Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship (437 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / I'm In A Love Situationship And It's Draining Me / An Awkward Situationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship by Navy08(m): 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
In this very section. So many guys have been crying on one Female manipulation or the other day in day out. You find series of thread like, " I did everything yet she did this ".

Here is the Golden Rule, I came to develop after years of experience for men that will never ever fail and save you all the stress of heart breaks and all that. Only if you would abide by this rule. It goes thus:

"If you aren't marrying a Lady, you should be fvvckin her, anything in between is a total waste of time"

The former is LIGHT, while the latter is DARK, going by the perception of morality and religion.

Therefore, you choose which side of the coin you would fit in. There is no mediation.

So when ever next you see this lady that catches your eye remember this rule. Its either I'm marrying or going for fvvcks. Exceptions are only with lady you have decided to friend zone.

With this you avoid all the stories of I did this and this, spent this and that, and yet she did this. You avoid being a loser. And no need to come complaining on NL threads again.

Ubunja, Martinez39

1 Like

Re: The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship by Jordanbelfort07: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
True grin
Re: The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship by Netfilix: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
Okay let's assume my intention is to marry her. What are the things to do to avoid breakup?

The truth is, once it is in your agenda to marry, you are prone to heartbreaks because you open your heart for someone you love.

The only solution to women manipulation is not to LOVE.
Re: The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship by Netfilix: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2019
I plan to settle down someday so I am currently in a relationship with my head and heart.

I am still prone to any form of the manipulation though it may be minimal because i am in it with my head too.

It is just a risk I will keep taking because I want to have a life partner.

Even though there are bunch of useless ladies out there. There are great few.
Re: The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship by Navy08(m): 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Netfilix:
Okay let's assume my intention is to marry her. What are the things to do to avoid breakup?

The truth is, once it is in your agenda to marry, you are prone to heartbreaks because you open your heart for someone you love.

The only solution to women manipulation is not to LOVE.

If you plan to marry her. And you have got all other aspects settled. As in financial, psychology etc. Then, don't waste time, simply go ahead once she has fit into the criteria you deem worthy.

If you do anything aside this, you may end up wasting resources, time, emotions, sacrifices for the lady in name of the modern thing called DATING, and in so doing some ladies may even withhold sexx after everything put. But still getting it outside.....for me TIME is the number one thing.

Ever wondered why life was so simple in the days of our forefathers. Once they see a girl that ticks their fancy, boom straight up marriage or fvcking. No time to expend on 2/3/4 year courtships or whatever.

1 Like

Re: The Golden Law For Relationship-situationship by Navy08(m): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Netfilix:
I plan to settle down someday so I am currently in a relationship with my head and heart.

I am still prone to any form of the manipulation though it may be minimal because i am in it with my head too.

It is just a risk I will keep taking because I want to have a life partner.

Even though there are bunch of useless ladies out there. There are great few.
Yes! there are reasonable one. Don't just in any way force it or appear needy. She should do the loving 80% yours is the remaining 20%. Don't spend money or resources you can't withstand to lose. Wish you luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Weds His Girlfriend Who He Met On Twitter / Mimi Live At Calabar Carnival / Are You starting The Year Single Or You Got Hooked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.