Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument (26723 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Man Smashes Partner's Phone To Surprise Her With A New One / What Is The Best Way To End An Argument With Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Funmmyastic: 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stupid boyfriend!Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by MrMumu: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Stupid boyfriend!Rubbish!
Stupid girlfriend shut up
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Funmmyastic: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2019
MrMumu:

Stupid girlfriend shut up

Your monicker says it all.Now crawl back into your hole sir,you have been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by MrMumu: 3:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Your monicker says it all.Now crawl back into your hole sir,you have been noticed.
Shut up stupid girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by dangoteinlaw: 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Funny enough no one will ask what the girl did wrong.
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
The guy has anger issues , but the girl is sick, how did I know? Cause she's bragging that he bought her another phone that means she would continue with the monster.

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by mrwonlasewonie: 3:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlueAir:
There's no anger in it for me.wont be my first time tho..like I always tell my boys..spare urself tantrums and fist cuffs with the bitchh..just destroy her shii
this is one of them.see them
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Lugianostar(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Maturity is not determine by age nor white beads all over!!!!

Love is for matured and responsible persons and not unproductive idiots
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Millichamp(m): 3:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's lovely, I love that grin
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by potbelly(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
I thought I was the only one who noticed that....
He smashed the phone and she's happy he got another one not even looking at the anger issue of her boyfriend... Myopic that's what I call that...
Netanyahu1:
The guy has anger issues , but the girl is sick, how did I know? Cause she's bragging that he bought her another phone that means she would continue with the monster.
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by BlueAir: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
this is one of them.see them
we dey here.boyfriend maga wey mumu..people like u would choose to be at home playing househusband
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by mrwonlasewonie: 3:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlueAir:
we dey here.boyfriend maga wey mumu..people like u would choose to be at home playing househusband
smh
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by ganexiki: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
ppreye:
Unless he bought it for her then he should pay immediately...
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Legendguru: 4:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
Who bought it for her in the first place
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Unrated900(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
The argument won’t pass you cheat on me after buying you an iPhone

Pay your school

Cloth you

At the end you cheated on me

After two seconds gbam gbam gbam phone got broken by him

Real men don’t get jealous

Real men over look things
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Midas01: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
I pray you receive sense this wonderful Sunday.
BlueAir:
There's no anger in it for me.wont be my first time tho..like I always tell my boys..spare urself tantrums and fist cuffs with the bitchh..just destroy her shii
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by BlueAir: 4:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sure.i just received sense.rather than incut wraths on her properties...ill do it on her face..hows that better sense? Mumu peeps
Midas01:
I pray you receive sense this wonderful Sunday.
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by BlueAir: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Whats up househusband grin
mrwonlasewonie:
smh
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Unrated900:
The argument won’t pass you cheat on me after buying you an iPhone

Pay your school

Cloth you

At the end you cheated on me

After two seconds gbam gbam gbam phone got broken by him

Real men don’t get jealous

Real men over look things
Is she an orphan??

1 Like

Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by pheezyphobia(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Funny enough no one will ask what the girl did wrong.
Na dem
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by mrwonlasewonie: 4:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlueAir:
Whats up househusband grin
what's up didirin wink
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by dangoteinlaw: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2019
pheezyphobia:
Na dem
yes o, na we wey no dey worship pussyy
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by stanleyi1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2019
R.I.P to Nairaland crystupid news
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by BlueAir: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
I dey ashunu wink
mrwonlasewonie:
what's up didirin wink
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by Platony(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
It is way better that he smashed ur Phone rather than smashing ur face. undecided
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Who paid for the phone?
What was the argument about?

If HE paid for it and the argument was about shiit SHE did, (aka cheating/disrespect/deceit/dishonesty etc) then let us all shout allelujah on this beautiful Sunday morning.
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by mrwonlasewonie: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
BlueAir:
I dey ashunu wink
shey brain still dey your head so? wink
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by BlueAir: 1:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Surest than u grin
mrwonlasewonie:
shey brain still dey your head so? wink
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by ABOVEDELAW: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2019
ANGER MANAGEMENT IS NOT EASY, I'VE SMASHED MY OWN PHONE JUST BECAUSE OF POORT NETWORK THINKING THAT THE PROBLEM WAS FROM THE PHONE. THE POOR PHONE COULD NOT BE REPAIRED TILL DATE.
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by mrwonlasewonie: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2019
BlueAir:
Surest than u grin
Mio sure grin
Re: Man Smashes His Girlfriend’s iPhone During An Argument by renewable1(m): 10:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Can't Last 2minutes Or Watery Sperm, Try Bitter Kola + Watermelon Seed / Ladies Enjoys this More Than Men / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.