Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' (78295 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta / #DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
If you eat balanced diet.
If you exercise everyday.
If you sleep at the right time.
If you go for regular checkup.
If you don't drink or smoke.

YOU WILL STILL DIE.

A person who doesn't do all these will still die, but it will be a painful death full of regret. Which would you choose?

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Lamanii22(f): 6:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:
The source of many Diseases and the Reason of why Diseases refused To Go Away. If you want to enjoy Good Health Please Study Proper Food Combination. *Why?*
Because when Food is properly combined, every Organ in the Body Enjoys. However, if Food Is wrongly combined, All Health abnormalities arise. The Liver suffers so much. In some cases, it gives up (Death) or serious Illnesses occurs.

Millions of people enjoy Beans and Ripe Plantains. As a matter of Fact, Beans and Ripe Plantains are so Delicious that hardly you see anyone who resists it. However, It is one of the most wrongly combined Food.

Cooking Food like Beans with Unripe Plantain has No problems. In Fact, It is a Perfect Combination which makes digestion easy. However, The Same Plantain, When It Ripes becomes Fruit. Check The Difference.

A. Unripe Plantain Is Not Sweet.
B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
C. Ripe Plantain Is Very Sweet.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

This Explains that Heat or Fire turns the Sweetness, known as Fructose to *Acidity *. Not just Acidic, but Highly Acidic.

Trace Any Disease, It Boils down to Acidity. Check Most Pain In The Body, It Is Caused By Acid. Acid Forming Foods are extremely Dangerous and should be avoided if you want to enjoy Good Health.

Even though Foods Like Beans are also Acid Forming During Metabolism. However, such Acid is called PH Balance. (Acid/Alkaline Balance) They are good provided you digest them well. Unless you are Allergic to such.

The difference here is that, when Fruits are damaged by fire, They become poison to the body. Who suffers? The Liver!

Here is the Problem: Beans takes between 5 to 7hrs to Digest Properly and leave the Stomach.
★While Ripe Plantains take Just 3Hrs.
★No Fruit Digest in the Stomach. But In the Terminal Ileum.
★While Beans Digest In the Stomach.
★The Ripe Plantain Doesn’t need Pancreatic Enzyme to Digest.
★While Beans Need. When they are combined, The Ripe Plantain tries to Leave the Stomach to Travel to the Terminal Ileum where It Digests but the Beans Won’t allow it. This struggle goes on for long which is unknown to the owner of the Body until Fermentation takes Place. As you may be aware, Fermentation Is the source of many known diseases today.

Therefore combining Beans and Ripe Plantain is Called *Delicious Poison.*
I will advise we avoid Cooking, Baking, Frying and Boiling Ripe Plantains… It is best to eat it RAW.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=2107382269374760&story_fbid=2150199398426380

http://skyppers.com/know-beans-plantain-unhealthy-food-combination-can-kill/

Na one death go kill person... I can't trade my beans and ripe plantain for anything....
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Ese2ehi: 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tomato is a fruit. So going by your logic stew is bad for our health because it's a fruit damaged by heat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Lamanii22(f): 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dimejidude:
Very soon una go tell us that FOOD is bad for our health.

I dey tell youu
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by natureisgood(m): 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
Lagosians, Infact Nigerians bn eating Ewa Agonyi and ripe plantain since forever, Nothing they Happen

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nwachacho: 6:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
If na beans and ripe plantain go kill me, no wahala

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nuclear99(m): 6:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:
The source of many Diseases and the Reason of why Diseases refused To Go Away. If you want to enjoy Good Health Please Study Proper Food Combination. *Why?*
Because when Food is properly combined, every Organ in the Body Enjoys. However, if Food Is wrongly combined, All Health abnormalities arise. The Liver suffers so much. In some cases, it gives up (Death) or serious Illnesses occurs.

Millions of people enjoy Beans and Ripe Plantains. As a matter of Fact, Beans and Ripe Plantains are so Delicious that hardly you see anyone who resists it. However, It is one of the most wrongly combined Food.

Cooking Food like Beans with Unripe Plantain has No problems. In Fact, It is a Perfect Combination which makes digestion easy. However, The Same Plantain, When It Ripes becomes Fruit. Check The Difference.

B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

This Explains that Heat or Fire turns the Sweetness, known as Fructose to *Acidity *. Not just Acidic, but Highly Acidic.

Trace Any Disease, It Boils down to Acidity. Check Most Pain In The Body, It Is Caused By Acid. Acid Forming Foods are extremely Dangerous and should be avoided if you want to enjoy Good Health.

Even though Foods Like Beans are also Acid Forming During Metabolism. However, such Acid is called PH Balance. (Acid/Alkaline Balance) They are good provided you digest them well. Unless you are Allergic to such.

The difference here is that, when Fruits are damaged by fire, They become poison to the body. Who suffers? The Liver!

Here is the Problem: Beans takes between 5 to 7hrs to Digest Properly and leave the Stomach.
★While Beans Need. When they are combined, The Ripe Plantain tries to Leave the Stomach to Travel to the Terminal Ileum where It Digests but the Beans Won’t allow it. This struggle goes on for long which is unknown to the owner of the Body until Fermentation takes Place. As you may be aware, Fermentation Is the source of many known diseases today.

I will advise we avoid Cooking, Baking, Frying and Boiling Ripe Plantains… It is best to eat it RAW.

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=2107382269374760&story_fbid=2150199398426380

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by LordReed(m): 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:

B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

This 5-7 hour digestion time for beans is bunkum. The normal time for digestion of beans is 2-3 hours. Plantain digestion should be around 30mins to 45mins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Blackdeewhy(m): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
One thing must kill a woman. As for me that's my breakfast tomorrow... Radarada!

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Malawian(m): 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
I stopped eating the beans and plantain my neighbour who does fast food business cooks in my area because it gave me stomach acid akin to ulcer. I didn't realize until now that there is actually a science to it. I just thought i was allergic.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by gcof(m): 6:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Who even see ripe beans and plantain for this buhari regime
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Lordjb: 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
If you eat balanced diet.
If you exercise everyday.
If you sleep at the right time.
If you go for regular checkup.
If you don't drink or smoke.

YOU WILL STILL DIE.
ALL DIE BE DIE grin
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ademolaamoo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:

B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

hmmmmmmn
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Davoneskay(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I no too sure say e ripe angry I no trust you

Na indigenous ripe plantain. You can't get it from nowhere except from me. It is readily available. A try will convince you.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Amba555(f): 7:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:

B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

That's what I just finished eating...no shaking!
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ejiksman4sureyahoocom(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
Actually, this guy is making no sense. Thought he would proof his points with chemical & physical reactions and changes or at least with scientific, biological and metabolic reaction and processes.

2 Likes

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
That's what I plan on cooking tomorrow. grin
Me too. And I am not backing out
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by fujirice: 7:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
ellalina:
some deaths are worth dying
leave us abeg
grin grin grin
I tell ya!
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by frikpus: 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
my grand parents died at 101 and 98 years old and ripe planti n beans was their favourite. so what are you talking about?
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Switruth: 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2019
OP na only goat dey eat raw plantain.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Nathphil(m): 7:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
Doctors every wia. Say no to ignorance
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Eidris01(m): 7:34pm On Sep 20, 2019
No news on bread and beans? Even if there is, u no fit take am away from me.....
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by PrincessB1(f): 7:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
grin

I love the combo die
OP, I can't stop eating it thanks grin
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have a feeling youse talking about a different type of plantain angry
Davoneskay:

Na indigenous ripe plantain. You can't get it from nowhere except from me. It is readily available. A try will convince you.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Davoneskay(m): 7:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I have a feeling youse talking about a different type of plantain angry

Plantain get part 2? Which other plantain you think say I dey talk?
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Mordecai(m): 7:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
skypper:

B. You Can’t Eat It Raw.
D. You Can Eat It Raw.

What a nonsense post. Op take your time fa.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
angry no corrupt me. am still a virgin embarassed
Davoneskay:

Plantain get part 2? Which other plantain you think say I dey talk?
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by gracegirl19: 7:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
We go still die last last

Enjoy
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
if you eat it you will die, if you don't eat it you will still die. so why not eat and die.
Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by Biodun556(m): 8:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
This is just perception and not empirical. You didn't prove how ripe plantain turn to fruit. What are the compositions present in ripe plantain that are not in unripe plantain? And what makes ripe plantain a fruit?

1 Like

Re: Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' by toprealman: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
IamCharles123:
Na you sabi, am still eating my bean n ripe plantain.
Seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.