Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,899 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands (66134 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Nggs121: 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Debaks1:

These evidences includes?

My brother if the number of Christians that are being killed per day is not enough evidence for you, I'm sorry I have no more evidence

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Debaks1: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

That is easy na ...what was king Soul offence again ?

Carrying out priestly duties
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Trybes(m): 4:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
That reaction by daddy Freeze is deficient in critical analysis and reasonings
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Debaks1: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:

My brother if the number of Christians that are being killed per day is not enough evidence for you, I'm sorry I have no more evidence

Lol.....like death Is not an eventual eventuality...
In death, there are no distinctions....nothing like Christians or non Christians.... Just humans dying by either natural or unnatural cause...

Keep searching for your evidence...bro... Death is not one..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Nggs121: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2019
Debaks1:

Lol.....like death Is not an eventual eventuality...
In death, there are no distinctions....nothing like Christians or non Christians.... Just humans dying by either natural or unnatural cause...

Keep searching for your evidence...bro... Death is not one..

My brother wouldn't you like to believe that god has been the one protecting you from killers , armed robbers etc?

The other Christians that met their gruesome end at the hands of these people: is it not the same god the two of you are worshipping?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Mekanus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
This man using every opportunty he gets to castigate and lampoon religion.

Until you show me where it is wriiten in the Bible you say he was carrying that he should kill,i will never take you serious.

I see nothing in him but an attention seeking slowpoke.
You haven't read the Bible then.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
sunnychibs:
This man using every opportunty he gets to castigate and lampoon religion.

Until you show me where it is wriiten in the Bible you say he was carrying that he should kill,i will never take you serious.

I see nothing in him but an attention seeking slowpoke.
touch not my freeze and do my daddy no harm!!!!! Freeze na my oga

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Insectkiller: 4:55pm On Sep 20, 2019
Dadda freeze..walahi nah today I know say u be mumu..

As long as u get ur money u can buy and wear anything u like...

What can u say abt Alamesigha (former bayelsa state governor) that wears women dress just to escape from UK police..

Dadda freeze is a fo*ol
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by ksspuosafe: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
ok
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by PeacenLove2: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:
The moment am about to have a business transaction with you and you begin to give me that impression that you are a religious person,that deal is off undecided

The fast and easiest way to eradicate doubt. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Bike77: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2019
RELIGION DID NOT FAIL US HE IS THE ONE THAT FAILED THE RELIGION THAT HE WAS EVEN NAMED AFTER. angry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by judgementyard(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2019
PeacenLove2:

The fast and easiest way to eradicate doubt. undecided
for the gullible masses
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by mrvitalis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
Debaks1:

Carrying out priestly duties
U sure u read ur bible ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by PeacenLove2: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:
for the gullible masses

Your take. Good luck!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by monimekaz(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're senseless! Are religious people the only rapist, murderers, robbers, prostitutes you have in the society?
Your mother,your father and your entire generation generation dead,alive and unborn are senseless . Oloriburuku omo ale

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:
What Freeze was saying in essence is that, the religion this man practises should have made him a better person than the serial killing he engages in.
This is just one of the numerous atrocities committed by the “religious fellows” which isn’t expected.
Many criminals hide under religion to perpetuate their crime.

Would you ever think this man with the band and bible could be the serial killer?

yauwa
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by sunshynLion(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Who is this Zaddy freeg sef? I think it is high time he's careful with what he says about religion, most especially anything that has to do with CHRISTIANITY. Before he triggers what he couldn't handle on himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by musicwriter(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2019
I just read in another thread that this murderer is a member of OPM church worldwide, the same church that stole my money. If he ran to a church like TB Joshua's synagogue, they may have actually given him real help and prevent him from destroying himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by sunshynLion(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
touch not my freeze and do my daddy no harm!!!!! Freeze na my oga
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,be careful����
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by valencia25(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:
The moment am about to have a business transaction with you and you begin to give me that impression that you are a religious person,that deal is off undecided

This is so me.... Let us do business, don't bring Bible or Quran into our dealings.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Myself2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:

So the person won't get another deal. ?
Abeg make Unka let us hear word
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by yeyeosoronga: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:
What Freeze was saying in essence is that, the religion this man practises should have made him a better person than the serial killing he engages in.
This is just one of the numerous atrocities committed by the “religious fellows” which isn’t expected.

Would you ever think this man with the band and bible could be the serial killer?

Non religious folks are also morally decadent. He has no point. Even the bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it? One of the commandments in this man's religious book says thou shalt not kill. But he used his freewill and chose to snuff the life out of others. Many other people in same religion he practices do not kill.
Nowhere has this man hidden under religion to commit crime. He hasn't killed in the name of God, he hasn't killed because Abraham tried to kill his son Isaac and use as sacrifice.
Anybody can claim any religion they want, but it doesn't mean they believe and practice the beliefs of their religion. Perhaps he even goes to church to pick out potential victims
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by joseph1832(m): 5:42pm On Sep 20, 2019
musicwriter:
I just read in another thread that this murderer is a member of OPM church worldwide, the same church that stole my money. If he ran to a church like TB Joshua's synagogue, they may have actually given him real help and prevent him from destroying himself.
so you admit some churches do help their members, genuinely?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by musicwriter(m): 5:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
joseph1832:
so you admit some churches do help their members, genuinely?

Of course!!.

But he won't help you because he's a pastor/Christian. He would help you because he/she is a nice person. A nice person is a nice person, whether they be Christian, Muslim or atheist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by ephraim18(m): 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
freeze is always out to discredit Christianity as a religion over slittest chance... Don't know what he gains from this his hatred from Christan... mind u daddy freeze or whatever u call urself... Christianity has been in existence for centuries before u and will still be after u... so learn to deal with it before ur hatred to christains lead u to ur untimely grave...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by joseph1832(m): 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
musicwriter:

Of course!!.

But he won't help you because he's a pastor/Christian. He would help you because he/she is a nice person. A nice person is a nice person, whether they be Christian, Muslim or atheist.
Aye.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Tpresh(f): 6:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
A very useless reaction I must say. As if it was the Bible that instructed him to be a serial killer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by tee4naija(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2019
judgementyard:

Your head dey there gidigba.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by Revolva(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2019
You see them they will carey Bible up and down and still do evil things with it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by am4truth(m): 6:19pm On Sep 20, 2019
Tolexander:

Hey stop and have a rethink...Do you call everyone that enters the university a student? Do you call everyone that Mr. Biggs 'meat pie'? Now tell me why are u always in a haste to conclude that everyone that carries a Bible or enters the church is a Christian. I know you are not a Christian. Pls have a rethink, Jesus remains the way, the truth, and the life. As for Daddy Freeze, time will tell.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Gracious David-West Bible & Church Wrist Bands by am4truth(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Nggs121:
My bro the world we live in is a fully secular one, the idea that there is a god is downright stupid.

Despite overwhelming evidence that you are on your own in this planet, numerous fools still think there is someone watching over them

In this world only you are responsible for your safety. If you think some stupid rubber band worn by a man or woman guarantees his or her trustworthiness, you are an idiot and indeed deserve whatever you get

Friend, do not be deceived...You are NEVER on your own...I'm NEVER on my own. I met Christ when I was a teenager, and my life has never been the same. Give your life to Jesus..and stop playing church.

I have said mine and these words, he that has ears to hear, let him hear....Time will tell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dwarf Model, Fatimo Graduates From Middlesex University With First Class / DJ Cuppy With Janet Joshua, Anthony Joshua's Sister (Photo) / Toke Makinwa: "I Have Big Booty, My Waist Too Tiny To Fit Anything"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.