Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands (66138 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Arthurhills: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121 only a fool says there's no God:
My bro the world we live in is a fully secular one, the idea that there is a god is downright stupid.

Despite overwhelming evidence that you are on your own in this planet, numerous fools still think there is someone watching over them

In this world only you are responsible for your safety. If you think some stupid rubber band worn by a man or woman guarantees his or her trustworthiness, you are an idiot and indeed deserve whatever you get
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by djon78(m): 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
Angelfrost:

The key word here is "Enlightened", good sir... grin

And there are very many enlightened people still attending to places of worship
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by tiger28: 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:
My bro the world we live in is a fully secular one, the idea that there is a god is downright stupid.

Despite overwhelming evidence that you are on your own in this planet, numerous fools still think there is someone watching over them

In this world only you are responsible for your safety. If you think some stupid rubber band worn by a man or woman guarantees his or her trustworthiness, you are an idiot and indeed deserve whatever you get
Soooo how did we come about?we are toooo complex to be a mistake. Our anatomy must be designed by "someone" that is HIGHLY intelligent. You see the animals in the water, their anatomy fit their existence in water( fin,gill etc)ALL OUR INTELLIGENT Scientists CANNOT even create a small mosquito talk less of humans....They can only create a robot or clone an animal. I need an INTELLIGENT answer then NOT some Bla bla bla bla.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by hopefulLandlord: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
luminouz:

You actually have a point though and as unorthodox as it sounds,anyone looking at the picture will see Yahweh as being biased.

But what do I know?
I'm Alien!!!

N.B
Did Yahweh actually ask Ezekiel to eat bread baked with human shiit? For real? shocked
Ezekiel 4:11-12
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
1Sharon:

Most are religious.
You have a stats to back the 'Most?', if no, then your claims are fallacious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by djon78(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
1Sharon:

Most are religious.

You got your submission wrong.
Gun violence in the west is perpetuated by secularists
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by dapiluv: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2019
Sometimes Daddy freeze will just talk without sense,if he does not have anything meanful to say he should just remain silence .Holding bible and wearing church band as nothing to do with killing,The killer just disguised to be religious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Angelfrost(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
djon78:

And there are very many enlightened people still attending to places of worship

Yep... I am one of those enlightened individuals, and I'm as far from religion as the North is from the South. tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Dpharisee: 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:
The moment am about to have a business transaction with you and you begin to give me that impression that you are a religious person,that deal is off undecided

One of my most experiences was being duped by a guy who preached religion to me, I fell for his antics and learnt my bitter lesson

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by engrkaz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Na CCTV again? No be distress call police respond to? Well I dey wait for the 3rd version.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by judgementyard(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dpharisee:

One of my most experiences was being duped by a guy who preached religion to me, I fell for his antics and learnt my bitter lesson
Now you can't fall victim again,big ups
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by judgementyard(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
Princeton92:

Someone used this same way to finish my life 3years ago I wan die... Lol
Thank God say you no die,life goes on smiley

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Hausaman(m): 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
dapiluv:
Sometimes Daddy freeze will just talk without sense,if he does not have anything meanful to say he should just remain silence .Holding bible and wearing church band as nothing to do with killing,The killer just disguised to be religious.

That he is a Christian is a fact, that these animals won't see anything bad with the suspect and his religion. That these animals won't allow us rest had it been a Muslim was the suspect. Well since na peter dey kill Paul no problem, with it all end in Rivers of Blood.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by 1Sharon(f): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You have a stats to back the 'Most?', if no, then your claims are fallacious.

Most nigerians are hyper religious. So it makes sense that a criminal is religious too

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by luminouz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Ezekiel 4:11-12
Ok... I will check bro
Thanks!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by 1Sharon(f): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
djon78:

You got your submission wrong.
Gun violence in the west is perpetuated by secularists

I'm not talking about gun violence in the west. I'm talking about crime in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by asamaigho(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:
The moment am about to have a business transaction with you and you begin to give me that impression that you are a religious person,that deal is off undecided

i guess u only do business with atheist!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by richie240: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:
What Freeze was saying in essence is that, the religion this man practises should have made him a better person than the serial killing he engages in.
This is just one of the numerous atrocities committed by the “religious fellows” which isn’t expected.
Many criminals hide under religion to perpetuate their crime.

Would you ever think this man with the band and bible could be the serial killer?
biko, freeze and by extension "freeze-thinkers" shd hush it!
Who better could've bn reformed dn Judas Iscariot who walked, dined and wined with the Master (yet betrayed him)?
Bottom line: Once a child of d devil, always d child of the devil.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by asamaigho(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:
What Freeze was saying in essence is that, the religion this man practises should have made him a better person than the serial killing he engages in.
This is just one of the numerous atrocities committed by the “religious fellows” which isn’t expected.
Many criminals hide under religion to perpetuate their crime.

Would you ever think this man with the band and bible could be the serial killer?

fo u know he was a former miltant?
he probably returned to his vomit.....dats nobodys fault!
stop blaming peoples desires on religion, dats outright stupidity!
he obviously never read the bible he carried, so lets be guided.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by judgementyard(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2019
asamaigho:

i guess u only do business with atheist!
You're getting it all wrong
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Nggs121: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
tiger28:
Soooo how did we come about?we are toooo complex to be a mistake. Our anatomy must be designed by "someone" that is HIGHLY intelligent. You see the animals in the water, their anatomy fit their existence in water( fin,gill etc)ALL OUR INTELLIGENT Scientists CANNOT even create a small mosquito talk less of humans....They can only create a robot or clone an animal. I need an INTELLIGENT answer then NOT some Bla bla bla bla.

Scientists cannot create a mosquito yet.

I've had this conversation may times. Let me give you an advice

Try learning about things from actual [b][/b]scientists
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Nggs121: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=Arthurhills post=82408651][/quote]

A man is welcomed into a church for what he believes and turned out for what he knows
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by asamaigho(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
freeze is obviously very shallow
searching for attention with torch and candle.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by mrvitalis(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
This man using every opportunty he gets to castigate and lampoon religion.

Until you show me where it is wriiten in the Bible you say he was carrying that he should kill,i will never take you serious.

I see nothing in him but an attention seeking slowpoke.
That is easy na ...what was king Soul offence again ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by asamaigho(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:

You're getting it all wrong

am just worried about peoples hasty conclusions abt religion.
business is all abt interest and not necessarily religious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Doyin2(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
The doctrine of forgiveness of sins,is fueling crime.

Commit whatever crime and seek for forgiveness undecided

How do we modify the doctrine of forgiveness,to deter crime?

There is no consequence except when caught.

Religion has indeed failed us.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by judgementyard(m): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2019
asamaigho:

am just worried about peoples hasty conclusions abt religion.
business is all abt interest and not necessarily religious.
Yeah and some folks will try to gain your trust by acting religious, which in most cases ends with stories that touches the heart.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bible doesn't bite; so anybody can carry it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by israelmao(m): 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
There is nothing so surprising how was Judais Iscariot was found among 12 disciples of Jesus Christ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by FarahAideed: 4:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:

Until you show me where it is wriiten in the Bible you say he was carrying that he should kill,i will never take you serious.

Castigate Christianity. , You can never see him criticise Islam
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by oglalasioux(m): 4:33pm On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:

1 Samuel 15 verse 3

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Debaks1: 4:37pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:

These evidences includes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Obi Cubana's Abuja Mansion / Reasons Why Funke Akindele's Marriage Crashed So Early / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.