Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince - Music/Radio (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince (17809 Views)

Poll: Whose rap are u feeling on oleku?

Vector: 38% (21 votes)
Iceprince: 61% (33 votes)
This poll has ended

Ice Prince's Oleku Lyrics. / Jesse Jagz Produced Ice Prince's Oleku In 30 Minutes / Have You Listened To Ice Prince's oleku- Hot Or Wack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by dawhizkid1(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2010
mbulela1:

the warri version does it for me.
case closed.
I remember some months back when i was hyping my homeboi yung6ix, Nlers wan kill me throway(except 4 04ka) . . . Now i just smile when i see comments like this.
eldee:

@Bamsyle

I'm way past debating to win, that's so 2007. . . as long as you got my message, I'm cool.

Vector and Ice Prince draw?? I'm gonna rephrase the question . . . Is there a chance in a million years of Ice Prince touching Vector on a lyrical level??
And I don't need to prove that I'm the biggest Choc City fan around . . . so let's cut the argument of convinience bout me being a hater. tongue
The bolded part is soo not true of the eldee i know, who is a mod on Nairaland Music/Radio section. . . Except na anoda eldee be this. If eldee never win 'argumentative battle' ehn, the arguement cannot finish lai-lai.
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by 04kaa: 9:14am On Dec 24, 2010
da-whizkid:

I remember some months back when i was hyping my homeboi yung6ix, Nlers wan kill me throway(except 4 04ka) . . . Now i just smile

not many spirits today have the power to see into the future like i do grin grin
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by eldee(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2010
@Bamsyle

As I said, I don't need to find who has the superior argument . . . it's about what I can learn from your side.

Hehehe . . . you really wanna go there?? Post one Ice Prince verse that's as lyrically strong . . . double entendre, metaphors, punchlines . . . anything.
I've listened to say 90% Ice Prince song that's out . . . even on or two that aren't out yet, so I want you to surprise me. grin grin

I'm a fan of M.I not Choc City?? WOW!!! Like I didn't see that coming, you guys need to drop these old ish, it's 2011 in a week. tongue tongue
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by Bamsyle2(m): 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2010
@Eldee

Okey dokey . . . I guess we should jus' learn from each other and zap then smiley

You see, that's the prob I have with the interpretation of the term "Lyrics" when Rap is concerned . . . to Spiral, it's "being poetic" . . . to you, it's all about "double entendres, metaphors, punchlines" . . . meanwhile, both of you ain't totally wrong or right.

I'll reiterate that it all depends on what each person stands for . . . each rapper has his areas of strength/competence . . . some of the world's best lyricists don't even use double entendres or punchlines.

And BTW, I hate to say this but even some of these so-called double entendres are not too well crafted - where's the wow factor in "Oye mi ti depo, CU"?? It's quite basic if you ask me . . . I don't need to scratch deeper to understand that . . . I've seen DBR craft much better lines.

And mind you, I still ain't saying that Vec ain't a dope rapper - he is . . . but I don't rate him as highly as you do.

Ain't it clear how much ya digg MI?? Can same be said of the rest of 'em Choc City Boyz?? And hey, I ain't dwelling on that . . .

You need to quit talking about years like you're expecting dinosaurs to return . . .

What myths n legends are associated with 2011?? tongue
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by baggage: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2010
yo, the argument now is not o vector or ice prince, have u guyz heard of yung six version , the warri version, go to www.hoodcraft..com the guy killed the oleku track, and the chorus is mad funny too
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by deeboiz: 1:42am On Jan 15, 2011
All the Oleku Versions from diff artists

1) Ice Prince ft. Brymo - Oleku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgxdR3h1MPA

2) Vector - Oleku (Vector Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2J35tTnqw

3) Myster Java - Oleku (Myster Java Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPoNUooR9-o

4) Teeklef -- Oleku (Klef Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceScGQBm6z0

5) Yung6ix - Oleku (Warri Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3ChQQY30Y

6) Pryse - Oleku (Pryse Version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5YXEdBIlAw
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by emmabowin(m): 2:24am On Jan 15, 2011
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS DEBATE FOR?HOW COME YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING ABOUT RAPPERS REMIXING FOR FAME.
THUMBS UP TO BRYMO AND ICEPRINCE.---JUST BECAUSE U GUYS DID THE ORIGINAL VERSION.I LIKE THE TRACK. CREATIVITY IS WHAT WE NEED IN OUR MUSIC INDUSTRY,NOT COUNTLESS REMIXES.
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by tosinaded(m): 7:55am On Jan 16, 2011
guy av sense na ehn!
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by MORANOCEE(m): 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2011
Write, I am reading cheesy cheesy cool lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by 2Co0Ol(m): 7:55am On Jan 25, 2011
What Y'all don't realise is all those making remixes on this track did their best to "best" Iceprince, Iceprince made the track on neutral grounds and to get into the market, So those sayin' sh*t should organise a rap battle between all the parties and see who comes out winner, Iceprince rocks, Jooor oh!!!

He's still rated no 1 on Jimmy jumpoff flows, who the hell is vector
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by specmiss: 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2011
FIRST and baddest FEMALE version's done by TBB(Tha Beegest Butterfly), y'all download it on www.revebnation.com/tbb1, u can also get lyrics from same site, check TBB on facebook page too, baddest ass chic cypherist, now who's gonna be da cryptologist? spec miss says so
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by cypherist: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2011
oleku,
ibo gurl solo lyka molecule,
bolo chiks ask, gini no neku,
im here to take my place lyk da prodigal,
''''''

and she goes, ama nitewatch so vigilant
now my prince can sleep no militant,

she killed it with dis,
mi's not lo, im not choco,
but am repping dis beat lyka choc gurl, haba,

make dem oda femcee's sit up o,

smack ass
nice lines,
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by darkspade(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
huh,well ice-prince was hot on the track but wasn't all dat matured unlike vector who rapped all about the meaning of the chorus feeling the boy,hustling and the general hyping himself,so thumbs up to ice-prince on the idea of the song and kudos to vector for the remake
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by Uchewsk(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2011
U guys suprise me by comparin ice nd vector,ice is lyk his boss nd he mad dat song vector simply capitalized on d popularity.nd talkin bout interestin nd nxt tin,u cnt b d nxt tin if ppl don't find u interestin so iceprince killd it nd he's d best.peace
Re: The Oleku Battle :: Battle Of Who Killed It. Vector Or Iceprince by ebuka24(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
Spiral as I hear u talk I knw u dnt rily knw wot rap is all about..hw can u say vec is nt a rapper jus bcus he doesn't rhyme too long,u shud knw by now dat even jay z doesn't rhyme more dan two lines nd den changes to anoda,so u dnt knw gud rappers by how long dey rhyme...rhymin in rap is just a pattern..vector is good,hw can u compare d two,ice prince is jus into commercials,he doesn't rap..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Da Grin Vs Lord of Ajasa / Davido’s “assurance Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Lead Nigerian Songs Released In May / Lessons To Learn From Tonto Dikeh’s Music Adventure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.