Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Help I Can't Get Over My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Can't Get Over My Ex (1963 Views)

Can't Get Her Off My Mind, I Need Help!! / Help, I Can't Get Over My Girlfriend / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2020
I don't know how to start but I guess I will just start anyhow, please don't mind the punctuations if use wrongly or not used at all. I met this girl where I was working like 2 years ago she came there for her youth service, she is very nice and so charming, guys in my work place always trying to make her theirs but I was more interested in just a friend, this made us very close and eventually we started connecting, the chemistry between us is so much that I did not even know I was already falling for her. After months of friendship I eventually told her how I feel but because she is a Muslim she said she doesn't feel it is possible for us to be together based on the difference in religion but since my intentions was to be just a friend all along I was not so bothered about her reply so we continued with our friendship. The friendship was so great that there is nothing I can't do for this girl and I guess this made her started falling for me and we eventually we started dating after about a month of dating she Finnish her service (she redeployed to the the state I was cause that is where she base also so she going back to her state after service is out of it) after her services year unknown to me she already making plans to travel abroad tho she told me she will be traveling but she did not tell me where or how long she going to be staying. Few days after she traveled she send me a message apologizing that because of the situation in Nigeria she had to try and find a way to make her life better. The traveling did not stop us from talking infact we talk almost every day through chats, video calls and phone calls. Settling abroad was a little rough for her due to new environment and stuff so for her not to feel the change that much I do help in the ways I can which includes me sending her money and encouraging her to stay strong. Things continue like that till she secure a job tho we still talk but due to her work and time difference we don't do talk as much as we use to do. Fast forward to November last year my intention was to travel over to meet her to propose to her but before taking that step I decided to ask her that( if I ask her to marry me what will her response be) at first she sounds excited and say her answer will always be yes but after that conversation I noticed changes in her attitude she started ignoring my calls and not replying my texts if her i ask her what is going on she will say you no I am always busy. I noticed she do upload a guy picture this is when I realized probably she is into another person so I chat her up and ask her if we are done and to my surprise she said but she already told me we are just friends this hurt my feelings so bad because for almost a year that she left I have been faithful to her and always help her the way I can (I have never demand anything from her since she traveled abroad I was the one doing the giving instead even when I don't have much) now here is my problem it's been 5months since we broke up but I still find it difficult getting over her we still do chat not as much as we use to tho and she still refers to me as her favorite person. Recently a friend who happened to know her told me he do see her around with a guy over there and that with the information he was able to gather it seems she is staying with the guy, I became angry and call her immediately out of jealousy to confront her and her response was it's her life she can Live it the way it pleases her although eventually she deny it but ( I don't even know why I made the call in the first place a because I know we are no more together since December) I have try everything possible to make me forget about her(delete her number, clear our chat even delete her pictures and unfollow her on IG) but it's very hard for me to forget her, this maybe as a result of the kinda person I am, let's say I am an introvert kinda person who hardly associate or make new friends I don't know the next step to take that is why I decided to share what I am going through cause to be honest the thought of her is affecting alot. I don't want to fight her but I just want to stop loving her, loving her is not as a result of we talking every day but as a result of the feeling I had for her naturally which has grown over the past few months....... please help
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Libracoder: 10:55am On May 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by bigpriik: 10:58am On May 15, 2020
People who can't get over their ex have psychological problems,I just pity the next girl you will date.
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Davash222(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2020
I do help in the ways I can which includes me sending her money and encouraging her to stay strong

Like, you do send money to her from here and she's not even your wife
They need to perform exorcism on you. You're definitely possessed by evil spirit.

Start first by using coconut water to wash that your thick head.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Oluromantic: 11:02am On May 15, 2020
Which kind friend monkey and cat dey do? Lol. Apart from being religiously different, she don dey sing am say she dey go abroad, you suppose dey cautious. Girls move on quickly than men. You shd know that.. their emotions are not deep, they just manipulate men with it. If all men be like me, women go maintain order o.

Well first of all go to one corner in your room and shed tears very well. My brother crying does not demean your manliness. Don't let societal belief deceive you.

When youre done crying, send her a heart felt message, be respectful in the message and let d msg end with prayer. Then keep her number in one trash book and keep it far under ur cupboard in case of future if rat no chop am.

Come out laughing, move with ur guys or other girls...girls yapa, watch comedy movies and move on. And be careful to get too emotional with the next pussy server. Come to think of it, is this your first love or how.

2 Likes

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by wax101: 11:05am On May 15, 2020
Oga stop being an introvert. There are enough punanies in the world to devour. Even more than enough to quench the thirst of all men no matter their financial status.
Just be clean, dress good, go out, open your mind & start hooking up with new ladies. This beautiful world has somuch women to offer.

5 Likes

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Ningen(m): 11:06am On May 15, 2020
Occupy yourself enough.
It's unhealthy to be obsessing over one person.

Once you realize that there are billions of ladies that'll give you the intimacy you seek, you'll heal.

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by gamapoy539: 11:10am On May 15, 2020
td
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Nobody: 11:12am On May 15, 2020
My dear, you're not alone. Im also an introvert and its not been easy moving on from my ex. And let's not deceive ourselves, it's not easy. I believe only time shall heal us. Once you're are so attached to Someone, its always difficult to let go.

Just try to distract yourself with anything you can. And make sure you heal first before giving someone else a try. Trust me, time shall heal.
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Prec1ous(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2020
Just stop fighting. Let the hurt flow through you.

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2020
Eulalia:
My dear, you're not alone. Im also an introvert and its not been easy moving on from my ex. And let's not deceive ourselves, it's not easy. I believe only time shall heal us. Once you're are so attached to Someone, its always difficult to let go.

Just try to distract yourself with anything you can. And make sure you heal first before giving someone else a try. Trust me, time shall heal.
❤️ thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Nobody: 11:15am On May 15, 2020
3plecz:
❤️ thanks

You are welcome dear.

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2020
wax101:
Oga stop being an introvert. There are enough punanies in the world to devour. Even more than enough to quench the thirst of all men no matter their financial status.
Just be clean, dress good, go out, open your mind & start hooking up with new ladies. This beautiful world has somuch women to offer.
OK na will try going out more thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2020
Prec1ous:
Just stop fighting. Let the hurt flow through you.
no problem thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2020
Ningen:
Occupy yourself enough.
It's unhealthy to be obsessing over one person.

Once you realize that there are billions of ladies that'll give you the intimacy you seek, you'll heal.
thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Bola146(f): 11:28am On May 15, 2020
I really really feel sorry for you seriously, if not the bad situation of this country we are, she would be here with you. Just let her go, you will definitely find another love. I know it's not easy but just be praying for her.
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by PureGoldh(m): 11:30am On May 15, 2020
The matter wey dey on ground so...e heavy for mouth.

But Bros see eeh...No too dey worry yourself about things like dz because there is a man for every man and there is also a woman for every man.

Maybe you two ain't meant to be
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Peacefullove: 11:31am On May 15, 2020

Sorry boss

Keep it in mind that sometimes people wont know your value until they go with someone else. Scarcity beings value. Now considering how u have treated her if true. Free her and let her taste the other side .

Cc: Eulalia
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by bestabigaelever(f): 11:48am On May 15, 2020
You can't "unlove" her, she will always be in your heart but keep yourself busy, date someone else...eventually the love will fade away but not completely
BTW, I like introvert wink

Nobody should quote me

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Nobody: 11:57am On May 15, 2020
You are are simply weak and have low self-esteem. Sorry if am too blunt its just a truth to wake you up.

I have had 3 broken relationship and it takes me just 2 month at most to get over it because
(1) I put myself first ask myself; Why should I worry about something that doesnt add or remove anything from my destiny.
(2)I exist before meeting her and will continue to exist if she leave.
(3) If she values me she would stay, therefore while should i worry myself about someone who never made sacrifice to be with me.
(4)have children to take care of in the future and another woman can still be the mother to my unborn children

LIFE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK. YOU SHOULD PREPARE TO LOSE ANYTHING FROM THE DAY YOU GOT IT.

EMOTIONAL MEN HARDLY ACHIEVE GREATNESS IN LIFE, THE WORLD IS BUILT ON LOGICS AND PRINCIPLES AND NOT ON EMOTIONS.
3plecz

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2020
Oluromantic:
Which kind friend monkey and cat dey do? Lol. Apart from being religiously different, she don dey sing am say she dey go abroad, you suppose dey cautious. Girls move on quickly than men. You shd know that.. their emotions are not deep, they just manipulate men with it. If all men be like me, women go maintain order o.

Well first of all go to one corner in your room and shed tears very well. My brother crying does not demean your manliness. Don't let societal belief deceive you.

When youre done crying, send her a heart felt message, be respectful in the message and let d msg end with prayer. Then keep her number in one trash book and keep it far under ur cupboard in case of future if rat no chop am.

Come out laughing, move with ur guys or other girls...girls yapa, watch comedy movies and move on. And be careful to get too emotional with the next pussy server. Come to think of it, is this your first love or how.
thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:06pm On May 15, 2020
Kenplay:
You are are simply weak and have low self-esteem. Sorry if am too blunt its just a truth to wake you up.

I have had 3 broken relationship and it takes me just 2 month at most to get over it because
(1) I put myself first ask myself; Why should I worry about something that doesnt add or remove anything from my destiny.
(2)I exist before meeting her and will continue to exist if she leave.
(3) If she values me she would stay, therefore while should i worry myself about someone who never made sacrifice to be with me.
(4)have children to take care of in the future and another woman can still be the mother to my unborn children

LIFE IS NOT FOR THE WEAK. YOU SHOULD PREPARE TO LOSE ANYTHING FROM THE DAY YOU GOT IT.

EMOTIONAL MEN HARDLY ACHIEVE GREATNESS IN LIFE, THE WORLD IS BUILT ON LOGICS AND PRINCIPLES AND NOT ON EMOTIONS.
3plecz
point taken thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:07pm On May 15, 2020
Bola146:
I really really feel sorry for you seriously, if not the bad situation of this country we are, she would be here with you. Just let her go, you will definitely find another love. I know it's not easy but just be praying for her.
❤️ thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:08pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
You can't "unlove" her, she will always be in your heart but keep yourself busy, date someone else...eventually the love will fade away but not completely

Nobody should quote me
❤️ thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2020
Peacefullove:

Sorry boss

Keep it in mind that sometimes people wont know your value until they go with someone else. Scarcity beings value. Now considering how u have treated her if true. Free her and let her taste the other side .

Cc: Eulalia
� thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2020
Davash222:
I do help in the ways I can which includes me sending her money and encouraging her to stay strong

Like, you do send money to her from here and she's not even your wife
They need to perform exorcism on you. You're definitely possessed by evil spirit.

Start first by using coconut water to wash that your thick head.
no problem I will try using the coconut water�
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:11pm On May 15, 2020
PureGoldh:
The matter wey dey on ground so...e heavy for mouth.

But Bros see eeh...No too dey worry yourself about things like dz because there is a man for every man and there is also a woman for every man.

Maybe you two ain't meant to be
thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by Olawrites: 12:13pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Nobody should quote me
grin
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by 3plecz(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2020
Bola146:
thanks
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by bestabigaelever(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
3plecz:
❤️ thanks
Welcome hun

Can we be friends?
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by bestabigaelever(f): 12:25pm On May 15, 2020
Olawrites:

grin
Please let me shoot my shot in peace
Re: Help I Can't Get Over My Ex by NaijaDisclaimer(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2020
This is what I tell guys, if you're going into any relationship at all, don't go in playing all attack, learn to defend too, its part of the game. You can never win when u go all attacking.
Mourihno should tell u that well. Don't go into any relationship n expect it to be a win win for u. Nothing is guaranteed in this kinda game.
Only enjoy d game and try to play safe. Get substitutes where necessary to avoid weakness n u conceding, and replace any player that isn't feet any more.
Play d game as a coach, learn to knw when to swap n change whoever that's not fit any more. Like this u won't concede or get injured.
All these is to tell where u got it wrong bro, u don't expect a one yr feelings to turn u into something I don't know. Or is d sex? There's more to life bro. Move on.
NaijaDisclaimer: Na only u go carry d blame, if u commit late minute penalty.
So be wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never F**k Your Woman Until You Have Read This / Whatsapp Group For Married Single Divorced Or Separated People / Girls, What Is Your Opinion On Guys With Big Ears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.