Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech (1470 Views)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Food For Thoughts- Social Media/ Hate Speech Bill / Hate Speech Against The Vaseline Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2019
He or she needs to be banned please, people can't be using their hard earned data to be viewing hate speeches on a general interest forum.

Key word here is general interest, there are places specifically for his type of hatred, he can go there.

1 Like

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Jordanbelfort07: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
I'm afraid the guy is saying the truth undecided
Guys Don too suffer for women hand cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Funmmyastic: 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:
He or she needs to be banned please, people can't be using their hard earned data to be viewing hate speeches on a general interest forum.

Key word here is general interest, there are places specifically for his type of hatred, he can go there.

Very true and it is even annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Funmmyastic: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

If that is what you call the truth,then ladies should also be creating treads to blast and broke-shame guys on this section in the guise of speaking the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

He can vent on a website specifically for his type, ie misogynists.

This is a general forum, his right to abuse women does not supercede other people's rights.

Nobody is getting free data that justifies them being subjected to such crap.

If he can't tone down his language then he should keep it moving.

There is also a diary section where he can vent to himself and his fans in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Jordanbelfort07: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:

He can vent on a website specifically for his type, ie misogynists.

This is a general forum, his right to abuse women does not supercede other people's rights.

Nobody is getting free data that justifies them being subjected to such crap.

If he can't tone down his language then he should keep it moving.

There is also a diary section where he can vent to himself and his fans in peace.

call it what you want!!! I don't care!!, the guy is saving alot of nice young guys from heart break, financial ruin and even potential sucide!

7 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

call it what you want!!! I don't care!!, the guy is saving alot of nice young guys from heart break, financial ruin and !

I'd say he's leading them to it.

If those things are in someone's destiny, they'll get there with or without women. No woman can change habits you are prone to if you're genetically inclined.

Also, the type of women you seek out, is dictated by your own values.

Abusing women 24/7 is not going to protect you from heartbreak, because whenever you let your guard down, you'll meet what you fear even if it takes 100 years.

Financial ruin as a result of your bad choices, which may or may not include women, is not always something you can prevent.

Take responsibility for what you do, not saying no women are devils, but your manner of approach is too negative and evil. A wicked woman would not be fazed at all because she can match you in devilishness and she has backup among your own gender, the problem is you dont care you are destroying those who are not what you describe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2019
nairalandposter:
[s] he needs to be banned please, people can't be using their hard earned data to be viewing hate speeches on a general interest forum.

Key word here is general interest, there are places specifically for his type of hatred, he can go there.[/s]
another asslicker spotted.
Go crawl back to the hole u came from the guy is enlightening our eyes from manipulation of these satanic ladies of these generation

8 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

call it what you want!!! I don't care!!, the guy is saving alot of nice young guys from heart break, financial ruin and even potential sucide!
his thread enlighten my eyes and I just recovered from a toxic manipulative relationship that almost wrecked my financial life

8 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Modernist: 3:35am On Sep 22, 2019
The TRUTH shall set you free but first it'll piss you off.

Ever noticed how People label What they don't like or favours them Hate speech?
Classic example.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 4:03am On Sep 22, 2019
Some of you confuse hate speech with freedom of speech.

No, they are not the same.
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:

Ignore him or her, when you are on an anonymous platform you seem to have more power than in reality.

1 Like

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Lonelypacifist6: 5:19am On Sep 22, 2019
How is his posts hate speech? he's talking from experience and you labelled it hate speech! Chei where women are they UST want to silence men from exposing them Like buhari like Tpia, tpiander,tpiar, Nairalandposter.

1 Like

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:

If that is what you call the truth,then ladies should also be creating treads to blast and broke-shame guys on this section in the guise of speaking the truth.
Whats your concern with people's brokeness?

2 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Kayoderebel(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:

You referred to his posts as "hate speeches", okay we agree.

However, you requesting him to be banned is what ?
If you see a post you ain't comfortable with, all you gotta do is move on. Or as I'm not comfortable with this your thread, I should request you get banned too ? Clown

3 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:

The women in general seem better brought up than many of the men here, I wonder why.

They tend to take correction, show more self control and don't spend all their time bitterly insulting males.
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by AstroG: 11:09am On Sep 22, 2019
nairalandposter:

So Trashy cry cry
Dead on arrival undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 11:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Kayoderebel:

If you see a post you ain't comfortable with, all you gotta do is move on. Or as I'm not comfortable with this your thread, I should request you get banned too ? Clown

He should be banned because he's spamming the forum with hate speech.

That's at least two offences.

Being banned is to help him correct himself when he errs, not sure why you refuse to advise him but are upset at my call for his banning.
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2019
pcguru1:

Ignore him or her, when you are on an anonymous platform you seem to have more power than in reality.

Ignoring him emboldens him.
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
That poster is so very annoying. angry

What a jackass.
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 1:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
How is his posts hate speech? he's talking from experience and you labelled it hate speech! Chei where women are they UST want to silence men from exposing them Like buhari like Tpia, tpiander,tpiar, Nairalandposter.

Why dont you open a thread listing all my monikers you just mentioned, in the title?

You people disgust me.
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 4:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by khia: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Kayoderebel:

I don't get this banning either, it's ridiculous. Either ignore the topic or click on it and address all 16 of his points as I did. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by sukhothai: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2019
Funmmyastic:

isn't that what pocohanta.s .. Saffi.. Onyi2.2 have been doing? Including a whole lot of hoes i can't remember

2 Likes

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Jordanbelfort07:

In other words,we should call him IIekokonit the great. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Lonelypacifist6: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

Why dont you open a thread listing all my monikers you just mentioned, in the title?

You people disgust me.
Shey oti bere ni aro kutu Monday? My alter ego is not awake this morning na hin make I dey reply like this, I love you too ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by emmaodet: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

The women in general seem better brought up than many of the men here, I wonder why.

They tend to take correction, show more self control and don't spend all their time bitterly insulting males.

You think so?
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
The only reason women find it easy to move on in a relationship or not coming online is because they contribute little or none in an average relationship so moving on is not a prpblem.
You will start seeing more of ladies opening threads if they invest more in a relationship than a guy which ofcourse you people frown against vigorously because you know the side effect.
Sometimes in life, i wish genders can be swapped for like 10 years to know how it feels on the other side than receiving, taking and taking.
You can see alot of guys are complaining and lamenting, can they alllllll be wrong?
Don't you think there is more truth to what they are saying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by cooluzi: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:
Some of you confuse hate speech with freedom of speech.

No, they are not the same.
go rest

1 Like

Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Everybody is jobless grin
Re: Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech by nlPoster: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
emmaodet:

You think so?
Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.
The only reason women find it easy to move on in a relationship or not coming online is because they contribute little or none in an average relationship so moving on is not a prpblem.
You will start seeing more of ladies opening threads if they invest more in a relationship than a guy which ofcourse you people frown against vigorously because you know the side effect.
Sometimes in life, i wish genders can be swapped for like 10 years to know how it feels on the other side than receiving, taking and taking.
You can see alot of guys are complaining and lamenting, can they alllllll be wrong?
Don't you think there is more truth to what they are saying?

You are extremely bitter, take your life easy.

I posted two sentences, you posted an epistle, do something about your frustration.

I dont know the women you are castigating, dont bring your problems to me.

nl guys complaining while the women remain silent, does not make the men right and the women wrong.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thank God For Vex Money, I Was Able To Foot The Bills. / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.