Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (71556 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by slaypapa: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
My condolence to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by coolexzy(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
All these posts that I have been reading. Who is doing this??

They want to spark a war between Yorubas and Hausas.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by moorevic(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2019
Excluded for just the Monarch and yet you are at the mountain.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 23, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

I swear by ALLāh, this may be true. A great lightning happened yesterday night while it was raining. It electrocuted me and my brother despite not holding any gadget inside house. Some people also reported similar experience today. The sound of the thunder ehn, I swear I tot na end time.

Do u know d meaning of "electrocute"? undecided
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks man, I appreciate.
Platony:

It's "SANGO" not "SHANGO" but pronounced as "sh".

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign.

You say what..they should compensate them when they ruin someone's farm who compensate the farmers no one so what are you now saying they should compensate them because there was no signpost...Have you been to Togo how you seen cows roaming the street there or ghana or Senegal they need to seek permission before entering thats just a sign to show they need to respect the owners of the land.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Platony:

It's "SANGO" not "SHANGO" but pronounced as "sh".

You are right. Brazil, Cuba and other Latin America spell it as Shango , it is still the same. The Alaafin of Oyo - Iku Baba Yeye few weeks ago did a memorial of Sango which has been forgotten for ages.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by XchUskY4u(m): 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin goan sanction SANGO cheesy
OndoFirstBorn:
No fewer than thirty six (36) cows were reportedly struck to death on Saturday by a mysterious thunderstorm on Oke Owa in Ijare community of Ifedore local government area of Ondo state.

Nigerian Cable News reliably gathered that the cows were struck by thunderstorm in the late hours of Saturday without any of them surviving.

The cows were said to have died for desecrating the mountain where sacrifice is made every year by the town’s monarch.

It was learnt that the herders reported the case to the monarch of the town after the unfortunate incident.

The monarch of the town, the Olujare of Ijare, Oba Adebamigbe is always accompanied by chiefs to carry out the yearly sacrifice.

The mountain is said to be a secluded place for the monarch.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/metro/thunder-strikes-36-cows-to-death-in-ondo/
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by favy19(f): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2019
really?
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by mechanics(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
The gods were truly angry.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Btruth: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2019
agbara nla....
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate....the first place l see witches dey waka confidently in the afternoon

2special pls help me tell paxonel more of dis, he's childish abt it and he's sayin it's ordinary fiction. pls talk sense to him.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by FGodsgift(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
This is good news. Thunder please next time aim for the herdsman-in-chief himself .

NB: Herdsman-in-Chief (H-in-C) I no mention any particular person but who no know go know.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Royal55: 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
the 36 cows have sacrifice their lives for the 36 states of this country...eyaa...wht a benevolent sacrifice!
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by TruthinAction: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2019
I wish the lightning will strike all polithiefians? Pls, meat buyers be careful before dead meats will be sold to you. I trust Naija.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by CoinMan: 4:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Don't Bleep with Yoruba fifu

grin grin grin grin grin

Buy or sell bitcoin at CoinNaija. Call Victor on 08077367094. Serious clients only
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Joblako: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
why not when the owners will allow them to enter people's farm land and eat as they like with no apology. If they talk the herdsmen will slaughter them and rape their women and everybody will keep quiet. Yet they are not proscribed.
Nature has taken care of the injustice. NEMESIS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Elimon(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
NGRsenate:

Haq haq haq barricaded?

It’s like you’re new to the fulani herdsmen gist
abeg ask am ooo
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Abcruz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 23, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate....the first place l see witches dey waka confidently in the afternoon

Hear the word of the Sovereign LORD O simple one:

I, yes I, am the one who comforts you. So why are you afraid of mere humans, who wither like the grass and disappear?--Isaiah 51:12

The LORD Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread.--Isaiah 8:13

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by clems88(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
xaggar:

Don't worry; we are trying to raise some money to get you a new head since you find it very difficult to learn that It's the lighting that strikes not thunder.

Lighting does the damage.

Olodo!

I see you must be very stupid for quoting me . is your generation that is olodo.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 9:32am On Sep 24, 2019
2special:
handsomeyitayo, read about peoples comment about ijare on this page...the first time l visited home was in 1986, then 1988 l went there again in 1999.....l don't village witch to track me o....l no want talk about them... l don't want their wahala
really..the reason is as an information scientist I love to know..will they attack you?
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by xaggar(m): 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
clems88:
I see you must be very stupid for quoting me . is your generation that is olodo.

You still find it difficult to understand the difference between "is" and "it's" and the right time to use either.

You need Queen's Premier for beginners in English Language.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.