Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why Are Ladies Saying This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Saying This (1484 Views)

She Dumped Me And Got Married. But Now She's Saying This! / Help!! My Girlfriend/wife To Be Keeps Saying This. Whats The Meaning? / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Saying This by Godoverevery: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2021
I was with some guys on Saturday hanging out....so there this dude who just travelled to Cyprus.

The gist is the guy left without informing her despite they lived together.....the guy reason was she sleeping around which will all knew but non of us told him due the fact he was kinda a simp.

The lady post a video on her status saying how she suffered with the guy bla bla and the guy left him...... playing the victim.

Funnily someone just asked why do Ladies always say they suffer with men almost every guy at the hang out have experience a lady telling him that statement.... why??

A lady is jobless ..... you the one feeding her, sheltering her infact you the one carrying her burden 90% yet she the one who was suffering with you.

Why do Ladies feel they are permitted to have nothing / be broke

Am asking this because I no 70% of guys experience this in Nigeria.....A lady who is totally dependent on you will have the gut to tell you she suffering with or suffered with you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by iTroll: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2021
Change your circle of female friends and acquaintances

Simple
Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Kriss216: 10:43am On Mar 15, 2021
"Suffered/Suffering with you" in a Nigerian girl's term means, She opened legs for you.

Kpekus is the only thing they can offer. When they see the guy man is tired of the kpekus and has moved on, they resort to emotional games which leads to "Suffered with you".

You suffered with him, did you sell your kidney for him? Did you sell your father's surviving land for him?

Frustrated bleeding gender!

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Jeon(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2021
odinson1:
It is because Nigerian girls are Useless...All of them

I totally agree with you because of this statement below.

Kriss216:
Hell No! God forbid! Chukwu aju!

Sometimes I pity girls who put out with me. I'm something else when it comes to relationships. I pray God should help me.
Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Jeon(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:
"Suffered/Suffering with you" in a Nigerian girl's term means, She opened legs for you.

Kpekus is the only thing they can offer. When they see the guy man is tired of the kpekus and has moved on, they resort to emotional games which leads to "Suffered with you".

You suffered with him, did you sell your kidney for him? Did you sell your father's surviving land for him?

but you types are still simping after them.

Kriss216:
Hell No! God forbid! Chukwu aju!

Sometimes I pity girls who put out with me. I'm something else when it comes to relationships. I pray God should help me.

me even think say you no dy even associated with them. but you dy even ship with them.

what a pity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 15, 2021
Kriss216:

you've said it all my niqqaman
Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Godoverevery: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2021
iTroll:
Change your circle of female friends and acquaintances

Simple
I hate hearing this..... change to which circle.

which one we never try.....90% of them have same mentality

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Reex12(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2021
Your such a SIMPle man if u haven't of ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY, its common among the female folk

Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2021
Nigerian girls don tire me
Even one day my girlfriend told me that with all this stress she's doing and I shouldn't marry her
I was like what stress are you doing?
Relationship of just two months
You dated your ex for two and half years and he didn't marry you why are you now telling me to marry you ?
If by mistake I don't date Nigerian girls again na olosho I go dey fûck till I go yankee go marry confirm white babe.
Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She meant her TOTO suffered⚫

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ladies Saying This by talk2hb1(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2021
Godoverevery:
I was with some guys on Saturday hanging out....so there this dude who just travelled to Cyprus.

The gist is the guy left without informing her despite they lived together.....the guy reason was she sleeping around which will all knew but non of us told him due the fact he was kinda a simp.

The lady post a video on her status saying how she suffered with the guy bla bla and the guy left him...... playing the victim.

Funnily someone just asked why do Ladies always say they suffer with men almost every guy at the hang out have experience a lady telling him that statement.... why??

A lady is jobless ..... you the one feeding her, sheltering her infact you the one carrying her burden 90% yet she the one who was suffering with you.

Why do Ladies feel they are permitted to have nothing / be broke

Am asking this because I no 70% of guys experience this in Nigeria.....A lady who is totally dependent on you will have the gut to tell you she suffering with or suffered with you.
It Means Retirement Cheque Don Burn

(1) (Reply)

Would You Return Borrowed Money To A Cheating Girlfriend / Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Why Can't Ladies Just Have Sex Without Asking For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.