Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... (10192 Views)

Man Exposes Lady Cheating On Her Boyfriend In Calabar (photos) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Man Shares Chat With His Friend's Gf Who Cursed Him Out After He Refused To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Afrogoddess25(f): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2019
A man has taken to twitter to expose the half nude pictures and erotic messages his ex-girlfriend has been sending him even after she left him and got married to another man. View Photos

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by franklingud(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Women!!!

Confused lot!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Luscious111: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Please ignore her, let her carry on with her burden.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by tpiar: 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
I tell people this a lot of times. Marry a non-virgin at your own great risk. If this guy is one of the Casanova nko?

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by luvyaself95(m): 8:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Men are naturally Brainy Women are naturally Confused and Wit at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
This post is fake news. There's no such Twitter account.
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by biggy00000(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2019
scaramucci:

Detective...

With ind. Like yourself, Nigeria would be great again
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by SavageResponse(m): 1:07am On Sep 23, 2019
scaramucci:

Most Twitter stories are fake
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by olu77(m): 5:10am On Sep 23, 2019
All I see is thousands of viewers who were provoked and left without comment because there were no provocative pictures to be seen.

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
A man has taken to twitter to expose the half nude pictures and erotic messages his ex-girlfriend has been sending him even after she left him and got married to another man. View Photos
Op, where is the nude pictures? undecided
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2019
Adultery is for Adults and fornication is for Fun
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by cathodekazim: 8:06am On Sep 23, 2019
Odd that it will make front page 1.10
Odd that it won't make front page 36.00
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Luscious111: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Women are emotional beings...

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
confused lady
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by generationz(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Men do this shit too na.

Ndi " I wish I met you before my wife." " you are the one I would have married, my wife irritates me."

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by MrFuckallday: 10:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Show me those provocative pictures before I vex provoke for you now undecided
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2019
generationz:
Men do this shit too na.

Ndi " I wish I met you before my wife." " you are the one I would have married, my wife irritates me."

grin grin
all na married men. Very annoying set. They can downgrade their wives.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by nlPoster: 11:33am On Sep 23, 2019
SavageResponse:

Most Twitter stories are fake

Add nairaland stories.
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by chubinwa(m): 11:43am On Sep 23, 2019
scaramucci:
Twitter manager. I carry yansh for you
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2019
chubinwa:

Twitter manager. I carry yansh for you

It is easy to identify a Twitter screen grab.
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by FemiShodipo: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Are you depressed and you feel like nothing else seems funny�?Do you think our nollywood Comedy movies are just not funny enough��?For Crazy skits,Hilarious Memes�,Funny Savages���,Latest Updates about Naija Celebrities and Occasional Giveaways....Do you want large crowd to see what you can do??��...You think you have the Talent to showcase to Large viewers....IBILEL�FF is the right platform to join as it covers all of these and also pushes you to the world. Join using this link below.. https:///send?phone=+2349027592896&text=I%20want%20to%20be%20a%20part%20of%20IBILELAFF%20and%20my%20name%20is%20

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by keryj(f): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Feminists needs to come advise this woman grin

1 Like

Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Luscious111: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
keryj:
Feminists needs to come advise this woman grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2019
Guy chop and clean mouth
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by obaobakinging: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Normal levels
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Modernist: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
tpiar:
Are we the woman?
She should sue.
She should sue?
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Modernist: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

Add nairaland stories.
Yes girl.
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by nlPoster: 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Modernist: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

yes, it's a punishable crime .
What of cyber bullying?
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by nlPoster: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
Modernist:
What of cyber bullying?

Open another thread for the different topic if you want to discuss ilekokonit and his hate speech.

This one is about someone threatening to post somebody's nude pictures on the web, that's a punishable offence that carries legal penalties, I'm sure you amugbalehins won't tell him or her that, but must jump on my post.
Re: Man Exposes Provocative Photos Of His Ex Gf Who Left Him To Marry Another Man... by Modernist: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

Open another thread for the different topic if you want to discuss ilekokonit and his hate speech.

This one is about someone threatening to post somebody's nude pictures on the web, that's a punishable offence that carries legal penalties, I'm sure you amugbalehins won't tell him or her that, but must jump on my post.
Amugbalehins as how, If I saw something wrong in what he wrote I won't have defended him/her now You know well that I can't tolerate nonsense and wouldn't hesitate to call out bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Photos: See What This Guy Is Doing To This Girl In Public / #rate Me (pics Included) Bashing Is Allowed. / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.