Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. (1150 Views)

Opinion: When Ladies Exposes Their body It's Because They Have / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / When Ladies Say "I Already Have A Boyfriend"... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 29, 2019
I don't have the exact words to describe that kind of pain but it is real.
some years back I became friends with my friend's cousin. It was a healthy friendship and she would check on me and was almost making me accountable to always check back on her. Long story short, I shot my shot at her as I started having deep pure feelings towards her..telling her of my plans and how I want her to be my wife in future blabla..we were in different schools in our year two. It was a bold move on my part and I meant everything I told her, mind you I was (and still am) fine, eloquent, talented and was rolling with very matured older guys. I WAS ALSO BROKE (IN MY POCKET) . grin
Now that I look back though...it wasn't a smart move on my part. But I am glad I made that move because it opened me up to what life is.
WILL CONTINUE TOMORROW..

1 Like

Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 29, 2019
lemme guess..she called u a dirty and a classless boi bah?

2 Likes

Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by bizza45: 1:43am On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:
lmaooo she said e no get sense

1 Like

Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 29, 2019
bizza45:
lmaooo she said e no get sense
hahahhaha grin grin whatever she said d thing go really enter op body for im to create thread on the matter grin grin grin.anyway na man wey get plenty time for im hand na im dey carry woman matter for head cheesy.
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by mumumugu(m): 5:42am On Nov 29, 2019
women are bound to look higher. never tell your colleague you love her,,,, but you can chat with her,,discuss love ,relationship.. maker her feel ,relaxes and safe with you until..gbam, you banng her...but don't fall in love with her,, she deserve higher
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Her I face was blank. I couldn't read her emotions after my confession of love which was never the case with this girl; I thought I had her. Anyways, I quickly acknowledged or convinced myself she needed some time and told her not to be under any pressure to answer but take her time as I was willing to wait. Let's call her name Rose (for privacy reasons..someone who knows this story might be reading).
I wasn't new to dealing with ladies at that time. A brief background of my experience with ladies at that time. I had some (three) pretty ladies who were crazy about me but I just didn't feel for them the way I felt for Rose, but was friends with them still. I was the guy you would consider a virgin, I was almost 21. I say virgin because I was yet to "insert sim" but I had a pretty good handle of how the "phone vibrates" when turned on.
But what I felt for Rose was different and I never indulged in any such thing with her.
well, the rhythm of our conversation changed from that day I confessed my love. She stopped calling as She used to and I had an uneasy feeling things wasn't right. But I kept my cool and didn't call. Instead I sent a few texts maybe two or three in a period of two weeks.
Then BOOM she called...!!! I was excited and nervous at the same time.
I picked her call and she sounded really "scared" of how our being in love and how it might affect her. She was a first class student and she was also concerned about being heartbroken and etc. With my MUMU BUTTON now fully pushed I swore with my life never to cause her any pain and I can't remember the rest of what I said but I emptied my soul over the phone.
That was when FULL SCALE MANIPULATION started.

Keep showing up..
Enjoy your weekend!
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by MycroftHolmes: 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Bring it On cheesy
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by white3663: 10:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:

Lol
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by horgarzer(m): 10:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Lol
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by Ryan03(f): 10:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
lefulefu:
padi mi grin

1 Like

Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by vibbb: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
You just double your hustle.
Thatz all, no story.
Re: When Ladies "Downgrade" You.. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ryan03:
padi mi grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, I Want To Propose Tonight. I Need Ideas! / Just Choose To Love / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.