Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,020 members, 7,835,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

How To Get Any Girl To Notice You Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Girl To Notice You Immediately (531 Views)

If You Give Her This Kind Of Compliment, She Will Start Chasing You Immediately / This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Any Girl To Notice You Immediately by DanielOwen2050(m): 11:51am On Sep 21, 2019
It is an interesting experience to have a new crush. It keeps you up at night and no bad day can wipe that smirk off your face just at the sound of their name.
It is pertinent to understand that it can be frustrating when trying to figure out the right steps to take to get your crush to notice you. One wrong move and it’s over.
Here are some tips that can help you get noticed without trying too hard and coming off as desperate.

1.Maintain eye contact

If you have a crush that you bump into often, try as much as you can to moderately lock eyes with her. The psychology of visual communication has proved to be one of key elements of body language that can be used to draw your crush closer. However, remember that too much eye contact and stares will make her uncomfortable while too little contact will make her think you are not interested. Create a balance between the two to get her to pay more attention to you.

2.Pay attention to personal grooming

One of the most important ways to get her to notice you is taking care of yourself. Ensure that you dress well, maintain neat hair and smell good at all times. A woman will be less attracted to someone who dresses sloppily and has poor personal hygiene. A man that is well dressed and smells good can grab the attention of any lady so build your personal style and she will definitely notice you.

3.Talk to her

communicating with her is probably the most effective ways to get her to notice you. When you strike a conversation with her, it will break the ice and lead to a friendship. Through these conversations, you will be able to find out whether she is single as well as her interests. It will also help you get a better understanding of who she is and whether you are compatible in the first place. Being friends first is essential and will therefore be very beneficial in the long run.

4.Be around her.... Continue reading here https://latesttip.com/how-to-get-any-girl-to-notice-you/

Re: How To Get Any Girl To Notice You Immediately by 2rez: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2019
Op who her noticing help? Oh k fine, after noticing, what follows Op égbè eluigwe.

Re: How To Get Any Girl To Notice You Immediately by subtlemee(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
You sabi body use Oyibo picture...here in my country just drive a good car and flash some cash she will notice you even before you notice her undecided
Re: How To Get Any Girl To Notice You Immediately by Justpd: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2019
I'm in interested in how to make your helpers notice you immediately

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Watch If You Can't Control Your Emotions...!! / Why Is It I Always Have Strong Erection When I See Girls / Sex On Antidepressants — The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.