Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

"U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her (1147 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / "I Have Given Birth"- Lady Tells Man After Surprise Engagement Ring, His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her by MsDoris(f): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
A video of an angry naked Ghanaian lady cursing her boyfriend who dumped her while dragging her butt through the street to curse her has gone viral online.

Though the reason for the break-up is yet to be discovered, however, the aggrieved lady’s anger stemmed from toiling for years with her ex-boyfriend and eventually getting dumped when it was time to settle with him.

Repeatedly saying he will never be rich, never have children and never be happy in his life with the other woman, she was seen pouring water on the floor to seal the curse.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/you-shall-never-give-birth-lady-strips.html

Re: "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her by Obodo999(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2019
Madness. I can see why she was dumped. No sane woman would do this.
Re: "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her by Mutemenot(m): 10:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
:sorry sister, all friendship must not lead to marriage . But men should always mind how they keep a relationship they never want to take to altar

2 Likes

Re: "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
I understand her pain. But this is low plz.

1 Like

Re: "U Shall Never Give Birth"- Lady Strips Naked 2 Curse Her Boyfrnd Who Dumped Her by TheSourcerer: 11:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Blackivy29:
I understand her pain. But this is low plz.
imagine all her friends that know her

(1) (Reply)

When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. / Help I Can't Log In To My Leshoto Paypal / Can Douching After Sex Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.