Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) (71552 Views)

Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Ajila Seun Fionna Raped And Stabbed To Death In Ondo(Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by salford1: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2019
This is a strange occurence. The electric current from lightning will usually go into the ground via one path (the shortest) and not like 36 cows (multiple paths) at the same time. Could be the cows were poisoned.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by oladipojesse(m): 11:14pm On Sep 22, 2019
If you no fear anything, abeg fear lightening for Ondo State ooo. You will see very strong lightening and you will not ear thunder.

That's on a lighter mood, but the series of lightening yesterday could do worse than these.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by speak2me2016: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2019
Anti open grazing act 2019 as amended

5 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by akmath: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2019
ENDTIME THUNDER
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 22, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate....the first place l see witches dey waka confidently in the afternoon
are you sure? But please gist me , I thought is only Calabar that witches do fly in the afternoon
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by omohlexy: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2019
The gods are wise

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Rain of bullets coming soon

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by 2special(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2019
handsomeyitayo, read about peoples comment about ijare on this page...the first time l visited home was in 1986, then 1988 l went there again in 1999.....l don't village witch to track me o....l no want talk about them... l don't want their wahala
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
This is good news. Thunder please next time aim for the herdsman-in-chief himself .

I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by TheAk(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2019
on a totally unrelated note are the cows still edible?
because i don't want to hear that the 8k i paid for chisco to take me from abj to ondo has wasted

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by useurkidney3121: 1:21am On Sep 23, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign.

How much were u paid to write this? Sango Olukoso Oko Oya ni o Pooo Danu
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 23, 2019
That's the sacrifice for all the 36 States except Abuja meaning Aso rock needs healings if u know you know make I no talk finish because of Dss
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by frozen70(f): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Let me see who these Fulani's will blame

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:02am On Sep 23, 2019
lx3as:

Sultan Bello already warned the Fulanis and others about the Yorùbás centuries ago; Yorùbás have got a very big God that no one can dare.

It may seem as if you are having your way against them but you would surely pay for it. The civil war soldiers at Ore paid for it, Abacha paid for daring, Babangida is still paying his and all these herdmen, anti-yoruba politicians in every region with their supporters and other foreign throuble makers in S/W will surely pay for troubling Eledumare's people.

Only the wise and those that are spiritual will understand!

Ase Edumare!

2 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by ajl: 2:02am On Sep 23, 2019
madenigga:
I feel the pain of the Fulani herdsman.

To me the Ondo state government has to compensate the Fulani man, they could have either barricaded the area or put up a caveat emptor sign.

Really? Are you not supposed to tread carefully when in someone else domain.

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by MetaPhysical: 2:06am On Sep 23, 2019
salford1:
This is a strange occurence. The electric current from lightning will usually go into the ground via one path (the shortest) and not like 36 cows (multiple paths) at the same time. Could be the cows were poisoned.

Fulani herd through bushes and forest and done so for centuries, by now they ought to know what poisoned leaves are. Has the herdsman told you his cows were poisoned?

What he reported to monarch is they were struck by lightning. So is he confused, cant differentiate between lightning and poison leaves?

7 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by ajl: 2:09am On Sep 23, 2019
TreasureJunky:
Nwa teacher,, it is thunder that strikes.. lightning is the light that shines before thunder sound fires

First. Go online to learn the science of lightening strikes and its potential fatality. It's the electric discharge from lightening that kill. It's the electric discharge that could cause fire. Does that make sense?
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Amudeneogu: 3:05am On Sep 23, 2019
They think gods are human beings who they intimidate anyhow because their man is on top, they have attempted the gods and they have shown them pepper.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by HolyboiAy(m): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2019
2special:
Ijare elewe obi....l fear them o....my home town but l no fit step there....life no get duplicate....the first place l see witches dey waka confidently in the afternoon

That's my station and have been working there for 2 years now, I have not seen any witch. Very peaceful place. The hardmen overstepped their bound. That place is meant for Olujare alone so the thunder did well, you need to see how they spoilt one woman's cassava farm last year. Say good about your motherland. I'm not from Ijare

9 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2019
No wonder my habooooki friend dey frown face up and down
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:27am On Sep 23, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Sango oo, okoya oloju orogbo bina loju bina lenu akatayeriyeri oba koso. Maybe those cows have eat from someone farm, it use to happening in yoruba Land if you thief from someone property and thé owner consult sango, na thunther wahala oo
Very true. It recently happened in emure-ekiti where two young boys stole eggs in a sacred groove. One of them who ate the eggs was killed by thunder but the other one who hasnt eaten the eggs was shaken but spared.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:54am On Sep 23, 2019
The name of the town depicts "Ijare" meaning this is fight in Yoruba language.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Centcanada: 4:23am On Sep 23, 2019
That serve them right. Ever since they came to power, Nigeria never know peace. A child who said his mother will not sleep, he or she will still be awake to kill mosquito. This is just the beginning.

3 Likes

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by ogbesco: 4:26am On Sep 23, 2019
Their own too much sef.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Ykc2(m): 4:31am On Sep 23, 2019
2special:
angry >: ;Dyou mean say bad things dey for Yoruba village too ; ; grin
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by leo2020: 4:57am On Sep 23, 2019
The lightning was a massive one, we felt it heavily in the Road block area of Akure as a spark of light even occurred on my plugs. Rains are winding up and so lightnings are bound to occur.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 23, 2019
rad8:

You are smart. Many Nigerians think thunder is lightning. Too bad. Lightning is the sparks, thunder is the sound. Thunder is a shockwave of the lighting disseminating from the point of lightning as a result rapid compression of air molecules surrounding the lighting.
Thunder cannot fire anyone.

Because na so oyigbo man tell you. So any shrine go do any how. Make you collect collection.
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Princeofasia: 5:28am On Sep 23, 2019
no it has nothig to do with jaxx/ lightening strikes the tallest object arround, that is why u see thunder protector on tall buildings
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2019
decatalyst:
Don't trespass on people's property they will not hear.

Like they are the owner of the whole of Nigeria undecided

Me sha let this serve as an example to all those who don't believe this exists..white man will claim it was a viral infection .they will never accept the obvious

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2019
lx3as:

Sultan Bello already warned the Fulanis and others about the Yorùbás centuries ago; Yorùbás have got a very big God that no one can dare.

It may seem as if you are having your way against them but you would surely pay for it. The civil war soldiers at Ore paid for it, Abacha paid for daring, Babangida is still paying his and all these herdmen, anti-yoruba politicians in every region with their supporters and other foreign throuble makers in S/W will surely pay for troubling Eledumare's people.

Only the wise and those that are spiritual will understand!

What the Yoruba do has nothing to do with God its a pact with the unknown up till date I don't think any one in north has gone as fat the Yoruba in diabolical means ..and they don't wish to either .

These people so believe in traditions no matter their religion they mut still deal in fettishness.How ever ,I give it to them for they can be really strong
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by xaggar(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2019
clems88:
When will this thunder locate aso rick self angry

Don't worry; we are trying to raise some money to get you a new head since you find it very difficult to learn that It's the lighting that strikes not thunder.

Lighting does the damage.

Olodo!
Re: Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) by xaggar(m): 6:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Can it happen in dry seasons? Abi na only rainy season this jazz get power?

For your info, this occurrence was just an unfortunate natural phenomenon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Fulani's Warning Message To Governor Okowa Of Delta State / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.