Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through (14939 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

The white people who owned and enslaved you to this day. Longer than even the Black Americans traveled to come and enslave you. Hahahahaha.

OK.. We still dnt like you in our country..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

OK.. We still dnt like you in our country..
Your president is begging us and your officials frustrating Nigerians leaving. Tell your South African companies to leave Nigeria. Why don’t you? You like our money don’t you? Pathetic animals. Enslaved beasts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:
Wait... did they loot flour here? Hahahhahahahhaha. Hunger and slavery is a terrible thing!

That one on red woulddav died of hunger in the next 10 minutes BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....

grin grin

In ZA, petty tiff can save you from 1000 ways to die from hunger BUHAAAAAAAAAaaaaAaaaAAA...

grin

Where's my baby,xhosanostra. cool

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

That one on red woulddav died of hunger in the next 10 minutes BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA....

grin grin

In ZA, petty tiff can save you from 1000 ways to die from hunger BUHAAAAAAAAAaaaaAaaaAAA...

grin

Where's my baby,xhosanostra. cool
Bro! They stole Flour!!!! Wow! I tremble! The situation must be critical grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Even NY has people who defecate in full view. You slaves who own no land except some tin roofs
grin grin grin grin Where? at Times square? I swear you guys are dumb
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
grin grin grin grin Where? at Times square? I swear you guys are dumb
A heavy load of shit! I have seen it during my visit.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Your president is begging us and your officials frustrating Nigerians living. Tell your South African companies to leave Nigeria. Why don’t you? You like our money don’t you? Pathetic animals. Enslaved beasts

No official is frustrating anyone, since most where illigal we need to scan them and give them a 5 year travel ban back to South Africa also to see if their finger prints do not appear on any wanted lists and to see if their not running away from any persecution. Remember South Africa is run by laws unlike one zoo I know. But we are happy your leaving hopefuly the other thousands left behind will follow cause immigration have setup a task team to run weekly raids.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You do know people live in those houses, right? South Africa is not an overcrowded matchbox & a lot of people like to stay indoors, except in certain areas like Soweto. Even Soweto is better looking than an Nigerian neighborhood I've seen.
We should actually do a thread on Soweto what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

No official is frustrating anyone, since most where illigal we need to scan them and give them a 5 year travel ban back to South Africa also to see if their finger prints do not appear on any wanted lists and to see if their not running away from any persecution. Remember South Africa is run by laws unlike one zoo I know. But we are happy your leaving hopefuly the other thousands left behind will follow cause immigration have setup a task team to run weekly raids.
You are on NL obsessed with Nigerians. I am sure you saw the delay tactics your officials employed. Why delay and refuse to grant the permit for a plane that had landed previously? Why were your officials groveling and begging for forgiveness? Hahahahahahahha. What a joker. In the grand scheme of things you are nothing but a slave and a flour looter!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
We should actually do a thread on Soweto what do you think?

IKR!

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Bro! They stole Flour!!!! Wow! I tremble! The situation must be critical grin grin grin

I laff taya when I watched on YouTube, when they went to loot Pakistani store..you gotta see how they were scampering like cockroaches to run away when they Pakistanis were coming!!!!

They caught one and gave him the beating of his life,Sha grin grin grin

His Zulu cockroach warriors abadoned him with their dear loot.....better save the stomach than risk losing your life saving flour HAAAAAAAAAAHAH...
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:
Wait... did they loot flour here? Hahahhahahahhaha. Hunger and slavery is a terrible thing!
lame
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

A heavy load of shit! I have seen it during my visit.
No one is as backward as Nigerians please
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
lame
Your mum and sister stole a mattress for you to sleep on kid! Hahahahha

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No one is as backward as Nigerians please
What could be worse than men looking this hungry, debased and destroyed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

IKR!
Don't worry I'll start it cool

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin

Stay right there,baby,dance for me baby,come on.......
grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

You are on NL obsessed with Nigerians. I am sure you saw the delay tactics your officials employed. Why delay and refuse to grant the permit for a plane that had landed previously? Why were your officials groveling and begging for forgiveness? Hahahahahahahha. What a joker. In the grand scheme of things you are nothing but a slave and a flour looter!

The plane had to go through normal procedures what if you where bringing drugs with you or boko haram grin. The truth is Nigerian dnt not have procedures and they get frustrated when we call them to order for being out off order. Your country does not have standards thanks to our white Masters we are well ordered
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

Stay right there,baby,dance for me baby,come on.......
grin
Dance ke? That fat and ugly spinster who is bitter about her lack of education and waiting on karma to sort her life out. Instead of getting up and getting a life. If she dance, she might fart and kill us here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

WHADDAHECK!!!!!!!!

if only these guys put such efforts getting a job!!! I mean,whadda4k!!!!
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

The plane had to go through normal procedures what if you where bringing drugs with you or boko haram grin. The truth is Nigerian dnt not have procedures and they get frustrated when we call them to order for being out off order. Your country does not have standards thanks to our white Masters we are well ordered
Wow!!! You finally admit you are a slave!!! Thank you! Now I am done with this thread shocked shocked shocked. You are nothing but an animal. You are not worth a debate with people who are free. When I call you SLAVE, you must respond.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

WHADDAHECK!!!!!!!!

if only these guys put such efforts getting a job!!! I mean,whadda4k!!!!
Can you imagine the effort? Hunger is real!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Don't worry I'll start it cool

Lekker grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Dance ke? That fat and ugly spinster who is bitter about her lack of education and waiting on karma to sort her life out. Instead of getting up and getting a life. If she dance, she might fart and kill us here.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA......

BUHAAAAAAAAAaaaaAaaaAAA.....

grin grin grin grin

Ok 124,I ehhhh,I think Xhosanostra just wanna hates what's down buh she just be on the side of those hungry Broncos shtttng around here,buh damm,you "olamide",Sha grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

What a Zulu side!! whadda4k!

grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by nicepoker101(m): 2:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No urgency, genuine threat or sympathy then, one would deduce from that write up. Because why would anyone put their own brethren in such a compromising position if there was a real massacre taking place? One wonders.
you have resurrected.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by IronGalaxy: 3:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

This...

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

We have an education system that we trust at home. You see Nigerians always looking for better service outside the country. Google the best universities in Africa. Stop paying the US universities and develop your own that way you won't be seen as parasites. We have Nigerian student in south Africa because we are the best..
crap..

We have other Africans nationals in our universities too.. Both public and private..

So stop getting high on your dirty black ass.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by mhktaryan: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No urgency, genuine threat or sympathy then, one would deduce from that write up. Because why would anyone put their own brethren in such a compromising position if there was a real massacre taking place? One wonders.

Weyrey
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Odinaka00(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Asians make 3% of South Africa's population and some of them live in ghettos like Chatsworth, Phoneix, Lenasia etc ,3% can' t possibly make the biggest middle class while even your white demigods are 7 % of population. Asians don't have more economic clout than white South Africans. Your are reaching

I live in South Africa, please don't lie.. Chinese people and Indians have taken over your country . I even saw a Chinese Cop in Jhb Cbd last week.. How do Asians make only 3% in Sa population?

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Hahaha... I love the way we put these night king looking like clowns in their place ..

I had a good laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Odinaka00:

I live in South Africa, please don't lie.. Chinese people and Indians have taken over your country . I even saw a Chinese Cop in Jhb Cbd last week.. How do Asians make only 3% in Sa population?

Why are you still here, pack your bags did you not see on the news that we are killing Nigerians. Go home your not liked and you will never be liked, legit or not legit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB / FG's Survival Fund Beneficiaries Are Complaining About Non-Payment / Picture Of Governor Oshiomho In Voting Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.