Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise (4314 Views)

A Nigerian Man Beat Wife Mercilessly, After DNA A Test Failed. / Man Cuts Off Wife’s Head After DNA Test Proved He Is'nt The Father Of His 6 Kids / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
DNA test has been the trend now due to the rise in paternity fraud all over the world and many are now suggesting that DNA test must be made compulsory after a child is born, though, this idea has not been implemented but hopefully, it may be deliberated on.

Few months ago, A man identified as CEO Rashad has been left heartbroken and in tears after a DNA test carried out showed he's not the father of the child his wife gave birth to, this is coming few months after he bought her an expensive designer handbag as a thank you gift for giving him a child.

Recall that CEO Rashad was into a twitter battle with someone who blasted him for buying an expensive handbag for his wife as push gift, according to the person, materialistic things should not be the way we spoil our woman. However, Rashad objected saying his woman deserves it and there is nothing bad about it.

Fast forward to today, CEO Rashad has taken to twitter to quote his old tweet where he flaunted his wife and the expensive bag. According to CEO Rashad, the baby which his wife birthed turns out not to be his as he is not the real father of the child. Rashad confessed to being heartbroken and says he can't even wish such thing for his enemy. The heartbroken man continued to say he can die tonight.

His tweets read "Comes to find out this might not even be mine. THAT’S NOT EVEN THE CRAZIEST PART. IM HURT ASF. I WOULD’NT WISH THIS ON MY WORST ENEMY. WHAT IS LIFE?, Sh*t I can die tonight".

After his paternity story went viral, Nigerians on Instagram reacting to it condemned the act of paternity fraud and also endorsing the compulsory DNA test idea. Check out some of their top reactions below:-

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by PerfectJUSTICE: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
more

1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Ottyn01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
It's hard to find a faithful woman nowadays sad

The truth is that 95% of married women are cheating on their spouses,
The remaining 5% do not exist.

It's a pity.embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by nairalander2020(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Fear woman
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by tyup(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Well look at him bashing his fellow guy "You can't afford to? Cause my girl deserve it, Sorry not sorry" I can't seem to understand why guys bash their fellow niggas. if you gat rabba brag to these Hoes Girls

Nigga deserve worse jare sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Some ladies ehn....if yhu don't want the guy ... leave him and go for the person yhu want...make single peeps like us see road...

It's too bad Abeg...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Denique(f): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
If true, then, this is sheer wickedness!
Nothing justifies a paternity fraud except one's child was swapped at birth –God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Dreadlock69(m): 9:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Omo now have seen the importance of paternity test
It's better to carry now than cry to cry and die 4 to 40 years later

You sef you sure say you no be bastard or case of Paternity fraud

Me looking at my dad guy I know see any resemblance nah my mama I resemble

Just thinking loud any way we move
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Bee2020(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Ottyn01:
It's hard to find a loyal woman these days sad

95% of married women are cheating on their spouse,

The remaining 5% do not exist.grin
E Shock me
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by tracksmith: 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
My dear really take heart. Many have gone before you so dont let her madness weigh you down. You still have a far brighter future.
A word to the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by yanabasee1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
If you don't have the guts to withstand the outcome of the DNA result....Please avoid going for it....

This might not look serious to you...But if you have a child and you love that child and have plans for that child and one day you get to realised that this child that is dear to your heart isn't yours.... It's a total heartbreak and it leads to serious depression....

No woman is sure...

Oloshos full everywhere...Even for church...
Infact, you fit see better woman for club than for church, front seat.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by 280Bracket: 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
This DNA of a thing is no longer a joke o.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Emperor5(m): 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Very painful
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by debbydams(f): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
It is well
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by decatalyst(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
280Bracket:
This DNA of a thing is no longer a joke o.

It is really a thing to be considered ooo.

Make person no come dey work like jackal to care and cater for another man's child and a dishonest and wicked wife.

What if she even infect him with diseases??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by decatalyst(m): 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
debbydams:
It is well

It is not well!

Put your bro in this situation!

Any woman caught in this paternity fraud should be shamed and made to refund every single dime she ever enjoyed in the marriage and be made to serve jail term!

A man hustle day and night to feed a bastard and snake woman. It's bad and heartless for any woman to do this under any claim or circumstances.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by debbydams(f): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
decatalyst:

It is not well!

Any woman caught in this paternity fraud should be shamed and made to refund every single dime she ever enjoyed in the marriage and be made to serve jail term!

A man hustle day and night to feed a bastard and snake woman. It's bad and heartless for any woman to do this under any claim or circumstances.
wetin na ehn, what do you want me to say? Wo, leave me I no get strength to type abeg.. No quote me o
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by addictiv(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Just the beginning.... More discoveries to come

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Damseldammie(f): 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
One lie has the power to tarnish a thousand truth, but this is a cruelest lie.....

Ladies ! If you don’t love that man, please don’t marry him because of money

This is the outcome
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by tyup(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
decatalyst:

It is not well!

It's well when a Guy happen to be the victim. but if a lady happen to be the victim, the man should be jailed or castrated bla bla

They're all senselessly cursed being. I blame simps for making them seem/look worthy while in the Real sense worthless

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Theboy21: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Vagina people never disappoints cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
The child's complexion ehn enangry

Does she work @FCMB

Make I keep kwayet lipsrsealed

Hoes,,,, keep glorying in foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Strongbest(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2021
This stuff is getting serious o.

Ladies please, make una no dey scare us na. Some of us want to marry na.

Shout out to all our beautiful and faithful women out there who wouldn't join the bad gang.
cry

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Heroclitus(m): 11:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Is loyalty too much an attribute to possess?

Paternity fraud na big grammar
I mean,is it too hard some women to be faithful? The biggest worry is how convenient they find it to keep the truth just within themselves
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
We need more info about her, so my Naija people can drag her life through the mud tongue
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is getting scarier by the day. shocked
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by jimmychang: 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Don't try to fight the feeling cuz the thought alone is killing me right now cry cry cry
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Women 2-0 Men

pussy people Shaundecided
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2021
SimplyFacts:
The child's complexion ehn enangry

Does she work @FCMB

Make I keep kwayet lipsrsealed

Hoes,,,, keep glorying in foolishness!

Maybe she does grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by taiwotimitt: 12:18am On Jan 15, 2021
DNA take responsibility, if you can.

Promiscuity has being the order of the day. Unfaithfulness has become the majour theme in marriages. Cheating might favor you today, but nemesis awaits you ahead.

It's time for nemesis for some wives because of their unfaithfulness. Everyday is for the thief, one day is for the owner. I think it is important for the couples of this 21st century to do DNA test for their children as the case may be.

If the children are below the age of 10, it's important to do it. If the result shows the children are yours, happy are you and if reverse is the case, send the bastard to the owner or do as the law requires.

If the children are in their teens, I will not even advise you to waste money on any DNA. They are your children. Because if the result is negative, what will be your gain? Will you send them out with everything you have spent on them?

This is the time of nemesis for women who are cheat. If you are also the husband that cheat, be prepared because your time for nemesis is near.

TTJ

1 Like

Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Mandela27: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Agony of a nice man
Re: Man Who Bought His Wife Expensive Bag In Tears After DNA Test Proves Otherwise by Charx122: 12:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Ottyn01:
It's hard to find a faithful woman nowadays sad

The truth is that 95% of married women are cheating on their spouses,
The remaining 5% do not exist.

It's a pity.embarassed

So painful
The most expensive liquid in the world is a tear, it is 1% water and 99% feelings , Please refrain from hurting anyone's feelings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Ashamed Of Her Guy? / Do You Want To Know Why Tom Tom Sweets Is Trending? Here Is Why / Nobody Talks About This!!! Why? (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.