Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is She Showing Her True Colours? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is She Showing Her True Colours? (3245 Views)

Was It In My Head Or My Wife Was Showing Her unclothedness To Our Neighbour / Meet Identical Twins With Different Colours (photos) / Nigerian Lady With Two Kids Caught Showing Her Assets In Next City To Her Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.
I'm posting this on behalf of a neighbour and he is reading and seeing your advices and contributions as a guest.
He recently got married about 3 months ago. According to him, his wife is not the pretentious type,sometimes stubborn but also hardworking. Something happened today that has got him thinking. They usually do laundries together, and he does the washing while she rinses and spreads. They brought out their dirty cloths and cottons for laundry this morning and after she soaked the cottons, she asked him to soak the cloths which he obliged. He hasn't finished soaking it when he noticed that she is struggling with the cottons, and he asked her to leave the cottons for him and come over to finish the soaking of the cloths he was doing, she told him playfully but point-blank that she won't touch the cloths. He thought it was a joke, he took over the cottons and after soaking it, he found out that she has been dodging the cloths. She refused touching it. He got upset and left the laundry, she took over the cotton. When he later came out, he took the cotton from her and helped her rinse them to spread. As he was doing this, she entered the house and start bathing. When he enquired, she said she has finished washing, and if he can't wash the cloths, he should park them inside. My neighbour was stunned. He got angry and went into the house leaving the cloths outside. For sometime now, he has been thinking what action to take and how to address such issue. He wants to know if this is just stubbornness or is there something he is Ignorant of.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by 2special(m): 1:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Oga, you better mind your own business....Leave them alone abeg

16 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 1:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
2special:
Oga, you better mind your own business....Leave them alone abeg
He asked that I do this for him. It wasn't my idea. Thanks
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Vikkoh(m): 2:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
He musn't do it! I REPEAT! HE MUSN'T DO IT!!

He should leaue them outside or take the clothes inside.

I advise so because if he should do the laundry, then his Wife will win the 'case'. He should stand his ground and not wash them..

Women are meant to be ruled and not to rule.

4 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by thorpido(m): 2:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
There's more to it than the clothes.Something is eating her up.
The husband should intelligently seek it out

7 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by ahnie: 2:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
thorpido:
The husband intelligently seek it out
Dockie... pleasant Sunday sir!
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
Willy7:
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.
I'm posting this on behalf of a neighbour and he is reading and seeing your advices and contributions as a guest.
He recently got married about 3 months ago. According to him, his wife is not the pretentious type,sometimes stubborn but also hardworking. Something happened today that has got him thinking. They usually do laundries together, and he does the washing while she rinses and spreads. They brought out their dirty cloths and cottons for laundry this morning and after she soaked the cottons, she asked him to soak the cloths which he obliged. He hasn't finished soaking it when he noticed that she is struggling with the cottons, and he asked her to leave the cottons for him and come over to finish the soaking of the cloths he was doing, she told him playfully but point-blank that she won't touch the cloths. He thought it was a joke, he took over the cottons and after soaking it, he found out that she has been dodging the cloths. She refused touching it. He got upset and left the laundry, she took over the cotton. When he later came out, he took the cotton from her and helped her rinse them to spread. As he was doing this, she entered the house and start bathing. When he enquired, she said she has finished washing, and if he can't wash the cloths, he should park them inside. My neighbour was stunned. He got angry and went into the house leaving the cloths outside. For sometime now, he has been thinking what action to take and how to address such issue. He wants to know if this is just stubbornness or is there something he is Ignorant of.
WTF!!!!
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by lilmax(m): 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
They usually do laundries together, and he does the washing while she rinses and spreads.

his fvck up

helping her do chores

that's why its good your woman does all the chores, because it will become familiarity las las

forget the a husband should help his wife crap

deed is done, he should continue or stop helping her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by jenifer007: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2019
There's nothing bad if the husband helps his wife in doing house chores but when the woman now misuse her husband's kind gesture, the husband should just leave her to do everything. I dislike women that take their husbands for granted..A man helping with house chores doesn't mean he is a weakling....Women fond of this habit is total nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
If she is allergic to washing, then the man should be taking the clothes to a dry cleaner. If he wants to cause problems in his marriage simply because of washing, then that's his business. Some men provide washing machines for their wives, no big deal.

9 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by decatalyst(m): 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
If she is allergic to washing, then the man should be taking the clothes to a dry cleaner. If he wants to cause problems in his marriage simply because of washing, then that's his business. Some men provide washing machines for their wives, no big deal.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Fixed that for you. wink

Vikkoh:
He musn't do it! I REPEAT! HE MUSN'T DO IT!!

He should leaue them outside or take the clothes inside.

I advise so because if he should do the laundry, then his Wife will win the 'case'. He should stand his ground and not wash them..

Women THE WOMEN IN MY FAMILY are meant to be ruled and not to rule.

11 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Theyoungmatron: 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Poverty. Washing machine should've solve this problem.

He should select his cloth, wash them and soak the wife's cloth as she requested. They should stop washing each others cloths sef tongue tongue. Kids never come and dem dey throw yeye tantrum. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dey even carry am come nairaland, kai mana

4 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Vikkoh(m): 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
theButterfly:
Fixed that for you. wink
You're a Feminist?
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Poverty. Washing machine should've solve this problem.

He should select his cloth, wash them and soak the wife's cloth as she requested. They should stop washing each others cloths sef tongue tongue. Kids never come and dem dey throw yeye tantrum. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Dey even carry am come nairaland, kai mana
They have a washing machine. They decided to wash manually. They actually moved to a new apartment last night, and because the whole house was so congested, they decided to go spend the night and today at the guy's family house before returning to arrange their house. They took their dirty cloths and cotton along to wash. In fact as I'm writing this, he said the wife has laid down to sleep, while his Mom saw the littered cloths outside and is washing them. He is so furious, didn't say anything to his Mom, but went into the room and told his wife he will deal with her because of this. I just told him to calm down for now.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
lilmax:
They usually do laundries together, and he does the washing while she rinses and spreads.

his fvck up

helping her do chores

that's why its good your woman does all the chores, because it will become familiarity las las

forget the a husband should help his wife crap

deed is done, he should continue or stop helping her
Ya, he is seriously considering not helping her out on chores anymore. In fact he is furious.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Theyoungmatron: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2019
Willy7:
They have a washing machine. They decided to wash manually.
So what is the problem here
He should use it.
What will he do if his business partner or colleague in the office do something similar?
Men are whining more than women nowadays shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by desvi: 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
why doesn't he ask his wife
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
He should use it.
What will he do if his business partner or colleague in the office do something similar?
Men are whining more than women nowadays shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Go back to my response to your quote. I just modified. Thanks
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Theyoungmatron: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
Willy7:
Ya, he is seriously considering not helping her out on chores anymore. In fact he is furious.
He is not helping her in any chores. He is rather helping himself.

You stated earlier that the wife is hardworking which when translated to street lingo means that the wife is financially capable.
Except you are financially capable of footing house bills comfortably without inputs from the wife, be rest assured that not helping at home will either force the wife to withdraw her finances or opt to be a full-time housewife to take care of the growing responsibility.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:

You stated earlier that the wife is hardworking which when translated to street lingo means that the wife is financially capable.
Except you are financially capable of footing house bills comfortably without inputs from the wife, be rest assured that not helping at home will either force the wife to withdraw her finances or opt to be a full-time housewife to take care of the growing responsibility.
Hmmmm, what he meant by been hardworking is that she is not lazy and does house chores. Maybe I shouldn't have used the word hardworking if it meant financial capability. Though she is industrious, the guy is responsible on his own part. He tries. He is that kind of gentleman that feels that a woman is not a slave and should be helped in chores, but he feels she is abusing it. It's not a financial capability issue. Thanks anyway for your imput.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Theyoungmatron: 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
Willy7:
They have a washing machine. They decided to wash manually. They actually moved to a new apartment last night, and because the whole house was so congested, they decided to go spend the night and today at the guy's family house before returning to arrange their house. They took their dirty cloths and cotton along to wash. In fact as I'm writing this, he said the wife has laid down to sleep, while his Mom saw the littered cloths outside and is washing them. He is so furious, didn't say anything to his Mom, but went into the room and told his wife he will deal with her because of this. I just told him to calm down for now.
He will deal with her? In what way?? It may interest us to assume that this may not be the main cause of their problem. They should sort their problem out.
They packed in last night..... with all the rigors of the packing. Isn't it obvious that the wife may be too tired to continue or needed a rest??
She couldn't continue and told him so, even advise him to pack the rest inside and he is still fuming. What exactly is wrong with him?
Will it kill him to finish the washing or he is fuming that his mother is washing his clothes instead of his wife? Where the Bleep is the problem here?

Is the wife pregnant, if i may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
He will deal with her? In what way?? It may interest us to assume that this may not be the main cause of their problem. They should sort their problem out.
They packed in last night..... with all the rigors of the packing. Isn't it obvious that the wife may be too tired to continue or needed a rest??
She couldn't continue and told him so, even advise him to pack the rest inside and he is still fuming. What exactly is wrong with him?
Will it kill him to finish the washing or he is fuming that his mother is washing his clothes instead of his wife? Where the Bleep is the problem here?

Is the wife pregnant, if i may ask?
He said it was the wife that insisted they wash the cloths today, that she even woke him up from a nap because of it. He wasn't comfortable about it but didn't want to demoralise her, so he obliged.
No, she isn't pregnant yet.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Willy7(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
thorpido:
The husband intelligently seek it out
He said they didn't have any quarrels prior to that. That he actually thought she was joking but just realised she wasn't.
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yes, I am. cool

Vikkoh:

You're a Feminist?
You're a misogynist?

4 Likes

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by franklingud(m): 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
WTF

Who does that?

Who in this world could be allergic to washing?
Lazy bones!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by yeyeosoronga: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
He should start taking his clothes to the laundromat, or get someone to be washing it for him.
Its not that serious. No be by force to wash cloth, there are some kind of work that after you do, na your body go hear am. After moving and packing to a new place, washing curtains (those are some of the hardest things to wash and the dirtiest since they're not frequently washed), she probably was too tired to continue any further washing.
House work and cleaning no dey finish, it has just been saved for another day. Always remember that your maid is not a machine o. I'm sure if it was a paid maid, people here would be more sympathetic towards her, than being a wife who has refused to continue chores

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Allergic?? shocked shocked shocked
E ma gbami ke¿¿¿
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
He should use it.
You are comparing a temporary business partner with a wife??

1 Like

Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
Theyoungmatron:

According to who?? shocked shocked
Re: Is She Showing Her True Colours? by thorpido(m): 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
ahnie:

Dockie... pleasant Sunday sir!
Happy sunday to you too.E don tey o.How's you and family?

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.in Port Harcourt (OLX) / Her Sister Inlaw Caused Problem In Her Family / She Toast Me Today. And I Agreed Just Because Of Her Courage. Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.