Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild (1992 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Luscious111: 12:38am On Sep 22, 2019
I haven’t seen women in real blackmailing action until I accommodated my female tenant Alice sometime in October 2017. I evacuated a male tenant from the same room which she occupied for the reason of being behind rent, when he was gone I put a sign for a vacant room and not up to 2 weeks Alice showed up and liked the environment, and she paid 6 months’ rent upfront because we do collect 6 months’ rent in that area.

She moved in like a week later and for 4 months down the line she was so engaged with her tight schedule as I was also busy with work, until the fourth month she started feeling too comfortable in the house, she would wear some tight underwear shorts revealing her enormous waist and a braless singlet in the morning gallivanting the whole compound and she would make sure I see her, she would even greet me to be sure I looked at her.

Sometimes when we have conversations, she would stir the conversation to a different angle, she uses every opportunity to discuss about sex or her past lover, there has never been a chat we had that she does not systematically involves sex into it or something that has to do with a man and a woman. I wasn’t seeing where all these were going, I was busy trying to figure out if she was having crush on me or if it was just her way or interacting with neighbours. I have a rule of not having intercourse with my female tenants, so as not to mix emotions with my rent and Alice would not be an exception even though she was very sexy.

One Sunday she bought a movie which she once told me about and begged me to watch it with my TV in my room because her DVD player wouldn’t play it; I accepted and had to see the movie with her too. The movie was filled with X-rated scenes, very provocative. During the movie my eyes caught hers severally and until I was become uncomfortable, I had to leave the room pretending I was going to get something from outside, while I was outside, my head was filled with confusing thoughts like, “does Alice truly want me to have sex with her or is this one of their mind games, what exactly does she want from me”?

When I got back inside, this is serious temptation! She had left my couch and was lying on my mattress, she has already taken a position that I couldn’t bear to resist whatever it was that was going on in her mind, she was laying her stomach and her big ass was just on a display. At a point when the movie gets funny, she will laugh out loud which will cause her ass to vibrate up and down, she was almost constantly repeating it on purpose.

When the movie was over, we began to chat and we chatted for hours, she was the one stirring the whole conversations and I was just following behind, she made sure she painted pictures in my head that I was only going to ponder over at night. The next day I was day dreaming of Alice in my place of work, I told a colleague what I was going through and he told me that such advances from women doesn’t last a life time, that if I don’t make a move soon it will deal a mighty blow to the Alice’s ego as a woman and she would despise me and take me for a weak man, I should take what I can when I can.

I got home that evening, Alice was already home playing her music loud with her room door left wide open, she was almost naked, in panties and bra. I walked in and asked her to turn down the music and she jokingly refused, I went to turn the music down myself and she tussled with me all over her room, I tried to reach the sound system and she pulled me back, we had a little scuffle and before I knew it we were already on the bed breathing heavily I was on top of her, all close up...Continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by ellengag: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2019
Those kind of women are nothing but trouble, they would want to wreck havoc wherever they go and one way or another karma always catches up with them, no matter how many year apart!

1 Like

Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Jalabase(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2019
*Bird allegedly turns into an old woman at Oworonshoki, Lagos (video)*

Some residents of Oworonshoki community in Lagos State, took to Facebook to make claims of a bird turning into an old woman today September 21.

*Kindly share and subscribe.*

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lel9engkOQ0
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Afrogoddess25(f): 1:02am On Sep 22, 2019
Lol, do you expect the lady to pay you her rent after you slept with her?
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Bantino(m): 2:08am On Sep 22, 2019
grin
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:14am On Sep 22, 2019
Mission accomplished grin
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Modernist: 2:31am On Sep 22, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
Lol, do you expect the lady to pay you her rent after you slept with her?
Plan Failed, read again please.
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Modernist: 2:33am On Sep 22, 2019
Op Flee the devil, they are killers of kings. All Religious texts speak about the negative influence of women Yes including Vedic texts.
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by slimjosh231(m): 3:45am On Sep 22, 2019
Accept Christ into your life brother. Come closer to Jesus. There’s no gain in all this.
Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Chanchit: 5:41am On Sep 22, 2019
Na inside your room gangan she come watch film ni. Abi wetin bed find reach living room? Abi na one room you dey live as a landlord

1 Like

Re: My Female Tenant Try 2 Implicate Me With Rape When Her ‘sex For Rent’ Plan Faild by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 22, 2019
Oga landlord, hv it in your mind dat you hv fvcked up with your tenant and your house rent will be paid to you in kind.

(1) (Reply)

Which State Can I Get A Wife On Credit Or Loan? / My Friend Is Confused / Help I Can't Get Over My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.