Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,657 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. (4324 Views)

Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by nicepoker101(m): 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
Divorce is the future tense of marriage. Just press the button . grin
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by DenreleDave(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:
I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
3. Extreme Jealousy, Possessiveness and Mistrust
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?

Nawa ooo with all these Grammar, are you sure you ain't the problem..

See big grammar, I no even understand... Na only jealousy I no for there

2 Likes

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There's nothing prayers cannot solve. Put your marriage into prayers and see God's hand

Prayer is good and God is good. But any marriage you need to pray everyday before there will be peace is not worth it.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by iLegendd(m): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2019
If you're a woman and your husband hasn't read the book The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman, try your best for the two of you to read it. In fact, download the audio version on YouTube for free — about 5 hours.

I know everything about relationship and how it works and I never wanted to read that book, but I'm lucky I did listen to the audio. It's a must read or listen book before marriage and in marriage. With both partners reading that book, you marriage can't crash except you both want it to.

It's not about sex, but about something that will make you shout, "Wow! Now I finally understand marriage and my partner."

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by femmoy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2019
Kessykelly:
I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?

can't even do a proper intro of yourself,whether u are a male or female,we don't know. correct urself please and shed more light on ur tales so we can know where to come in.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by mamajj17(f): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
cooooooks:
Divorce.

Your mental health is the most important thing.

Good Talk, better still walk out of it before Domestic Abuse comes in, which might leads to death!
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by ultimate77(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Let them go see a marriage counselor

All this marriage counselor things no day work after marriage. I stopped counselling married people because most times all they complain about had already become an attitude. Both parties inclusive.
I focus on singles for prior knowledge.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by laytoshtwo: 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2019
]I have been married for about 3 years. Unfortunately, my marriage isn't bliss like I planned. I saw the signs but too weak to renege on my promise for marriage at the time. My marriage is plagued with these behavior from my partner:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling

This are signs from someone with a troubled background, he need to see a counselor
5. Volatility

What do I do?[/quote]
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nigerfine2: 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You clearly don't need advice. Na grammar you dey speak. grin

Na the thing wey de cause problem for him house.
Shior.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by netzro(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2019
Kessykelly:

1. Intensity
2. Isolation
4. Belittling
5. Volatility

What do I do?
What you see in others exist in you, work on yourself and see your marriage go blissful
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 22, 2019
Kessykelly:

I gave her a chance. I also overstimated my capacity to nurture, train and mould her!
There is nothing like nurture, train and mould an adult female!! She is set like a bar of iron since she was 18..Just take it from me, compromise is the only way here...

You guys have to make the marriage work consciously since both of you have agreed to embark on this uncertain journey...
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Modernist: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2019
Nigger Abort mission, i repeat abort mission, code red code red Mistrust is spotted, belittling is spotted this can ruin your self esteem as a man Abort mission, Over and out.

1 Like

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 22, 2019
Thank you all for your various advice and comments. I wanted to cross check on the next step with someone who will be objective because she/he is not involved and I have gotten the answer. Again, thank you. If you still want to say something, please feel free but so far, I have gotten the answer that I want.
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by wiseone28: 7:50am On Sep 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
There's nothing prayers cannot solve. Put your marriage into prayers and see God's hand
Can prayer solve underdevelopment and corruption?

Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by cerpvad(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2019
Walk away
Re: Help! I 'm In Hell Of A Marriage. by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2019
wiseone28:
Can prayer solve underdevelopment and corruption?
You gotta put in the works. America put in strategic works and lookat them now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is My Dick Too Big?( Photos) / Mary My Student … (18+) / Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.