Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,794 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late (6840 Views)

A Message To All Atheists / A Friendly Advice To All Atheists / A Question For All Atheists On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

The 2nd law of thermodynamics does not prevent life from arising from non-living thing. The second law of thermodynamics states that the total entropy of an isolated system can never decrease over time. This in no way gets you to assume life did not arise from natural processes.

Now what causes the dead cells to DECAY as time passes by ?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Now what causes the dead cells to decay as time passes by ?

It is not an isolated system.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

It is not an isolated system.

Whether isolated system or not, do you agree that dead cells undergo DECAYING process as time passes by ?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Whether isolated system or not, do you agree that dead cells undergo DECAYING process as time passes by ?

Of course.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Of course.

Good! Dead cell tends to DECAY as time passes by.

Again do you agree that a dead cell is HIGHER IN QUALITY than non-living materials because some of the organelles (which are no where to be found in the non-living materials) may still be present in the dead cell ?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Today is Friday. I have to prepare for the jumat service. So later
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Good! Dead cell tends to DECAY as time passes by.

Again do you agree that a dead cell is HIGHER IN QUALITY than non-living materials because some of the organelles (which are no where to be found in the non-living materials) may still be present in the dead cell ?

I have no scale on which to base such a comparison. Higher in quality in what way?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Blabbermouth: 2:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

The universe is not something you can disconnect from so your imagination is irrelevant.
I now understand why you never understood the holy bible.
The "disconnect" is not to "be removed", I meant we should view it as an equation or expression with plausible constraints.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

I have no scale on which to base such a comparison. Higher in quality in what way?

Okay let me put it in this way: which one is CLOSER to living cells ; dead cells or non living materials (not in their functions but in their structures) ?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I now understand why you never understood the holy bible.
The "disconnect" is not to "be removed", I meant we should view it as an equation or expression with plausible constraints.

It is still irrelevant because it has no bearing on reality.

1 Like

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Okay let me put it in this way: which one is CLOSER to living cells ; dead cells or non living materials (not in their functions but in their structures) ?

Dead cells.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Blabbermouth: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

It is still irrelevant because it has no bearing on reality.
Exactly, you run. What caused the universe is irrelevant? What caused the whole space-time-energy- mass has no bearing on reality? You are blind, and I don't expect you to see.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Blabbermouth: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

The universe is not something you can disconnect from so your imagination is irrelevant.
Either ways, you've gotten the message.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Either ways, you've gotten the message.

That you are deluded dreamer? Loud and clear.

1 Like

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Exactly, you run.
What caused the universe is irrelevant?
What caused the whole space-time-energy- mass has no bearing on reality?
You are blind, and I don't expect you to see.

Keep on dreaming, deluded dreamer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Dead cells.

Good ! Dead cells are closer to living cells than non living materials.

Now if, despite its closeness, a dead cell is always PREVENTED from returning back to the world of living by decaying process , then would non living material, which is farther away, ever move to the world of living ? Remember, non living material has to pass through the stage of decaying dead cell before becoming a living cell
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Good ! Dead cells are closer to living cells than non living materials.

Now if, despite its closeness, a dead cell is always PREVENTED from returning back to the world of living by decaying process , then would non living material, which is farther away, ever move to the world of living ? Remember, non living material has to pass through the stage of dead cell before becoming a living cell

Lemme ask you this, why do you eat non-living material or dead cells to sustain your life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Lemme ask you this, why do you eat non-living material or dead cells to sustain your life?

There is already a recycling system in a living body which recycled the nutrients gotten from dead cells. But such recycling system is no where to be found in non- living materials. Therefore, there is no way for non living materials to make use of the
recycled nutrients .
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

There is already a recycling system in a living body which recycled the nutrients gotten from dead cells. But such recycling system is no where to be found in non- living materials. Therefore, there is no way for non living materials to make use of the
recycled nutrients .

Don't get ahead of yourself. Why do you eat non-living material and dead cells to sustain your life?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Don't get ahead of yourself. Why do you eat non-living material and dead cells to sustain your life?

You should have asked; why do you eat dead cells ? And I will answer to sustain my life. Or say : why do you sustain your life ? And I will answer; I don't want to die

But now you have lumped everything together. I don't know the precise answer you want from me
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

You should have asked; why do you eat dead cells ? And I will answer to sustain my life. Or say : why do you sustain your life ? And I will answer; I don't want to die

But now you have lumped everything together. I don't know the precise answer you want from me

Why does your body need it?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Why does your body need it?

My body need their nutrients for energy, growth and repair
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Blabbermouth: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I asked our dear Alhaji LordReed the same question. I guess this is the point where he flees and use some Mumbo-Jumbo as his excuse.
You see Alhaji LordReed, I predicted correctly.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

My body need their nutrients for energy, growth and repair

Excellent. You need the intake of energy because your body is not an isolated system. If you do not continue to intake energy your entropy will increase and you will die. Well, non-living things are also not isolated systems and thus can receive energy, this shows how the "miraculous" transformation can occur.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

What is this deluded dreamer on about?

1 Like

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Honestly, I don't like the way you handle things. You're just mocking. Do you really have interest in his salvation ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

Excellent. You need the intake of energy because your body is not an isolated system. If you do not continue to intake energy your entropy will increase and you will die. Well, non-living things are also not isolated systems and thus can receive energy, this shows how the "miraculous" transformation can occur.

Living things use chemical energy to decrease their entropy because of the energy coupling system (mitochondria) already present inside their cells. This is the reason why living cells cannot decay. But such energy coupling system is no longer function in dead cells and completely absent in non living materials. This is the reason why dead cells tend to decay and their entropy increase with time. Therefore, if dead cells and non living materials receive energy, this energy will increase their entropy because there is no energy coupling system that will make them to make use of the energy judiciously.
For example, when ice block receive heat energy, their entropy increases and become liquid.
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Living things use chemical energy to decrease their entropy because of the energy coupling system (mitochondria) already present inside their cells. This is the reason why living cells cannot decay. But such energy coupling system is no longer function in dead cells and completely absent in non living materials. This is the reason why dead cells tend to decay and their entropy increase with time. Therefore, if dead cells and non living materials receive energy, this energy will increase their entropy because there is no energy coupling system that will make them to make use of the energy judiciously.
For example, when ice block receive heat energy, their entropy increases and become liquid.

When an endothermic chemical reaction occurs are you aware that energy is leeched from the environment? So how can you say there is no energy coupling?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Blabbermouth: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Honestly, I don't like the way you handle things. You're just mocking. Do you really have interest in his salvation ?
I'm sorry. Henceforth, I will watch from the stands and say nothing. How about my question, is there an answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
LordReed:

When an endothermic chemical reaction occurs are you aware that energy is leeched from the environment? So how can you say there is no energy coupling?

But endothermic reaction only increase the entropy of the reactants due to energy they absorbed from their environment just like ice block receive energy from the sun.
Would you say ice block posses an energy coupling system since it absorbs energy from the sun to become liquid ?

If non living things can receive energy from its environment to decrease their entropy as you claimed, why not dead cells also receive energy from their environment to decrease their entropy and thereby preventing their decaying process ?
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by Abdulgaffar22: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Blabbermouth:

I'm sorry. Henceforth, I will watch from the stands and say nothing. How about my question, is there an answer.
Honestly, I didn't get your question. Pls reframe it
Re: Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late by LordReed(m): 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

But endothermic reaction only increase the entropy of the reactants due to energy they absorbed from their environment just like ice block receive energy from the sun.
Would you say ice block posses an energy coupling system since it absorbs energy from the sun to become liquid ?

If non-living things can receive energy from its environment to decrease their entropy as you claimed, why not dead cells also receive energy from their environment to decrease their entropy and thereby preventing their decaying process ?

Nope, endothermic reactions need the energy to effect the reaction, no energy no reaction. Ice block melting is not a chemical reaction.

Because death is not a reversible process (At least not yet) and you can practically halt decay by lowering the entropy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Are Blessed To Bless Others / How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / Origin Of Christianity And Diabolical Mimicry In Anticipation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.