Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Can A Woman Fall In Love With Random Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Fall In Love With Random Guys? (581 Views)

See Reasons Why Most Women Don't Like Chatting With Random Guys Online (photos) / "Why Is It That Woman Fall In Love After Sex But Men Fall Out After" / My Girlfriend Likes Posting Pictures Of Random Guys On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman Fall In Love With Random Guys? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2019
Hello houze,ain't talking about social worker ooo! Well don't know if this girl I'm dating at d moment is one but I'm still convinced she isn't one coz she isn't materialistic. This girl hangs out with random guys and seem to be sexually attracted to them. Well,before una roast me,I don do away with d girl. She's not worth my attention. NB:she was d one who told me she loved me before we started dating.
Re: Can A Woman Fall In Love With Random Guys? by banjicom(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2019
favoryte33:
Hello houze,ain't talking about social worker ooo! Well don't know if this girl I'm dating at d moment is one but I'm still convinced she isn't one coz she isn't materialistic. This girl hangs out with random guys and seem to be sexually attracted to them. Well,before una roast me,I don do away with d girl. She's not worth my attention. NB:she was d one who told me she loved me before we started dating.

I hope we are not dating the same girl sha? because the same thing happened 2 me early this year too. I sha talk God say i quickly japa before one girl give me STD. As in, na different kind of guy everyday, dis one even dey tell me say she fit Bleep any man she wants.
Re: Can A Woman Fall In Love With Random Guys? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2019
banjicom:

I hope we are not dating the same girl sha? because the same thing happened 2 me early this year too. I sha talk God say i quickly japa before one girl give me STD. As in, na different kind of guy everyday, dis one even dey tell me say she fit Bleep any man she wants.
could this be a mental issue?
Re: Can A Woman Fall In Love With Random Guys? by KingWarri: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2019
favoryte33:

It's just her sexuality.... How libido is very high...

(1) (Reply)

Negative Side Of Too Much S*x You Must Know / How To Give Him Space And Make Him Miss You & Be Back / Working. Download Travis Scott (jackboys) Jackboys 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.