Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up (3005 Views)

Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Fiancée In Romantic Pre-Wedding Pictures / Oyinbo Man & His Nigerian Fiancee Rock Super Eagles Jersey In Pre-wedding Photos / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by Legitupdate: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2020
Please Let Go Home,Man Begs as his Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly beat him up

Wealthy Nigerian Woman publicly beats up her husband on the Road!!! “Please let us get home first” The Husband begged her, but she was having none of that!!!

Click Link below to watch video:

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/03/wealthy-nigerian-woman-publicly-beat-up-her-husband-on-the-road-video/ [/url]

Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by Ayemileto(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2020
grin

The video didn't really show much.

What gave you the impression the woman is wealthy? Also, what makes you think she's his wife?

Abi because he said "let's go home", you simply assumed they are married?

As a side note, your blog has too many popups.

9 Likes

Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2020
.....Every gender struggling for power.

1 Like

Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by paulolee(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2020
chai...see insult ontop disgrace, this man is a big disgrace to all men..
this not a man but a child going by the way that bossy woman is dragging him..
the biggest mistake in marriage is having a bossy wife paying yout bills,
man gat hustle and hold him side well because "the worst thing for a man in this life na "SEE FINISH""...

2 Likes

Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
paulolee:
chai...see insult ontop disgrace, this man is a big disgrace to all men..
this not a man but a child going by the way that bossy woman is dragging him..
the biggest mistake in marriage is having a bossy wife paying yout bills,
man gat hustle and hold him side well because "the worst thing for a man in this life na "SEE FINISH""...
The Man is not a BIG DISGRACE to me as a Man, rather he was managing his temperament.
IF he Lands a terrible JAB on that Daughter of Jezebel and ends her Life now, the same you will address him as a Murderer, and a Ritualist.

Again how did you know the LADY is wealthy in a 25 seconds video..?
How did you know she was responsible for the bills..?
U seem to believe everything put up there.
Refer to BIBLE passages on a NAGGING WOMAN..., also consult those who have them as partners in their homes and see what is left of them before attacking the man.

Having such a LADY as a WIFE is worse than what NIGERIA is passing through as a Nation.
For me, I think he is MAN enough. He did well taming his emotions. He should DIVORCE her immediately so as to end all these rancour.
He should just WALK away just like many Men are doing now.
Leave the entire apartment and kids 4her.
Just vanish, for DEATH is Calling now.

4 Likes

Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

What gave you the impression the woman is wealthy? Also, what makes you think she's his wife?

U are THINKING.
U are really THINKING.
Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by paulolee(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

The Man is not a BIG DISGRACE to me as a Man, rather he was managing his temperament.
IF he Lands a terrible JAB on that Daughter of Jezebel and ends her Life now, the same you will address him as a Murderer, and a Ritualist.

Again how did you know the LADY is wealthy in a 25 seconds video..?
How did you know she was responsible for the bills..?
U seem to believe everything put up there.
Refer to BIBLE passages on a NAGGING WOMAN..., also consult those who have them as partners in their homes and see what is left of them before attacking the man.

Having such a LADY as a WIFE is worse than what NIGERIA is passing through as a Nation.
For me, I think he is MAN enough. He did well taming his emotions. He should DIVORCE her immediately so as to end all these rancour.
He should just WALK away just like many Men are doing now.
Leave the entire apartment and kids 4her.
Just vanish, for DEATH is Calling now.
easy bro..never said he should hit her
Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by agbolahan1991(m): 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
I seek ur refuge and protection from all sorts of poverty
Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by DaInferno(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ayemileto:
grin

mad grin
you're wicked... and I like it! grin
Re: Please Let Go Home,man Begs As His Nigerian Wealthy Wife Publicly Beat Him Up by simplepee(f): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Lol.

I don't want to be richer than my husband God. The more money I get, triple will he get in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 secrets every guy should know about women before it is too late. / A funny Post about sex on an American Page and the hilarious comments. Lol / Why Are All Barber's Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.