Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] (4317 Views)

What I Notice About White Girls (photos) / How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. / Ladies What Will You Do If You Wake Up To Notice You Now Have Male Organs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2022
I will do everything possible to avoid and stay away from you.

Apart from the fact that they are boring and act like robots, they also pretend a lot. I always take over religious people with little seriousness.

Humans were not created to be so perfect, acting like you are the only one closest to God's heart is a red flag and a huge turn off. You can't have a healthy conversation with these type of people without them linking it to religion.

If You joke with them, you're in trouble because they take things too serious. They always want to control your life and tell you what to do, you must always live right whenever you're in their presence.

How do you guys cope with these type of people ??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 06, 2022
Its a free world right. do what u like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Adsexpert: 9:48am On Jan 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

Apart from the fact that they are boring and act like robots, they also pretend a lot. I always take over religious people with little seriousness.

Humans were not created to be so perfect, acting like you are the only one closest to God's heart is a red flag and a huge turn off. You can't have a healthy conversation with these type of people without them linking it to religion.

If You joke with them, you're in trouble because they take things too serious. They always want to control your life and tell you what to do, you must always live right whenever you're in their presence.

The most narcissistic people are called christians, not only that they are great blasphemers to others beliefs and reality... They subject and dissaprove your own life experiences and what you learn from it , forgetting life teaches everyone differently and not all human are destined with their jesus of a thing .. some live a very successful life without even know who the bible God is or jesus the prophet himself...

Once you are not in their type of believe you are doomed to hell and a son or daughter of Lucifer... That Jesus is the only way to have peace, so without him people go deh get problem even for earth?? Una deh craze..

Once you mind is captured by their Prophet which all of them miss prophecy for corona virus , the virus still deh outside oh, yet people deh run after them ... Forgetting the same human wrote the bible yet they termed it to be without error.. then if it's without error we are the God then ..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2022
Lol grin grin grin
Most especially for secondary school. U go sit down dey mind your business for class, person go con carry Bible sit down close to u.
"I wan to preach the word of God to you." grin grin
See me see wahala ooo grin grin

6 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Deborah98(f): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2022
I'm too religious or over religious in some areas of my life and then in some areas too I live my life like a normal human being. Well to a large extent I'm a very free and jovial person but there are some things I hold sacred and wouldn't want relationships, association or beliefs to talk me out of those things.

5 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Adsexpert:

The most narcissistic people are called christians, not only that they are great blasphemers to others beliefs and reality... They subject and dissaprove your own life experiences and what you learn from it , forgetting life teaches everyone differently and not all human are destined with their jesus of a thing .. some live a very successful life without even know who the bible God is or jesus the prophet himself...

Once you are not in their type of believe you are doomed to hell and a son or daughter of Lucifer... That Jesus is the only way to have peace, so without him people go deh get problem even for earth?? Una deh craze..

Once you mind is captured by their Prophet which all of them miss prophecy for corona virus , the virus still deh outside oh, yet people deh run after them ... Forgetting the same human wrote the bible yet they termed it to be without error.. then if it's without error we are the God then ..
You're right!!!
Especially in some parts of Africa where we don't even fear God anymore

Religion is now like a "Let me just do it so that the society won't judge me" kind of thing.

3 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 10:18am On Jan 06, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin grin
Most especially for secondary school. U go sit down dey mind your business for class, person go con carry Bible sit down close to u.
"I wan to preach the word of God to you." grin grin
See me see wahala ooo grin grin
They can invade your privacy like no man's business

Anytime i come across those ones, i go just waive them off. But if na stubborn ones, i go just fake a phone call in their presence and that call will never end until they leave cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 10:48am On Jan 06, 2022
Deborah98:
I'm too religious or over religious in some areas of my life and then in some areas too I live my life like a normal human being. Well to a large extent I'm a very free and jovial person but there are some things I hold sacred and wouldn't want relationships, association or beliefs to talk me out of those things.
I don't think that should be termed over religiousness

Disciplined should be more suitable

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Adsexpert: 10:56am On Jan 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

They can invade your privacy like no man's business

Anytime i come across those ones, i go just waive them off. But if na stubborn ones, i go just fake a phone call in their presence and that call will never end until they leave cheesy

Lol calls wey no deh end.. I use this to escape those who pester for money and hypers

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Jan 06, 2022
Adsexpert:

Agreed ×infinity..
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2022
They are just too many on nairaland..they bring their religious nonsense when you are trying to have a sensible conversation with them..
The earlier people start thinking with their brain and not what they were being told by their so called "pastors" "imam" and the rest the better..
To myself religion is a cult meant to brainwash and bond you from being a free thinker..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2022
Adsexpert:

Lol calls wey no deh end.. I use this to escape those who pester for money and hypers
Being smart save lives cheesy
Humans are very hard to handle

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 06, 2022

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
They are just too many on nairaland..they bring their religious nonsense when you are trying to have a sensible conversation with them..
The earlier people start thinking with their brain and not what they were being told by their so called "pastors" "imam" and the rest the better..
To myself religion is a cult meant to brainwash and bond you from being a free thinker..
Apt and nicely put together
I'm surprised you're not fighting anyone today lipsrsealed
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Jan 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

Apt and nicely put together
I'm surprised you're not fighting anyone today lipsrsealed
Been conducting EEG test and attending to emergencies on some persons so you shouldn't expect me to be fighting that much today.. cheesy
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Been conducting EEG test and attending to emergencies on some persons so you shouldn't expect me to be fighting that much today.. cheesy
No wonder romanceland is boring without you
Goodluck in you egg eating test cheesy
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

No wonder romanceland is boring without you
Goodluck in you egg eating test cheesy
The bolded gave me a good laugh..EEG test is the method or process of recording the electrical activity of the cerebral cortex..

electroencephalography (EEG) is use to evaluate the electrical impulses of the brain.. not your regular egg.. cheesy wink shocked
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

The bolded gave me a good laugh..EEG test is the method or process of recording the electrical activity of the cerebral cortex..

electroencephalography (EEG) is use to evaluate the electrical impulses of the brain.. not your regular egg.. cheesy wink shocked
Great
At least I've learnt something new today even though i don't fully understand it cheesy
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

Great
At least I've learnt something new today even though i don't fully understand it cheesy
A test related to the brain..
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A test related to the brain..
Oh
I gat it now cool cool
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by ritzyvic1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2022
DannyXpress:

I understand how you feel because I have been there.
Basically, its the contrast between your life and that of some people who you deem perfect that makes you uncomfortable.
You prefer the company of those that doesn't appear holier than you because it doesn't put on you the burden of making the changes your conscience is pushing you to do. Probably, some immature Christians have given you the wrong idea of what perfection means and that's seems to be an impossible task.

Well, the goodnews is that we are all saved by grace and perfection is possible by grace as well.
And lastly, you'll be judged according to the scriptural requirements not the standard of people that seems holier than thou.

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Amos1423(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2022
OP you will end up going to hell for this write up.

Religion is just a way of satisfying human greed and nothing much. How can God there be a claim of human with the power to curse the next suffer until the accursed seeks forgiveness, how pathetic for someone to believe that, sadly Africans do! Seems seems like handy work of a deity and true it is. All the history ascribe to God through the Bible were either ancient times fancy stories or believes of people of the ancient times about different ancient gods perfectly scripted to have control of the ancient time society.

The commitment of we Africans to churches most times is simply for the fear of living under a curse; to them, you can't grow, succeed or be fulfilled in life and might end up not meeting heaven.

To the Romans, the Torah and Scrolls is what kept the society which was converted to the Bible, fairy tales and mind capturing stories about different gods whose identity they have plagiarized to one God.

2 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by elipheleh(m): 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2022
OP that is your own problem.

I am not deceived: I can't choose wicked non religious people over religious people. I reject these near me: fornicators, or idolaters, or adulterers, or effeminate gays, or abusers of themselves with mankind, or thieves, or covetous, drunkards, or revilers, or extortioners, yahoo boys, rituslists, evil politicians, kidnappers, thieves, dishonest people, rapists, human traffickers, ritual doctors, witches, satanists etc.

I prefer religious people over these people and people that behave like this OP

This 2022 I want the religious people. They are not bad. They are very good and calm. No disturbances at all. Very easy going and especially they have good morals and integrity. They make good business partners. Even if there was no heaven I would still prefer the moral guidance and peace and love christianity teaches.

But you op if you like you can go with the non religious. You people are the cause of all the problems and atrocities in the world.

3 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
elipheleh:

I am not deceived: I can't choose wicked non religious people over religious people. I reject these near me: fornicators, or idolaters, or adulterers, or effeminate gays, or abusers of themselves with mankind, or thieves, or covetous, drunkards, or revilers, or extortioners, yahoo boys, rituslists, evil politicians, kidnappers, thieves, dishonest people, rapists, human traffickers, ritual doctors, witches, satanists etc.

This 2022 I want the religious people. They are not bad. They are very good and calm. No disturbances at all. Very easy going and especially they have good morals and integrity. They make good business partners. Even if there was no heaven I would still prefer the moral guidance and peace and love christianity teaches.

But you op if you like you can go with the non religious. You people are the cause of all the problems and atrocities in the world.
Over religious people do all of those things you mentioned above much more than others.

Don't you think.

2 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by mediainc: 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2022
Hypocritical, fanatical and divisive, thes three words sums up modern day religion. Although there are moderates...

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by mediainc: 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2022
elipheleh:

I think religion causes more problems in the world, terrorism is a result of religious fanatism and extremism. Choose spirituality not religiosity, Spirituality is what builds you and help you live conscious... Religion is man made.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by Dinkles(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2022
I try as much as possible to be conscious of my actions around these sets of people
They can make one feel like an alien most yimes embarassed

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2022
Dinkles:
I try as much as possible to be conscious of my actions around these sets of people
They can make one feel like an alien most yimes embarassed
I know right
Most times they fail to acknowledge or see their own wrongs

A lot of Nigerians fall into this category

1 Like

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by DannyXpress: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
mediainc:

I think religion causes more problems in the world, terrorism is a result of religious fanatism and extremism. Choose spirituality not religiosity, Spirituality is what builds you and help you live conscious... Religion is man made.
Very true
Religion is one of our major problem in Nigeria and africa as a whole

What is meant to unite people has caused division. In Nigeria presently, there are two separate laws, the rule of Law and the sharia law.
Why can't we just focus on one as a people lipsrsealed
Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by 1Sharon(f): 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2022
Nigerians are a group of people that will make you hate religion.

Talk to an average Nigerian and he can't do without bringing god into a sentence.

3 Likes

Re: This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] by MufasaLion: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him / "Na Human Meat": What I Heard At A Meat Table In The Market. / Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy Who Had A 3rd Class Degree.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.