Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. (660 Views)

If Ur A Single Male And Available For Marriage Please Let The NL Ladies Know / Ladies Know Your Worth! Please! / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
If one of the core and sole aim of relationships is marriage then you should stick to the rules and know ur roles as his woman cos if a guy has nothing to look forward to with u then you are finished.

As a lady you are not entitled to cook for him 24/7.

As a lady you can decide whether to do his laundry or put his room & parlour paid apartment in order... doing all of that nonsense dosent necessarily make him see you as a wife material.

I ll advice you use ur head to go about the SEX thing, I m not here to coach u on that... this is the real deal, mess it up and u re finished.

Spend on him, dont force him to spend his stinkin' dime on you, unless he friggin' chooses to do so himself, the moment you depend on a guy to foot ur bills then u give him the power to rule over you, u shut up when he s talkin'.

.... more to come

Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2019
lilbest4:
undecided
did I get u with that?grin
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2019
Crazyemberr:
undecided undecided
yeah, the guys are amazed at these raw truths. grin
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by BULLIONVAN4(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2019
Pure, but unfortunately my guy,, you're pouring water on a stone(advising ladies) they won't listen.
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 14, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Pure, but unfortunately my guy,, you're pouring water on a stone(advising ladies) they won't listen.
the wise ones among them will
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by CHINNYZ(f): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nothing to say
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
CHINNYZ:
Nothing to say
really
Re: Ladies: Know Your Role As His Girlfriend. by kurupt1: 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
chenzen:
the wise ones among them will
which is like 10% of them

(1) (Reply)

The Kind Of Dick I Love, Would You Like To Know It???? / Nigerian Lady!!! Shift My Womb To Date You [ Watch ] / Lol See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.