Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Which One Are You Going To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Are You Going To Marry? (2994 Views)

MEN: How Many Of Them Are You Going To Marry [18+pictures] / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
You have a lady that struggled with u,drank garri with u,supported u through your struggles and prayed for you everytime

Then you met another one who is financially okay,maybe father is a billionaire...she showed u love and shower u money everytime,she introduced you to her dad's frnds and within a short period of time,you are in money

Now,its time to get married
Which one are you going to get married to??

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by MufasaLion: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
A lady being my helper doesn't mean I must be intimate with her or even marry her. I value loyalty and would stick to the first girl.

Well, why should I have a lady to struggle with me when I can find a girl that's gonna support me with her resources and money?

7 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Jeon(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:
You have a lady that struggled with u,drank garri with u,supported u through your struggles and prayed for you everytime

Then you met another one who is financially okay,maybe father is a billionaire...she showed u love and shower u money everytime,she introduced you to her dad's frnds and within a short period of time,you are in money

some people are gold digger,that can trade anything for money and materials... ...

I believe you can figure out the answer..

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Powerbandoo(f): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
A lady being my helper doesn't mean I must be intimate with her or even marry her. I value loyalty and would stick to the first girl.

Well, why should I have a lady to struggle with me when I can find a girl that's gonna support me with her resources and money?

This kind thing does not exist in today world
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Are you sure of what u r saying??

In dz today world?
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by MufasaLion: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
Powerbandoo:

This kind thing does not exist in today world

What you talkin' about?
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Jeon:

some people are gold digger,that can trade anything for money and materials... ...

I believe you can figure out the answer..

Lets assume u were d guy
Which one would u marry??
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

Are you sure of what ur saying??

Bro, yes, I'm sure. Seems you didn't grasp my second paragraph.

I would rather date a lady that's on my financially level or higher than me instead of being with a lady with no money or resources. I can't be suffering and still be dating someone suffering.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Jeon(f): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

Lets assume u were d guy
Which one would u marry??

stop assuming.... even as a girl I don't trade anything except from hard work,time, sweat,and tears for materials and money without genuinely laboring for it .

2 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

Bro, yes, I'm sure. Seems you didn't grasp my second paragraph.

I would rather date a lady that's on my financially level or higher than me instead of being with a lady with no money or resources. I can't be suffering and still be dating someone suffering.

Ohh
I get you now
So,the rich lady it is
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Coollykice: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

I will marry the one who help me get rich.. money is not everything but money is, I believe with time she will learn to pray for me grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by akins33: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
will go with the second girl,when am also made i will help the first lady..we rise by lifting others.

2 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
The one that drank garri and suffered with me.

4 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Coollykice:

I will marry the one who help me get rich.. money is not everything but money is, I believe with time she will learn to pray for me grin grin grin

U can even teach her to pray right?? grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
akins33:
will go with the second girl,when am also made i will help the first lady..we rise by lifting others.

"We rise by lifting others"
I like that....but will d lady be ready to accept being compensated??
Check acrimony for example
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
The one that drank garri and suffered with me.

Easier said because you are a lady
Look up and see what guys are saying
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Anyway... Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Gbagaun! Calling on all NL ladies and aspiring soft baby girls. Get your tissues and pen. Come and learn this thing from men.

Hear, hear. See. Remove the cover of your head and slap your brain battery to working. Come and note the answers of ndi ''I want a woman who will struggle with me'' and umu ''avoid gold-diggers like a plague.''

See una, see virtuous and non-materialistic values. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Coollykice: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

U can even teach her to pray right?? grin
Exactly, some people say, family that prays together live together

2 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by MufasaLion: 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

Ohh
I get you now
So,the rich lady it is

You still don't get it!

The first girl the OP is talking about is a lady that's broke, loyal, supportive, etc. The second girl is just a helper but rich, influential and supportive.

My point is that it's unwise to be with a broke woman if at all you wanna be in a relationship. There are many industrious ladies out there and they're single. I'd rather go for them than be with a broke one. There's this stereotype about independent ladies, but I feel it's only men with inferiority complex that find such women difficult to approach.

So many Nigerian men can't even have intellectual conversations. All they think is how to get laid and come online to brag about it. Funnily, those with limp dick ain't left out also.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:
Easier said because you are a lady
Look up and see what guys are saying

Taa lo so fun eh wi pe mo n res-h-pond h-as a lady? undecided Be kiaful.
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
MufasaLion:

You still don't get it!

The first girl the OP is talking about is a lady that's broke, loyal, supportive, etc. The second girl is just a helper but rich, influential and supportive.

My point is that it's unwise to be with a broke woman if at all you wanna be in a relationship. There are many industrious ladies out there and they're single. I'd rather go for them than be with a broke one. There's this stereotype about independent ladies, but I feel it's only men with inferiority complex that find such women difficult to approach.

So many Nigerian men can't even have intellectual conversations. All they think is how to get laid and come online to brag about it. Funnily, those with limp dick ain't left out also.

God bless you
I understand you better now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Taa lo so fun eh wi pe mo n res-h-pond h-as a lady? undecided Be kiaful.
grin
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by lilvicky68(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why not marry the two of them let everyone be happy..
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
lilvicky68:
Why not marry the two of them let everyone be happy..

My nigga cheesy
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by lilvicky68(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

My nigga cheesy
Lol.. there's no need stressing it..

Na to marry the rich gurl first then marry the other one join..

2 Likes

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
lilvicky68:

Lol.. there's no need stressing it..

Na to marry the rich gurl first then marry the other one join..

And wahala no go dey??
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by lilvicky68(m): 5:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Flahyuq:

And wahala no go dey??
Yes.. by Making the rich girl the first wife

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
If reverse is the case you won’t hear anything she will just dump you and run to the billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
abbertee:
If reverse is the case you won’t hear anything she will just dump you and run to the billionaire.

You spoke my mind Bro
Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Adejuwonhis(m): 6:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
I would marry the two bro the rich man daughter first then the poor girl later am sure they will both understand

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You Going To Marry? by Nicepoker(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Non. Tomorrow one will say I suffered with him. The other will be screaming I am behind your success story.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mention That Tribe You Can Never Marry From / Do You Think Guys Can Really Be Bi? / Feminine Communication101

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.