Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) (29100 Views)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Rebuke: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2019
No, he's not a pastor in RCCG please. He has his own church; Later Rain something something.

Op correct yourself abeg.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Zeinymira(f): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2019
I don't understand why people are talking about 2023 like it's certain they will be alive that day

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by ClitRaider: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2019
haaa!
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by livebyday(m): 11:13am On Sep 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:
And the church members were shouting Amen...

Avoid SW pastors and their churches if you want to live long.

Inciting comment, off topic and derailing thread

Mynd44 Seun lalasticlala OAM4J
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Eberex(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2019
The odd for Bakare to be Nigeria's next president is 58.00
The odd that Buhari will go for the third term is 1.3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by VillageHead: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2019
Mi ti gbo!
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2019
This man has a big mouth. If he had kept quiet It can happen. How?
Replace Osinbajo with Bakare for the offence of approving contracts worth billions of naira to NEMA without following due process.
And when Bakare becomes VP, Buhari dies. He becomes the president

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2019
Odinceblog1:

Tunde Bakare is a Nigerian Prophetic-Apostolic pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) He was the running mate of the Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 Nigerian presidential election.

According to the Video Monitored by Odinceblog, On a Sunday service, Bakare Told his Members that After President Buhari, he is the Next President of Nigeria.

Read His words Below:

“Take it to the Mountain Top, If you have Never Heard it Before, am saying it to you this Morning, In the scheme if things as far as politics of Nigeria is concern, President Muhammadu Buhari is Number 15 and yours Sincerely am Number 16.

I never said it to you before,i make it clear to you today, Nothing Can Change it.

To this Aim was i born, for this purpose i came into the world, that is why if Buhari wanted to Run in 2019, i did not oppose, He is still the Number 15, when He steps out, I will step in.

its assignment, its that of Moses to take Nigeria to River Jordan but they Can’t cross it, He will take Joshua to the Other side and begin to distribute his resources to the People of this Nation.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIwyr9cnHN8

https://odinceblog.com/i-am-the-next-president-of-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare-video/

We should learn to verify things. Do not just be in a haste to post things to direct people to your blog.

Tunde Bakare is not a pastor in the RCCG

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by PassingShot(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2019
NONSENSE!!!!
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by donnie(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2019
[b][/b]
egopersonified:
tunde bakare in rccg? ayam not understanding
dont mind OP angry

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Edyice: 11:22am On Sep 23, 2019
Northerners will not give any other tribes chance to rule again ...

Unless there's separation

Abokis are way to many and voting for any other tribes won't work

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Dozie32(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2019
� � � RCCG again?
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Confused OP. He is not a Pastor in RCCG but GO of LatterRain Assembly.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2019
No mind that drug addict!
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2019
Confused OP. He is not a Pastor in RCCG but GO of LatterRain Assembly.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by engrkaz(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2019
RCCG bawo?
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 23, 2019
Deluded fool
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Angelfrost(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2019
egopersonified:
tunde bakare in rccg? ayam not understanding

I stopped reading from that point...

Too early to poison my brain with dumb lies!!!
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
this is an old video, he says "if Buhari wants to run in 2019, he will still be no 15 and him no 16" so clearly this was at the earliest a 2018 video

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Burger01(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2019
This man don start again smiley
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2019
So what then is Tinubu doing in Abuja?
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by anonimi: 11:39am On Sep 23, 2019
topboss:
Blowing your own trumpet and not the gospel of God.

Fake men of God abound.

U will learn.

No be today.
E don tey wey nyansh dey for back.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by anonimi: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Eberex:
The odd for Bakare to be Nigeria's next president is 58.00
The odd that Buhari will go for the third term is 1.3

Not only for go but also for getting it if/when he goes for it.
So it is in the Fulani Republic of Naijeriya, FRN.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by omlueh(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
Like i said in my earlier post, we are in week 12 for pools betting, and numbers 15&16 are both not banker draws but the two number are very strong pair for this week 12 we are in for pools pundit so say by me Mr Compiler and i have chosen number 15 for all Stakers as a banker draw since Buhari is currently the president and numbers 15, and numbers 16 to fail since Pastor Tunde Bakare is 16 and he is in a dream land. End of Quote.
magoo10:
Buhari is 15 bakare is 16 how na?
Those who play pool should watch the number
This might be a winning message from the man of god
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Ikpongiton: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2019
i saw traces of madness in him,before now.the time has come for the full blown madness before he is butchered
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Ojiofor: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2019
Is time we take Yoruba pastors as serious as Hausa/Fulani Muslims take Yoruba muslims.
Mitcheew.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Mrtaye: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Am Yoruba from the land beneath the rock but I believe that's just wishful thinking by pastor Tunde Bakare,you don't need a soothsayer to know that it's the turn of the Igbo to be president forget one thing one thing.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by ajebuter(f): 11:46am On Sep 23, 2019
Hunku Bakare sef wan chop our National Akara

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 23, 2019
Ode. Him and dt Chris okotie are very fake men of god.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by magoo10(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2019
omlueh:
Like i said in my earlier post, we are in week 12 for pools betting, and numbers 15&16 are both not banker draws but the two number are very strong pair for this week 12 we are in for pools pundit so say by me Mr Compiler and i have chosen number 15 for all Stakers as a banker draw since Buhari is currently the president and numbers 15, and numbers 16 to fail since Pastor Tunde Bakare is 16 and he is in a dream land. End of Quote.
Thanks for the info
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2019
despi64:
If he succeeds Osinbajo as VP, Buhari might kick the bucket for him to be the next president cos i don't see him winning any election

All of you shouting are just making me laugh..

What if Tinubu has told him already that he is presenting him?

Abi una wan dare Jagaban...anybody that guy root for is sure banker.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Festus1010: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2019
He is not from redeem is from latter saint assembly....lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court / El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy — Wife, Hadiza / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.