Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (71554 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by LZAA: 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
GMbuharii:
No wonder nairaland is somehow free of nitrogenous ewedu and acidic gbegiri gas....they yaff all disappeared to mowe Ibafo IDP o...
grin grin

Za pia op pulani izza zha beginning op wisdom por some feofle with Conehead

Lzaa immhotep da'lla zo na,mana..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by pryingeyes(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
Somehow those cows will find their ways to the market trust me. #discountthings.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman though.

I as an Igbo man can't imagine me loosing all my business in one night.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign

You are a Fulani man

I know you in this forum, you are a Fulani defender in this forum

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2019
Citytrend:
Evil met evil.
That's what they call fire for fire.

Thunders are not Ordinary

This is what our government officials should use to take oath of office. I guarantee you in ten years unemployment and poverty will fade out.

5 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by midnighter(f): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
hmm..the cows that kids all over the world are protesting against because of climate change are equal to 10 humans in Nigeria

Why dont they do a toxicology report and if the results come back clear, dry the meat very well and sell

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by KingWarri: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
hisgrace090:
It seems the thunder nairalanders use to predict doing press up in sambisa forest have finally landed for action.

Should we call this "thunder to the rescue"?
grin

Ah tell you..... Dem too call am self

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
rad8:
It's called lighting...not thunder. Thunder is just a sound.

I swear by ALLāh, this may be true. A great lightning happened yesterday night while it was raining. It electrocuted me and my brother despite not holding any gadget inside house. Some people also reported similar experience today. The sound of the thunder ehn, I swear I tot na end time.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by saintneo(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
There is nothing to prove there was thunder strike here. The cows were not roasted, neither were the thunder strike patterns on the body of the cows.

The grass might have been poisoned.

OndoFirstBorn:
No fewer than thirty six (36) cows were reportedly struck to death on Saturday by a mysterious thunderstorm on Oke Owa in Ijare community of Ifedore local government area of Ondo state.

Nigerian Cable News reliably gathered that the cows were struck by thunderstorm in the late hours of Saturday without any of them surviving.

The cows were said to have died for desecrating the mountain where sacrifice is made every year by the town’s monarch.

It was learnt that the herders reported the case to the monarch of the town after the unfortunate incident.

The monarch of the town, the Olujare of Ijare, Oba Adebamigbe is always accompanied by chiefs to carry out the yearly sacrifice.

The mountain is said to be a secluded place for the monarch.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/metro/thunder-strikes-36-cows-to-death-in-ondo/

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by poyet(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Is this the same as "God that answered by thunder?"
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by officialfestus(m): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
A welcomed thunder development

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by chidiogo123(f): 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thunder ke

Check my signature for your USA used laptops at affordable prices.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
No fewer than thirty six (36) cows were reportedly struck to death on Saturday by a mysterious thunderstorm on Oke Owa in Ijare community of Ifedore local government area of Ondo state.

Nigerian Cable News reliably gathered that the cows were struck by thunderstorm in the late hours of Saturday without any of them surviving.

The cows were said to have died for desecrating the mountain where sacrifice is made every year by the town’s monarch.

It was learnt that the herders reported the case to the monarch of the town after the unfortunate incident.

The monarch of the town, the Olujare of Ijare, Oba Adebamigbe is always accompanied by chiefs to carry out the yearly sacrifice.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/metro/thunder-strikes-36-cows-to-death-in-ondo/

Hahahahaaa...
Nigerians thunder is finally answering your calls ooo.
Abeg o..even thunder is not smiling since Buhari fausly won the tribunal. Ok my hand nor dey ooo���

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by bizhop01: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Village people handwork, president buhari must hear this.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2019
I think this is an old news... It was here before
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Smithwilliams826: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
1 cow life is for each state in Nigeria.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by obama30: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

The herder's report the incident to monarch, for the monarch to do what? In fact the herder's have to bring another 100 cows to appease to God of that land or the God go for the herder's life

4 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by thonyman: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
Nigerians and Myths are always 5&6,
This has nothing to do with one sacred land or not,
If you find out, the herdsmen must have been moving around that area for some years now as herdsmen now owns everywhere in Nigeria.(Courtesy of Chief herdsman in Aso rock).
The voltage release by lightning bolt can get up to 100million volts, and charge the atmosphere around where it passes.
They were only unlucky to be along the part of the bolt.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Hausaman(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

This is what our government officials should use to take oath of office. I guarantee you in ten years unemployment and poverty will fade out.

There is more to it than a lighting strike, the plants must have been poisoned by the 8ters. Lastly why do you need Sango god of lighting to fix Nigeria ?. Where were the gods when the European Christians came with Christ to enslaved the Africans to Sugar plantations in USA ?. Was Sango god of lightning sleeping or was on vacation ?.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by KingWarri: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
Kapeter:
There are some places you don't joke with in ondo state sha. Infact almost everywhere. Go to akoko(most especially arigidi and irun), witchcraft. Go to ikale, ayelala. Go to idanre, they will speak it into your life and immediately it's working, ondo/ile-oluji will hit you with ring.

Don't dare Ondo people.

Bro dat na wash.... So wetin Na today yash dey back abegii...

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nwa teacher,, it is thunder that strikes.. lightning is the light that shines before thunder sound fires

Its not one without the other. Actually all four elements are involved -
Water - which triggers the spark
Fire - which strikes with heat energy
Air - that act as conductor for energy
Earth - that grounds and kill it

4 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by ziegurf(m): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
....eran ogufen tiyaa ooo
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Ogalanyachieze: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
He will soon summon the Shrine to Abuja, to ask him why is your Thunder killing our Cows? I can bet my bank atm that in 24hours all the armed forces will be deployed to that area to arrest and deal with any Omoluabi found near there. tea-Nugbuu (bitter tea) will be in Abuja trying to outsmart Osu-buhari over 2023
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Kapeter(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
KingWarri:

Bro dat na wash.... So wetin Na today yash dey back abegii...
ok i hear you. Go arigidi or irun and go do anyhow, you go know wether na today yansh dey back or not. Or go break any ikale/ilaje girl heart and see if your stomach no go swell. Body go tell you.

5 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Jaybnjamin(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Was even busy zooming the pictures to see whether I will sight our very own Mannabbqgrill for the scene. He no dey joke with dead cow meat.

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Wickedfacts: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

I swear by ALLāh, this may be true. A great lightning happened yesterday night while it was raining. It electrocuted me and my brother despite not holding any gadget inside house. Some people also reported similar experience today. The sound of the thunder ehn, I swear I tot na end time.

Install lightning and thunder arrestors outside your house. Don't get killed for something that is less than 50k.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MPESA(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Elton01:
the gods of Ondo are wise...more to come

Na people weh no sabi ijare even There king is strong herbalist ..... I pity them .

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Install lightning and thunder arrestors outside your house. Don't get killed for something that is less than 50k.

Of course we have it installed
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
I hope they won't sell the meat to human beings?
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by opeey(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

I trust my people in ijare.. then no get chill pill for Fulani herdsmen..1million herdsmen no fit withstand them.. this is not the first time of them trespassing on farmland in ijare, they always show them pepper.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by jrusky(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
If those cows belong to fulani it's a welcome news infact the thunder should have wait and let the herdsmen come before it strike so not only cow will suffer the horror alone.

If that cow belong to the town people sorry for the lost but as per Fulani herds I give no bleep.

Mr thunder next time pls gather enough press up energy and wait till the bastards come with their useless cow then strike pls.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Dex4(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2019
That's my village,man....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.