Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) (29102 Views)

Portable Is A Dirty Boy From Sango - Laide Bakare (video) / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye / ‘igbos Can’t Rule Nigeria, They Were Cursed’ – Pastor Bakare (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Toks2008(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Mrtaye:
Am Yoruba from the land beneath the rock but I believe that's just wishful thinking by pastor Tunde Bakare,you don't need a soothsayer to know that it's the turn of the Igbo to be president forget one thing one thing.

Igbo presidency will never happen until the Igbos get their ads right or by divine providence..

Igbos are bad politicians.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Sunsets: 11:53am On Sep 23, 2019
he said similar things in the past and it failed to happen...remember the death of OBJ prophesy? Lets wait and see...i didnt say he is a false prophet ooo.
Odinceblog1:

Tunde Bakare is a Nigerian Prophetic-Apostolic pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) He was the running mate of the Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 Nigerian presidential election.

According to the Video Monitored by Odinceblog, On a Sunday service, Bakare Told his Members that After President Buhari, he is the Next President of Nigeria.

Read His words Below:

“Take it to the Mountain Top, If you have Never Heard it Before, am saying it to you this Morning, In the scheme if things as far as politics of Nigeria is concern, President Muhammadu Buhari is Number 15 and yours Sincerely am Number 16.

I never said it to you before,i make it clear to you today, Nothing Can Change it.

To this Aim was i born, for this purpose i came into the world, that is why if Buhari wanted to Run in 2019, i did not oppose, He is still the Number 15, when He steps out, I will step in.

its assignment, its that of Moses to take Nigeria to River Jordan but they Can’t cross it, He will take Joshua to the Other side and begin to distribute his resources to the People of this Nation.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIwyr9cnHN8

https://odinceblog.com/i-am-the-next-president-of-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare-video/
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by samyyoung1(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Am sure it took more Dan God to assure him of presidency, he must av consulted his trusted friend, elrufai
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2019
I need to know this man dealer.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Mummymahdi(f): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2019
this man is a joker I swear
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by EthanDynmo: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2019
Igbos are bad politicians.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by addikt(m): 12:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
See this one , where you won put speedy baba
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by desmond2pk: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
Fake prophet
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by KwoiZabo(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
SCAMMERS
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by boban007: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
CHRIS OKOTIE SAID HE WAS ORDAINED BY GOD TO RULE NIGERIA. SO WHAT HAPPENED? HE COMES OUT , EVERY 4 YEARS.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Gideoniteprime4: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
i don`t see anything surprising here
buhari`s victory was bound to happen
lame attention seekers
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Chingilicious: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Why won't all these old men rest and allow the youth to be the leaders of today promised since yesteryears cry
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'm number 17 in lords name.

Amen
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Airoflaw(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
egopersonified:
tunde bakare in rccg? ayam not understanding
i tot na only me see dat
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by 2shure: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2019
I'm not bothered,i'm only waiting on what our curly hair pastor chris okotie has to say.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Congrats Mr bskare in advance
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Mrexcell:

This man has been boasting of becoming the next nigerian president for so many years now yet he keeps failing.

He’s a christain, confessing positivity even In the face of doubt is our thing...even non christains do it often....”omo that job is mine”, “guy I go get that babe”...forget story, “I Dey ride venza this year”...sounds familiar right?? Sometime it doesn’t happen the very we said it..but many time it’s does
I feel he’s operating from a place of prophecy..there was a prophecy some times back that a pstor will rule this nation...when it will be..nobody knows...I believe that was why he agreed to run with buhari..the same reason Osinbajo agreed to run with an Islamist....
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2019
Am going to get a new voter's card because of him....am giving him my vote and am going to encourage my congregations to do the same.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by kjhova(m): 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Odinceblog1:

Read His words Below:

“Take it to the Mountain Top, If you have Never Heard it Before, am saying it to you this Morning, In the scheme if things as far as politics of Nigeria is concern, President Muhammadu Buhari is Number 15 and yours Sincerely am Number 16.

I never said it to you before,i make it clear to you today, Nothing Can Change it.

To this Aim was i born, for this purpose i came into the world, that is why if Buhari wanted to Run in 2019, i did not oppose, He is still the Number 15, when He steps out, I will step in.

its assignment, its that of Moses to take Nigeria to River Jordan but they Can’t cross it, He will take Joshua to the Other side and begin to distribute his resources to the People of this Nation.

https://odinceblog.com/i-am-the-next-president-of-nigeria-pastor-tunde-bakare-video/

Grand delusion!
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by farem: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2019
Odinceblog1:

[b][s]Tunde Bakare is a Nigerian Prophetic-Apostolic pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).[/s] [/b]The He was the running mate of the Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 Nigerian presidential election.

According to the Video Monitored by Odinceblog, On a Sunday service, Bakare Told his Members that After President Buhari, he is the Next President of Nigeria.

Read His words Below:

WATCH VIDEO:

How this poo made it to the front page is a shock.

You mean a brainless op would cut a useless story somewhere without reading it and the so called NL moderator will push it to the front page, hook line and sinker.
Even anyone from Mauritius knows Pastor Bakare IS not of RCCG
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by alizma: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
daroz:
Jesus!
These people know exactly what they are doing, I am sure there was an arrangement somewhere.
Let’s watch and see.
Definitely there is an arrangement. Jagaban pulling a surprise again and I see APC winning again.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
drips8:

Were you also there?
Are you gay?lols.the interview was hilarious
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Truefaith: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

God hides tomorrow from false prophets

It is to help you spot false prophets when their clairvoyance fails

Charismatics are NOT in touch with the true God
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by thundafire: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Our Vice President Academics will be mad at u
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by renewable1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hmmmm

Do you need a 1kva complete solar power system to power your TV, decoder, Dan, sound system and bulbs for 6hours daily?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
The only successor of Buhari that we know is OSINBANJO

No, cos u don't know what osibanjo is going Tru now.... Errand boy had suffered

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Cajal(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
egopersonified:
tunde bakare in rccg? ayam not understanding
..later reign assembly
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
if he becomes Nigeria president, will he still be a pastor,will he still stand on the alter every Sundays
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by nwakaibeya1: 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2019
Having failed to give people,your spiritual blind followers the three keys of Jesus Christ as follows >>peace ,light and unbelievable power is it to deliver dividends of democracy that you will deliver How many of your spiritually blind followers have actually seen who you truly are spiritually if they claim that you are taking them to spiritual Jesus Christ as it where None so why all the noise that you know JesusChrist ??now you are talking about moses etc who are you deceiving only same spiritually ignorant people Why bakare why
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
Buhari wannts to sack Osibanjo because he is unable to carryout the RUGA/livestock transformation plan as planned

Buhari will sack Osibanja thereby reducing Tinubu's power in federal level, then this man will become vs president to carryout the livestock transformation plan, Buhari will promise him presidency if he succeeds.

HE SHOULD NOT TRUST THE FULANI MAN.
Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
topboss:
Blowing your own trumpet and not the gospel of God.

Fake men of God abound.

U will learn.

1 Share

Re: I Am The Next President Of Nigeria – Pastor Tunde Bakare (video) by Chigold101(m): 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
Odinceblog1:

Tunde Bakare is a Nigerian Prophetic-Apostolic pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) He was the running mate of the Nigerian presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari in the 2011 Nigerian presidential election.

Read His words Below:

WATCH VIDEO:

come and edit this your story... Pastor Tunde is the senior pastor of Later Rain Assembly... Not RCCG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos) / Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Presidency Keeps Watch On El-Rufai As Plot To Scuttle APC Convention Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.