Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through (14943 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
This xenophobia has really given this south africans needed clout. Funny how this worthless gays see us as a competition whereas the average Nigerian couldn't possibky give a Bleep or careless about the existence of this motherfucking hyenas

Two things have given this savages needed publicity

Apartheid(Nelson mandela RIP) and Xenophobia. All thanks to the latter this hyenas now think they are the shit. This incest bastards now really believe they are dope. Lol. This scums have no impact whatsoever in todays world. Rare to find a south African impacting the world in science/technology or any meaningful aspect. Even within their country so many advanced job are been held down by foreigners. Foreigners built south africa. There are countless Nigerian doctors and professionals doing great things in their country. Even their economy the boers own virtually every meaningful thing. The banks, their record labels, industries and what nots; infact almost everything tangible is owned by either the boers or foreigners like Nigerians

Well like i always maintain i don't blame them; they are wired to be inferior. I only blame us for finding ourselves in a such a situation where we drag dirt with this hyenas

Come what may i will always see south africans as beneath me. I can't possibly be caught dead seeing them as my competition

Anyways let them kno that one way or the other there shall be a day of reckoning. The hyenas will pay one way or the other when the lions come knocking. Already their relationship with their neighbours zambia etc is already bleeped. I just pity their future generations.

Let this bastards keep gloating. Its their turn to shine

Peace out!
we don't really see you as competition, that's all in your head. We see you as nuisances

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

Zulu,whis gonna set up the funds,is it those hungry lazy arsse freaks who were scarvenging people's stores for food in the name of protest?
Is it those robbers we see on YouTube robbing and shooting people in broad daylight?

Is your drug dealer parasites and hungry brother seeking refugee in south Africa..we don't like Nigerians and is not a secret that you are no longer wanted in our streets, we are not apologetic. Dnt get me wrong is not about you is about us protecting our own from barbarians. Stay in your nigeria and we will stay in our crime stricken country, I dnt see why is that so difficult to your parasites.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
If Nigerians are really honest. Africans as a whole don't take kindly to Nigerians in their country. Why's that?
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Is your drug dealer parasites and hungry brother seeking refugee in south Africa..we don't like Nigerians and is not a secret that you are no longer wanted in our streets, we are not apologetic. Dnt get me wrong is not about you is about us protecting our own from barbarians. Stay in your nigeria and we will stay in our crime stricken country, I dnt see why is that so difficult to your parasites.
parasitic people these ones. How can the US arrest 80 people of the same nationality? Do you think that won't dent their already bruised reputation?

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by babasolution: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nigerians,pls leave this people's counttry abeg,all know is that they will marvel at Nigeria's success in due time
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
parasitic people these ones. How can the US arrest 80 people of the same nationality? Do you think that won't dent their already bruised reputation?

Is called hustling according to Nigerians and the world is jealous of them. (I think am close to be banned again, their admin is also like them he doesn't wanna acknowledge the fact that their a problem where ever they go, Last I was blocked for posting articles about a
Nigerian brothel closed down in south Africa)

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by ABCthings: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra what is 1787 + 1 please answer
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
isolated incidents and a norm are two different things. Your are comparing apples and peanuts, open defecation and general jungle behaviour are way of life in Nigeria. The Soweto you're trying to diss will actually make you weep
Isolated incidents you say? These are people’s living reality in a country of how many million? If you have Nigeria’s population you will be a disaster zone. SHAME!
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Isolated incidents you say? These are people’s living reality in a country of how many million? If you have Nigeria’s population you will be a disaster zone. SHAME!
exactly! we are not a country that defecates in the open like you,it's not our culture, let's no try spin this. you're essentially still backward. it shows even here in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Is that your excuse of exporting parasites all over the world?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Is that your excuse of exporting parasites all over the world?
Your slaves can’t travel. They are bound and slaves so they have no rights. Don’t be angry when others travel.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 12:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
exactly! we are not a country that defecates in the open like you,it's not our culture, let's no try spin this. you're essentially still backward. it shows even here in Nairaland
But you don’t have toilets in your slums. You keep trying to skip that fact. Nigerians have toilets. Well constructed and we live way better. Those townships you are posting that looks like deserted building where people can’t afford to live in is what you are proud of?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Parasites are those who run around like the zombie apocalypse looking for food to eat. Let me even look for the pictures all over the internet. You people are unevolved apes who are still being chained by the neck on a tree. Not even on land cause you own nothing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

But you don’t have toilets in your slums. You keep trying to skip that fact. Nigerians have toilets. Well constructed and we live way better. Those townships you are posting that looks like deserted building where people can’t afford to live in is what you are proud of?
there are toilets in South African slums, every South African on this forum can attest to that. Your government embarked on a drive to get you guys to use toilets and refrain from doing so openly, I mean,Lol, If it has to take your government urging you touse toilets, fully grown adults , what does it say about you people?

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 1:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

You do know people live in those houses, right? South Africa is not an overcrowded matchbox & a lot of people like to stay indoors, except in certain areas like Soweto. Even Soweto is better looking than any Nigerian neighborhood I've seen.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Parasites are those who run around like the zombie apocalypse looking for food to eat. Let me even look for the pictures all over the internet. You people are unevolved apes who are still being chained by the neck on a tree. Not even on land cause you own nothing.
You are parasites in Malaysia, the US, Italy, RSA, India etc... virtually everywhere you sorry asse.s find themselves. you are not wanted anywhere

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, he doesn't know, only listens to the stories by moonlight they tell each other here on NL.

This is where ordinary people live in SA because we're an organized country where things require proper planning/zoning from the municipality & inspection before any structure is constructed.

Shattap there and come and dance for me

grin grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Your slaves can’t travel. They are bound and slaves so they have no rights. Don’t be angry when others travel.
Travel to do what exactly? "hustling"? Oga not everyone lives in the frying pan

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by LeSudAfricaine: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

So says he who defecates in full view. grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
You are parasites in Malaysia, the US, Italy, RSA, India etc... virtually everywhere you sorry asse.s find themselves. you are not wanted anywhere
So called non parasites looting Mattress, milk and beer cheesy grin grin. Wow, you guys are debased. The lowest of the low! Hungry and pathetic!!! How dare you even try to talk down on Nigerians? You hungry, wretched m, creature. Where are your so called scanty houses in this vicinity

3 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

I am sure I saw you on you tube...you were the on caught by the Pakistanis and given the beating of the century BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...
grin grin

Why are you limping nah
grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by Olorunnim: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
Youll go crazy by arguing with retards all day, lol. thanks a lot. It is good to be back wink
Rocknation Farano, how long does this impunity have to last we can't have people come in Nairaland to say Rubbish about Nigerians and just leave with Their head held high it's appalling.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
So says he who defecates in full view. grin grin
Even NY has people who defecate in full view. You slaves who own no land except some tin roofs
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
LeSudAfricaine:
yeah yeah you talk to much for someone who shits in the open. Voetsek!

Shut up there,umqwuombutty HAAAAAAAAAAHAH....

grin grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
baby124:

Travel to be parasites?we only travel for business not to be criminals in other countries and like we have illigal Nigerian immigrants in south Africa you should be ashamed as the giant of Africa. As much as there is no excuse for looting other people's businesses there is no excuse for what Nigerians are doing all over the world. Fix your acts together when traveling or fix your country so you dnt have to be a doormat in a mere country like south africa or Thailand..

1 Like

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
Wait... did they loot flour here? Hahahhahahahhaha. Hunger and slavery is a terrible thing!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by GMbuharii: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
IronGalaxy:
just now..

Kindly put aside that calabash of uomqwuombutty,gracias

grin
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by KLEINBASS: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

I am sure I saw you on you tube...you were the on caught by the Pakistanis and given the beating of the century BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA...
grin grin

Why are you limping nah
grin
OK.. We still dnt like you in our country.
Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Travel to be parasites?we only travel for business not to be criminals in other countries and like we have illigal Nigerian immigrants in south Africa you should be ashamed as the giant of Africa. As much as there is no excuse for looting other people's businesses there is no excuse for what Nigerians are doing all over the world. Fix your acts together when traveling or fix your country so you dnt have to be a doormat in a mere country like south africa or Thailand..
The white people who owned and enslaved you to this day. Longer than even the Black Americans traveled to come and enslave you. Hahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by XhosaNostra(f): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shattap there and come and dance for me

grin grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Nigerians That Want To Leave South Africa Go Through by baby124: 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
South Africans keeping it classy. The South African way!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / President Tinubu Has Turned His Back On Rivers APC Because Of Wike – Party Chief / Fashola: Politicians Can Win Elections Without Exaggerating Nigeria’s Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.