms? Just one! Why do you have the worst reputation of all Africans? That's cause you are the most unscrupulous Africans with a criminal mindset, worshiping money over human life that's why you even kill your own mothers for human parts and other human fetishes all for money. A Nigerian will stuff a corpse full of drugs, religion got you sttoning adulterers in broad daylight and you have the audacity to call others barbaric and animalistic ? What's is boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen doing if it's not barbarism? Ha ha! A Nigerian can never call others "animals never! Rape and Killing happens in Nigeria as much if not more and your grandpas marry toddlers all in the name of religion, so you can drop the hollier than thou nonsense, it won't work with me. You have no manners, you are rude, loud, arrogant, abrasive and you have spoiled the standing of black Africans abroad with your criminal antics . You are viewed with scorn and suspicion everywhere and you assumed to be criminals even before you open your mouths. All we do is drink and impregnate sure, so where do the hands that build roads and Infrastructure , hands that mine gold which is the cornerstone of the south African economy come from? Mars? So I can deduct that since you don't even have proper infrastructure to even begin with its because you lots sit in front of computers and scam people all day, right? Your assumptions that 95% percent of South African males are absent is just preposterous a stat pulled from your rectum

And please don't paint a rosy picture that doesn't exist. An overwhelming majority of African immigrants are suffering and unskilled hence they live in the worst areas .I always laugh when you guys create the impression that every Nigerian in SA drives a Merc, lives in Sandton and has light skinned SA babe on the arm, the reality is that most of you just scavenge for daily living. Fact. Most of you sell jeans on pavements, are barbers etc or are doing something illegal. Yes , there are professors and doctors, engineering from all over the continent but please don't create false impressions that immigrants are better off than the actual black South Africans cause that's a blatant lie! It's a numbers game, 500000 of immigrants can't go to China and end up saying things like they are better off than the Chinese, that's just your typical bias against black South Africans coming through and it's easy to spot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Dathommie(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2019
These south Africans are all just bunch of idiots....but I can't really blame them though....they inherited a country that was planned and developed by their white masters so ....the foools were even posting pictures of some beautiful neighbourhoods....Lol....those same neighborhoods that about 25 years ago their dirty Zulu and Xhosa black asses would have been beaten to pulp for stepping a foot in? And I guess there want me to be amazed by that? Lol

You're out here boasting about it to the same country that played a major role in your not so deserving freedom so you dirty and lazy bush men wanderer asses can be able to walk freely in to those neighbourhoods and take those pictures?....what exactly have been the achievement of you black south Africans though? What has been your history??

Pre aparthied you were all bush men.... aparthied you were all slaves and oppressed and now post apartheid you are all hungry and lazy barbaric xenophobes...what a development.. what has been your achievements for the past 25 years post apartheid really? I'm just curious...what has been your progress in life? All the major business, universities, cites and infrastructure you all come on here to boast of were all done by your white masters that a little percent of still controls majority of the lands and about 70% of the wealth in your beloved country...richest men are all whites...biggest businesses are all owned by whites....while your black illiterate stupiid asses are dying in poverty and hunger, looting shops and taking drugs and the few literate ones are online boasting about nonsense.... what a bunch of deranged bastards

Animals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Dathommie(m): 10:56am On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Show me one country in Africa or the world for that matter that welcomes Nigerians with open arms? Just one! Why do you have the worst reputation of all Africans? That's cause you are the most unscrupulous Africans with a criminal mindset, worshiping money over human life that's why you even kill your own mothers for human parts and other human fetishes all for money. A Nigerian will stuff a corpse full of drugs, religion got you sttoning adulterers in broad daylight and you have the audacity to call others barbaric and animalistic ? What's is boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen doing if it's not barbarism? Ha ha! A Nigerian can never call others "animals never! Rape and Killing happens in Nigeria as much if not more and your grandpas marry toddlers all in the name of religion, so you can drop the hollier than thou nonsense, it won't work with me. You have no manners, you are rude, loud, arrogant, abrasive and you have spoiled the standing of black Africans abroad with your criminal antics . You are viewed with scorn and suspicion everywhere and you assumed to be criminals even before you open your mouths. All we do is drink and impregnate sure, so where do the hands that build roads and Infrastructure , hands that mine gold which is the cornerstone of the south African economy come from? Mars? So I can deduct that since you don't even have proper infrastructure to even begin with its because you lots sit in front of computers and scam people all day, right? Your assumptions that 95% percent of South African males are absent is just preposterous a stat pulled from your rectum

And please don't paint a rosy picture that doesn't exist. An overwhelming majority of African immigrants are suffering and unskilled hence they live in the worst areas .I always laugh when you guys create the impression that every Nigerian in SA drives a Merc, lives in Sandton and has light skinned SA babe on the arm, the reality is that most of you just scavenge for daily living. Fact. Most of you sell jeans on pavements, are barbers etc or are doing something illegal. Yes , there are professors and doctors, engineering from all over the continent but please don't create false impressions that immigrants are better off than the actual black South Africans cause that's a blatant lie! It's a numbers game, 500000 of immigrants can't go to China and end up saying things like they are better off than the Chinese, that's just your typical bias against black South Africans coming through and it's easy to spot.

Spoiled the standard of black Africans??

Lol

And exactly what standards do black south Africans like you have set in?

Boy stfu and sit down!!
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Odinaka00(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:

You 're just pained because I just hit you with the fucking truth.. You can run around like a headless chicken trying to deny it but you know it inside that I'm telling you the truth. Nigerians 're known to be scammers and drug dealers or rather criminals all over the world thats your own opinion coming from someone who lives in a shack that hasn't even and ever left his neighbourhood for once in his/her entire life. Where there 're bad people, there is equally good people but Nigerians display the Good, the bad and the ugly, that's who we are. Nigerians 're all over the World doing so great, best graduating students in foreign universities even in your own country are Nigerians.. Best Doctors in your country are Nigerians.. I would have asked you to travel to Canada, USA, Australia and etc but it's obvious that you don't even have a passport to travel, you can't even travel to Jhb to start with.

Every race in South Africa is better than you black South Africans because y'all are drunkards and drug sniffers thats why your brains are messed up that you can't think out side the box, bunch of lazy animals who can't hustle and make a living for themselves. You hardly see a black South African with skills because you 're guys are not good in anything, drinking and sex is what y'all know that's why HIV is killing you guys, hopeless idiots. You want free things from your government thats why y'all 're lazy.. Have you ever wondered why these companies in S.A. hire foreigners? Because y'all have animalistic characters. Very rude that you can't attend clients nicely.
A Country where 50% of black idiots believe that the only way to survive in this life is by working for a white man, none of you guys believe in having your own companies or shops thats why Ethiopians, Somalians have taken over spaza shops in townships because your people 're so lazy to compete with them. Mbuzi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by orisa37: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2019
izombie:
I am writing this because of an audio message a friend sent to me on whatsapp.
In the audio, this guy was complaining about what the nigerians that are working at the consulate in johannesburg put nigerians through. Since airpeace brought a free plane ride for those that want to leave south africa, the nigerians working at the consulate in joburg now take bribes to have your name called. The guy said that no matter when you register, if you don't bribe the consulate employees your name will never be called. A lot of nigerians are still waiting because maybe they don't have money to bribe with.

Now my own...
Do you people now see how wicked and greedy nigerians are? Tufiakwa.
Before anybody comes here to turn this into a tribal thing i should tell you now that we have the igbos, yorubas and hausas working at that consulate. I know because i have been there several times.
We are our own worst enemy.

Dy you hear that, those of you seeking for Special Budget to fix Nigeria?
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
I've got question for the south Africans ..

The Dutch were the one that enslaved you guys and colonize you right

I guess they're still the one sharing your country with you guys ..

Now my question is, due to that, do you just buy plane tickets and pop into their country just like they did yours or y'all still need to get visas like you're going to a random country.

Would you guys be seen as a citizen immediately / as an immigrant

Do you get kicked out like dogs once you over stay your permit or you're being given a permanent stay permit.

If you guys are not so wretched.. Y'all should have at least left your country once.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2019
Odinaka00:

You 're just pained because I just hit you with the fucking truth.. You can run around like a headless chicken trying to deny it but you know it inside that I'm telling you the truth. Nigerians 're known to be scammers and drug dealers or rather criminals all over the world thats your own opinion coming from someone who lives in a shack that hasn't even and ever left his neighbourhood for once in his/her entire life. Where there 're bad people, there is equally good people but Nigerians display the Good, the bad and the ugly, that's who we are. Nigerians 're all over the World doing so great, best graduating students in foreign universities even in your own country are Nigerians.. Best Doctors in your country are Nigerians.. I would have asked you to travel to Canada, USA, Australia and etc but it's obvious that you don't even have a passport to travel, you can't even travel to Jhb to start with.

Every race in South Africa is better than you black South Africans because y'all are drunkards and drug sniffers thats why your brains are messed up that you can't think out side the box, bunch of lazy animals who can't hustle and make a living for themselves. You hardly see a black South African with skills because you 're guys are not good in anything, drinking and sex is what y'all know that's why HIV is killing you guys, hopeless idiots. You want free things from your government thats why y'all 're lazy.. Have you ever wondered why these companies in S.A. hire foreigners? Because y'all have animalistic characters. Very rude that you can't attend clients nicely.
A Country where 50% of black idiots believe that the only way to survive in this life is by working for a white man, none of you guys believe in having your own companies or shops thats why Ethiopians, Somalians have taken over spaza shops in townships because your people 're so lazy to compete with them. Mbuzi
LOL. what truth? Where do you think your negative reputation comes from? answer this one first. Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans and it comes purely from your criminal inclination and foul attitude, you know it, I know it! all the spin doctoring won't change that fact! wherever you are, chaos is sure to follow! Human beings as a whole have negative and positive attributes that goes without saying it's not only Nigerians but I'm yet to read an article in South Africa that implicates Ethiopians in drug peddling, or a Kenyan in human trafficking, it's always you! and why's that? just yesterday,a Nigerian was arrested in Durban for drugs last week for human trafficking, You are a problematic nationality accept it and move on, the Malaysians know it, the Indians know it everyone knows it. Again, please don't act as if Nigerians graduate in SA universities more than the actual South Africans because that's again a lie,as for having the best doctors, how exactly did you reach that conclusion? did you evaluate every doctor working in SA? The majority of doctors are in South Africa are South African and that's how it should it be.

Every non-black race is better than black people in a mind of a Nigerian, that's just how you guys think, you think white people are better than you Nigerians as well, I'm not at all suprised by this comment, was actually expecting it. You are merely projecting your own inadequacies in relation to white people, that's how you see yourselves in relation to white people, so kindly leave South Africans out of it, we read your comments here on Nairaland daily lamenting the end of colonialism and white rule in Nigeria.You lots will go as far as creating an entire thread of a white man seen "eating garri" and so forth...so and so was seen laughing with a white man,'' so and so marrying an oyinbo" it's so cringeworthy in this century.. you even go as far as attributing the progress of countries like Kenya to white people and Indians because you simply have no faith in your own black skin, you'll rather praise whitey than indengenous Kenyans. You know, I'm just waiting to see who you gonna attribute Rwanda's successes to once they surpass you since they have no notable white population. That's how Nigerians are, You exhibit toxic levels of a superiority complex towards other Africans and yet an cute inferiority towards whites. No wonder you bleach so much,the aim is to look like your master.

We are not good in anything and yet we drive the most sophisticated economy in Africa, don't you think if that was the case our economy would have collapsed long ago? do you even understand basic economics? You never met a skilled S'African because you simply do not find yourselves in their circles, you were tucked away in the slums of Hillbrow and Yeoville.LOL.

Isn't it funny though, for people who you claim love sex, aren't you the ones breeding like rats? or maybe we love sex but know what birth control is? can't blame you though, you are even yet to be introduced to the wonders of a toilet seat earning yourselves an unwanted title of being the second nation next to India in open defecation.

so HiV is not killing Nigerians? that's a new one. You see in South Africa testing culture is entrenched, there is a testing station on every corner. Would you say the same about Nigeria? You don't even know your true stats, you're sitting in a mineflied of untested aids patients ,in fact the way you backward simpletons go and on about HIV simply shows me you're still trapped in the era of stigmatising and ridiculing those affected while the whole world has moved on and accepted the disease for what it is which is essentially a lifestyle disease like cancer. backward people

There are many black owned companies in SA ranging form law, auditing firms,construction companies, even malls. Sizwe Nsaluba Gobodo for example is one of best and known accounting firms in SA,just because they aren't in Nigeria like your beloved DSTv doesn't mean they don't exist. Look at the PSL for example, one of the richest leagues in the world and the most organised league in Africa run by black people. You'll keep ignoring these facts because they don't fit your "lazy black South African" narrative

Actually, speaking of laziness, Isn't it ironic that all the people you accuse of being lazy come from countries doing better than you? I've heard of lazy Ghanians, lazy Kenyans 'etc .I've even heard of lazy Namibians! and these countries are doing better than you. why is your country in such dire straits then if you're so hard working than everyone? This word "lazy or laziness" has being so hollow and I'm so Indifferent to it, It means absolutely nothing to me since you overuse it. You lots always act as if hardwork and ingenuity was inveted by Nigerians I ask then why is your infrastructure crumbling then? don't you have hands to lift bricks? and yet you flock to the same countries you accuse of laziness and fail you build your own because of laziness. The actual truth is you're the ones who are lazy, you'll rather take short cuts in everything, that is why you fail to build your own country because it will require actual work choosing to hop from one to another ready-made country to ruin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dathommie:

Spoiled the standard of black Africans??

Lol

And exactly what standards do black south Africans like you have set in?

Boy stfu and sit down!!
No, you sit down and take a crap!

......In the open grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Dathommie(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No, you sit down and take a crap!

......In the open grin grin grin grin

No answer of course.....I thought as much

grin

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dathommie:

No answer of course.....I thought as much

grin
if you think showing me the pic of one the oldest tribes in the world is insulting me you seriously need to up your game. I'm proud to be the admixutre of these people cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by JaceBlaze: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL. what truth? Where do you think your negative reputation comes from answer this one first? Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans and it comes purely from your criminal inclination and foul attitude, you know it, I know it! all the spin doctoring won't change that fact! wherever you are, chaos is sure to follow! Human beings as a whole have negative and positive attributes that goes without saying, it's not only Nigerians but I'm yet to read an article in a South Africa that implicates Ethiopians in drug peddling, or a Kenyan in human trafficking, it's always you! and why's that? just yesterday,a Nigerian was arrested in Durban for drugs last week for human trafficking, You are a problematic nationality accept it and move on, the Malaysians know it, the Indians know it everyone knows it. Again, please don't act as if Nigerians graduate in SA universities more than the actual South Africans because that's again a lie,as for having the best doctors, how exactly did you reach that conclusion? did you evaluate every doctor working in SA? The majority of doctors are in South Africa are South African and that's how it should it be.

Every non-black race is better than black people in a mind of a Nigerian, that's just how you guys think, you think white people are better than you Nigerians as well, I'm not at all suprised by this comment, was actually expecting it. You are merely projecting your own inadequacies in relation to white people, that's how you see yourselves in relation to white people, so kindly leave South Africans out of it, we read your comments here on Nairaland daily lamenting the end of colonialism and white rule in Nigeria.You lots will go as far as creating an entire thread of a white man seen "eating garri" and so forth...so and so was seen laughing with a white man,'' so and so marrying an oyinbo" it's so cringeworthy in this century.. you even go as far as attributing the progress of countries like Kenya to white people and Indians because you simply have no faith in your own black skin, you'll rather praise whitey than indengenous Kenyans. You know, I'm just waiting to see who you gonna attribute Rwanda's successes to once they surpass you since they have no notable white population. That's how Nigerians are, You exhibit toxic levels of a superiority complex towards other Africans and yet an cute inferiority towards whites. No wonder you bleach so much,the aim is to like your master.

We are not good in anything and yet we drive the most sophisticated economy in Africa, don't you think if that was the case our economy would have collapsed long ago? do you even understand basic economics? You never met a skilled S'African because you simply do not find yourselves in their circles, you were tucked away in the slums of Hillbrow and Yeoville.LOL.

Isn't it funny though, for people who you claim love sex aren't you the ones breeding like rats? or maybe we love sex but know what birth control is? can't blame you though, you are even yet to be introduced to the wonders of a toilet seat earning yourselves an unwanted title of being the second nation next to India in open defecation.

so HiV is not killing Nigerians? that's a new one. You see in South Africa testing culture is entrenched, there is a testing station on every corner. Would you say the same about Nigeria? You don't even know your true stats, you're sitting in a mineflied of untested aids patients ,in fact the way you backward simpletons go and on about HIV simply shows me you're still trapped in the era of stigmatising and ridiculing those affected while the whole world has moved on and accepted the disease for what it is which is essentially a lifestyle disease like cancer. backward people

There are many black owned companies in SA ranging form law, auditing firms,construction companies, even malls. Sizwe Nsaluba Gobodo for example is one of best and known accounting firms in SA,just because they aren't in Nigeria like your beloved DSTv doesn't mean they don't exist. Look at the PSL for example, one of the richest leagues in the world and the most organised league in Africa run by black people. You'll keep ignoring these facts because they don't fit your "lazy black South African" narrative

Actually, speaking of laziness, Isn't it ironic that all the people you accuse of being lazy come from countries doing better than you? I've heard of lazy Ghanians, lazy Kenyans 'etc .I've even heard of lazy Namibians! and these countries are doing better than you. why is your country in such dire straits then if you're so hard working than everyone? You always act as if hardwork and ingenuity was inveted by Nigerians I ask then why is your infrastructure crumbling then? don't you have hands to lift bricks? and yet you flock to the same countries you accuse of laziness and fail you build your own because of laziness. The actual truth is you're the ones who are lazy, you'll rather take short cuts in everything, that is why you fail to build your own country because it will require actual work choosing to hop from one to another ready-made country to ruin.

Odinaka00 after reading those facts about his existence...... cry

We might as well write a eulogy for the dead goat grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Odinaka00 after reading those facts about his existence...... cry

We might as well right a eulogy for the dead goat grin
He is another one of the "lazy, HIV' brigade. brings nothing new to the table. it's as if there's no independent thought in Nigeria. Imagine someone with as.s rooted in Kaduna saying South Africans are like this and that,someone who's never seen or met a South african

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by JaceBlaze: 1:55pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
He is another one of the "lazy, HIV' brigade. brings nothing new to the table. it's as if there's no independent thought in Nigeria. Imagine someone with as.s rooted in Kaduna saying South Africans are like this and that,someone who's never seen or met a South african
Most of them offload their frustrations of being denied a South African Visa on this forum,some of them are those who were deported from South Africa.I don't know which category the clown you replied belong to but I know he belongs to one of the two and his mental and psychological scars have not healed.

These people wish they were South Africans and had half the things we have,they won't admit it but their obsession tells you all you need to know.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Most of them offload their frustrations of being denied a South African Visa on this forum,some of them are those who were deported from South Africa.I don't know which category the clown you replied belong to but I know he belongs to one of the two and his mental and psychological scars have not healed.

These people wish they were South Africans and had half the things we have,they won't admit it but their obsession tells you all you need to know.
True talk. their obsession is real, South Africa this and that every single day!? let them talk about Cameroon or Ivory Coast for once

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Dathommie(m): 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
if you think showing me the pic of one the oldest tribes in the world is insulting me you seriously need to up your game. I'm proud to be the admixutre of these people cool

Lol....why?

I give no two fuckks how the pics made you feel bruh undecided

One of the oldest tribe in the world you say...still doesn't change the fact that I consider you lots sub humans and
forever inferior to me...cos while your ancestors were busy wandering all the bushes of southern Africa like the primitive animals they are before the coming of your lords and saviour...the white men....mine were notable kings and queens that built empires that stretched across different west African countries.

So you see why I can't be bothered by you animals grin grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2019
Dathommie:

Lol....why?

I give no two fuckks how the pics made you feel bruh undecided

One of the oldest tribe in the world you say...still doesn't change the fact that I consider you lots sub humans and
forever inferior to me...cos while your ancestors were busy wandering all the bushes of southern Africa like the primitive animals they are before the coming of your lords and saviour...the white men....mine were notable kings and queens that built empires that stretched across different west African countries.

So you see why I can't be bothered by you animals grin grin
LOL,You posted the pic for what then? if it wasn't for the sole purpose of insulting me? you thought i'll be embarassed but you failed dismally grin grin

oh for ufck's sakes who cares what an insignificant 5th world slum dweller with flip flops and smelly armpits thinks of him? i certainly don't

You could'nt be bothered by me and yet you keep responding. Lol, why are you gorillas like this? must be the stench of raw shit

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL. what truth? Where do you think your negative reputation comes from? answer this one first. Nigerians have the worst reputation of all Africans and it comes purely from your criminal inclination and foul attitude, you know it, I know it! all the spin doctoring won't change that fact! wherever you are, chaos is sure to follow! Human beings as a whole have negative and positive attributes that goes without saying it's not only Nigerians but I'm yet to read an article in South Africa that implicates Ethiopians in drug peddling, or a Kenyan in human trafficking, it's always you! and why's that? just yesterday,a Nigerian was arrested in Durban for drugs last week for human trafficking, You are a problematic nationality accept it and move on, the Malaysians know it, the Indians know it everyone knows it. Again, please don't act as if Nigerians graduate in SA universities more than the actual South Africans because that's again a lie,as for having the best doctors, how exactly did you reach that conclusion? did you evaluate every doctor working in SA? The majority of doctors are in South Africa are South African and that's how it should it be.

Every non-black race is better than black people in a mind of a Nigerian, that's just how you guys think, you think white people are better than you Nigerians as well, I'm not at all suprised by this comment, was actually expecting it. You are merely projecting your own inadequacies in relation to white people, that's how you see yourselves in relation to white people, so kindly leave South Africans out of it, we read your comments here on Nairaland daily lamenting the end of colonialism and white rule in Nigeria.You lots will go as far as creating an entire thread of a white man seen "eating garri" and so forth...so and so was seen laughing with a white man,'' so and so marrying an oyinbo" it's so cringeworthy in this century.. you even go as far as attributing the progress of countries like Kenya to white people and Indians because you simply have no faith in your own black skin, you'll rather praise whitey than indengenous Kenyans. You know, I'm just waiting to see who you gonna attribute Rwanda's successes to once they surpass you since they have no notable white population. That's how Nigerians are, You exhibit toxic levels of a superiority complex towards other Africans and yet an cute inferiority towards whites. No wonder you bleach so much,the aim is to look like your master.

Isn't it funny though, for people who you claim love sex, aren't you the ones breeding like rats? or maybe we love sex but know what birth control is? can't blame you though, you are even yet to be introduced to the wonders of a toilet seat earning yourselves an unwanted title of being the second nation next to India in open defecation.

Actually, speaking of laziness, Isn't it ironic that all the people you accuse of being lazy come from countries doing better than you? I've heard of lazy Ghanians, lazy Kenyans 'etc .I've even heard of lazy Namibians! and these countries are doing better than you. why is your country in such dire straits then if you're so hard working than everyone? This word "lazy or laziness" has being so hollow and I'm so Indifferent to it, It means absolutely nothing to me since you overuse it. You lots always act as if hardwork and ingenuity was inveted by Nigerians I ask then why is your infrastructure crumbling then? don't you have hands to lift bricks? and yet you flock to the same countries you accuse of laziness and fail you build your own because of laziness. The actual truth is you're the ones who are lazy, you'll rather take short cuts in everything, that is why you fail to build your own country because it will require actual work choosing to hop from one to another ready-made country to ruin.

Everything you boast about was created , and is currently being maintained by the WHITE MAN.

Once they leave, which we envisage is gonna happen soon, SA will be finished.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
frosbel2:

Everything you boast about was created , and is currently being maintained by the WHITE MAN.

Once they leave, which we envisage is gonna happen soon, SA will be finished.
You are the embodiment of paragraph two. Nailed my psycho analysis
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:

You SA blacks keep boasting about the white man's achievements, while your folk go about taking drugs ,screwing anything that wears skirts and looting foreign owned shops.

When are you guys going to do something creative/constructive/innovative , for South Africa. Stop latching/leeching on to the achievements of the white South African.

By the way , not all Nigerians lust after you SA Visa , lol
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by JaceBlaze: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
True talk. their obsession is real, South Africa this and that every single day!? let them talk about Cameroon or Ivory Coast for once
South Africa is the best country in Africa,we all know that,Cameroon is just another cesspit like their country.South Africa is that beautiful girl that every guy on the block wanna fùck but gets called all slutty names when she turns them down.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
South Africa is the best country in Africa,we all know that,Cameroon is just another cesspit like their country.South Africa is that beautiful girl that every guy on the block wanna fùck but gets called all slutty names when she turns them down.
And other girls in class hate too.makes sense grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2019
frosbel2:

You SA blacks keep boasting about the white man's achievements, while your folk go about taking drugs ,screwing anything that wears skirts and looting foreign owned shops.

When are you guys going to do something creative/constructive/innovative , for South Africa. Stop latching/leeching on to the achievements of the white South African.

How is the richest and most organised league in Africa run and established by black people whiteman's achievements. i"ll wait for your pathetic response cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
You are the embodiment of paragraph two. Nailed my psycho analysis

On You Tube , many white SAs have concluded they will have to leave SA one day and predict that SA will become a complete Shit Hole shortly after.

I work with a plethora of white South Africans here in the UK and one of the main reasons they fled SA is the out of control violence, rape and gross criminality being perpetrated, not by Nigerians or foreigners but BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS.

Call your rampaging folk to order and GET THEM A LIFE

Thank You
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2019
frosbel2:

On You Tube , many white SAs have concluded they will have to leave SA one day and predict that SA will become a complete Shit Hole shortly after.

I work with a plethora of white South Africans here in the UK and one of the main reasons they fled SA is the out of control violence, rape and gross criminality being perpetrated, not by Nigerians or foreigners but BLACK SOUTH AFRICANS.

Call your rampaging folk to order and GET THEM A LIFE

Thank You
Still proving me right. you are a proud coon

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by EricBloodAxe: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
[s]
IronGalaxy:
Still proving me right. you are a proud coon
[/s]

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
How is the richest and most organised league in Africa run and established by black people whiteman's achievements. i"ll wait for your pathetic response cool

Nigerians are doing wonders in science, medicine, the arts etc , you are here talking about League grin

What you guys need is a proper education.

smiley

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2019
frosbel2:

Nigerians are doing wonders in science, medicine, the arts etc , you are here talking about League grin

What you guys need is a proper education.

smiley
So we're shifting posts now. Answer my initial question

How Is Africa's most successful and richest league whiteman's achievements
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Dathommie(m): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
IronGalaxy:
LOL,You posted the pic for what then? if it wasn't for the sole purpose of insulting me? you thought i'll be embarassed but you failed dismally grin grin

oh for ufck's sakes who cares what an insignificant 5th world slum dweller with flip flops and smelly armpits thinks of him? i certainly don't

You could'nt be bothered by me and yet you keep responding. Lol, why are you gorillas like this? must be the stench of raw shit

Oh God.... why so much emphasis on the pictures na?? Or is something wrong with them you're not telling me?? Lmao

Like I said I can never be bothered bruh....you and your lots will forever be inferior to me just like you have always been.....this has been nothing but a comic relief to me seeing how you lots think too highly of yourselves...I just decided to have a field day with your stupidity which has been quite entertaining I must say.... Lol

And to think we were the ones that played a major role so you can have the freedom to breathe the same air as your white masters and the imaginary bragging rights goes to show how you will forever be inferior to us.

Fvcker....Lol
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by JaceBlaze: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
frosbel2:

We brought the soccer world cup to South Africa on our own (the first ever World Cup in Africa) ,the very same year we built the fastest train in Africa.

We don't live to impress you btw,you don't matter.We are part of BRICS,we bark with the big dogs and not some low self-esteem suffering loud mouths in West Africa.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Do you realise that 99.75% of Nigerians do not give a flying f.uck about SA or has your self importance deceived you ? How many Nigerians do we have in SA ? Official figures say 30k but it's probaly 500,000. Now compare that to the population of Nigeria which is circa 200m, that’s about 0.25% of the total population.

How many Nigerians apply for the SA visa annually? Max 10,000 per annum, including businessmen, scholars, students etc. That's a trickle in the mighty ocean.

Truth is SA is not the No1 destination for Nigerians, absolutely NOT and even you know it. There is nothing special about SA, absolutely zilch, zero...period.

I for one have never understood why my compatriots flock to SA, its a truly scary place, plagued with rape, femicide and general sexual violence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / Osinbajo Visits Orphans At Kano IDP School Of Orphans (Photos) / What Happened To, FG’s Hand-Picked Replacement For Twitter? - FIJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.