Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (71557 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
Gforce2019:
Ondo witches and wizards , I hail you...

Continue with your usual activities untill those who want to ruga you from your father's land are ruga back to their village...

However I wish we can be redirecting this kind thunder we for dey redirect it to all the governor's houses and aso rock...

Thats what im saying.
Executive/Legislative/Judiciary, start grabbing shrine object and take am swear to oath of office.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by boomssey(f): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2019
unbitchable:

God? Smh!
I think so
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by liverpudian9(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Shangoooo oko oya ahh moh gbe oh suba
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by 2special(m): 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
go do what you won't understand
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
Vic74real:
Hmm.i fear for the town o. Watch out for Fulani revenge..

You mean fulani should watch out for more strikes from deities.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by UrVillagePpl: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
and baba is not around... i just hope he doesnt cancel his trip though tongue...

e remain 1 shaaa

36 states and capital=37 grin grin.

modified: on a serious note, its really a big loss. hard luck

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
Endtime lightning.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2019
This news gives me joy. I will love to see more of this on front page. Like lightening kills 1000cows in daura kind of news

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Legendguy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
Haq haq haq
I must commend that thunder for a job well done. The thunder did what most abled men cannot do.
Pls let's extend this thunder strike to every southern state killing all their cows so that they will realize that the south is a bad market for them.
Also the thunder shud visit the miyeti Allah, Abba kyari and buhari too

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by madridsta007(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman though.

I as an Igbo man can't imagine me loosing all my business in one night.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign

The Ondo State government has to compensate the Fulani man because the Ondo state government are the controller of Thunder.

This foolish suggestion of yours has exposed you as a FAKE "Igbo man". I still don’t know why you BMCs do this. You are clearly from another ethnicity, trying to whip up sentiment claiming you are an Igbo man. No Igbo man writes, "I as an Igbo man". The tiger does not need to prove his tigeritude.

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by lx3as(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Not in Yorubaland. You ever heard of fulani doing reprisal in Yorubaland? They have sense when in West. Its outside West they loose their sanity.

Sultan Bello already warned the Fulanis and others about the Yorùbás centuries ago; Yorùbás have got a very big God that no one can dare.

It may seem as if you are having your way against them but you would surely pay for it. The civil war soldiers at Ore paid for it, Abacha paid for daring, Babangida is still paying his and all these herdmen, anti-yoruba politicians in every region with their supporters and other foreign throuble makers in S/W will surely pay for troubling Eledumare's people.

Only the wise and those that are spiritual will understand!

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman though.

I as an Igbo man can't imagine me loosing all my business in one night.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign

Caveat emptor is not applicable in this instance. Lightening is an act of God hence a landowner is not liable for any unforseen danger on his property. Good try though!
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by oneTIMEman(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
I love this news...but buhari will soon send Operation lafia dole to that state, be prepare guys, he prefer cow than human

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omo see gbese..
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is the first time I'm seeing thunder way sabi road. Next strike na aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Yeah right... Bypass corrupt, thieving leaders, and mow down defenseless cattle. Such amazing gods!!! undecided

Africans!!! Smh.

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by McTobe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2019
Thank you my brother, I hv just been reading comments here and laughing. If thunder or lightning strike those cows they will be roasted or semi-roasted and the grasses around there will even show sign of smoke or fire �
saintneo:
There is nothing to prove there was thunder strike here. The cows were not roasted, neither were the thunder strike patterns on the body of the cows.

The grass might have been poisoned.

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2019
Stupid ťhunder that can't locate that daura man
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Risingblue008(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign.

Just look at what u r saying?to compensate who?in fact,u r a bastard

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by patorial(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign.

It's like you don't always go with your sense?

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by patorial(m): 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
McTobe:
Thank you my brother, I hv just been reading comments here and laughing. If thunder or lightning strike those cows they will be roasted or semi-roasted and the grasses around there will even show sign of smoke or fire �

If you ve seen where lighting killed some people, you would not argue this.
Remember this is not kinda normal striking,as it has to do with a village's holy place.

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by myfan: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
rad8:
It's called lighting...not thunder. Thunder is just a sound.

So which one is thunderstorm? We learn everyday
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Patosajad: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2019
My town people Una Weldon, I can feel your swaga. You finally brought the thunder.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Oneday82: 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
No fewer than thirty six (36) cows were reportedly struck to death on Saturday by a mysterious thunderstorm on Oke Owa in Ijare community of Ifedore local government area of Ondo state.

Nigerian Cable News reliably gathered that the cows were struck by thunderstorm in the late hours of Saturday without any of them surviving.

The cows were said to have died for desecrating the mountain where sacrifice is made every year by the town’s monarch.

It was learnt that the herders reported the case to the monarch of the town after the unfortunate incident.

The monarch of the town, the Olujare of Ijare, Oba Adebamigbe is always accompanied by chiefs to carry out the yearly sacrifice.

The mountain is said to be a secluded place for the monarch.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/metro/thunder-strikes-36-cows-to-death-in-ondo/

God is indeed God. Just imagine, ONLY Lightning. Wonder what will happen if the senior brother to it THUNDER strikes. That 36 cow represent the 36 states the THUNDER is coming for them.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by McTobe(m): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
You see my dear friend everything is relative even that erudition that you call knowledge which is not knowledge is still relative. You have made your point don’t call him ignorant because if we go into ethereal happenings and the working of the forces of the elements that produces the visible effects that you are making efforts to speak grammar you will also be a learner. So teach with humility and don’t call another person ignorant over such trivial matter. Cheers
rad8:

Well, I can assume you aren't science inclined. You probably didn't do science in school. So let me educate you, lightning (which is the spark of light you see) is spark of electricity between the clouds, air and the ground. Lighting is what can kill. Thunder is the sound you hear following a lightning. You hear the sound later because, light travels faster than sound. Hence, you see the lightning before you hear the rumbling of the thunder. In essence, thunder is the sound the the lighting makes.
The time difference between the time you see a lightning and the time you hear the thunder tells you how close the lighting was to you and how much danger you were in. The shorter the time difference, the closer the lighting was to you.

The only way a thunder will kill you is by you having a heart attack because you are astraphobic (fear of lightning and thunder). The sound probably increased your blood pressure, or you OD'ed on your own adrenaline.
Fun fact, lightning doesn't have to be extremely close to you to kill or injure you, lighting can also travel through the ground especially in wet conditions.

Back to your case, a simple Google search would have saved you this lecture and would have helped hide your ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Deepthoughts: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
No fewer than thirty six (36) cows were reportedly struck to death on Saturday by a mysterious thunderstorm on Oke Owa in Ijare community of Ifedore local government area of Ondo state.

Nigerian Cable News reliably gathered that the cows were struck by thunderstorm in the late hours of Saturday without any of them surviving.

The cows were said to have died for desecrating the mountain where sacrifice is made every year by the town’s monarch.

It was learnt that the herders reported the case to the monarch of the town after the unfortunate incident.

The monarch of the town, the Olujare of Ijare, Oba Adebamigbe is always accompanied by chiefs to carry out the yearly sacrifice.

The mountain is said to be a secluded place for the monarch.

https://www.nigeriancablenewsonline.com/metro/thunder-strikes-36-cows-to-death-in-ondo/
Ok ooh,let the herdsmen go on repraisal attack na,shey Dem de form unbeatable n undefeatable,thunder Don fire them!

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by McTobe(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Even at that it will still go through the forces of nature and as such must manifest in their way. If you call that act lightning or thunder or the effect of either of them there will be signs of burns, something close to where electric voltage or current kills a human being. Because the effect of lightening or thunderbolt is like that of electricity
patorial:

If you ve seen where lighting killed some people, you would not argue this.
Remember this is not kinda normal striking,as it has to do with a village's holy place.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by HenryHenry177: 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2019
Small play they don rush go inform ogun
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by rad8(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
myfan:

So which one is thunderstorm? We learn everyday

Thunderstorm, a violent, short-lived weather disturbance that is almost always associated with lightning, thunder, dense clouds, heavy rain or hail, and strong, gusty winds.

Gotten from https://www.britannica.com/science/thunderstorm
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2019
Sango at work grin grin
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by McTobe(m): 11:10pm On Sep 22, 2019
I thought it’s on top of the roof only , I did my roofing without it o, is there any way I can put it anywhere other than the roof?
Wickedfacts:

Install lightning and thunder arrestors outside your house. Don't get killed for something that is less than 50k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic) / Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.