Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Men Cheat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Cheat. (256 Views)

Why Do You Men Cheat ? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Cheat. by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2019
Shey i met her fat, her booty looked like a 2018 venza. She was always shaking her big fat bum as she walked. Sometime it looked like a mango that was going to plug off and drop. she dressed sexy even in the early hours of the morning. I never caught her on without a little touch of make up to her face.

She had this beautiful body smell that smelt of strawberries and lemon; it was one that made me always want to bury my face on her shoulders when she sat close to me.

Her dressing was unique. She wore shot gowns, bomb shot, banana tops, and flaunted all her God given assets. Her boobs were majestic, standing erect like a generals statue, all i did was wish i could pledge allegiance to them every single day.

Her cooking was from another world, and her selection of food could make any man salivate.
She called me baby, sweet heart, hunny bunny and other romantic names.

A night with her was a crazy wow. Sex was awesome, we were bedmatic adventurers who tried every single position we could ever think of. From dog style, to a cow girl position, and a horse rider milangua. We were perfect. She moaned so sweetly to my touch. She was hot. She was all i needed to be a happy.

Well she was the lady of my dreams until we both got married. She finally felt she was too fat and needed to loose weight. She went on a six months sliming tea rituals and was now looking like a calabar crayfish.

She suddenly had this love for wrapper every morning and night, walking around the house like an old woman; i hardly even saw anything shake anymore.

She stopped using her perfumes, and at night all i perceived was onions, pepper and stock fish. She was a walking kind of soup. some days she smelt like egusi soup, other days she smelt like okro soup, and tonight she smells like " moi-moi."���

She suddenly stopped her make ups, and also stopped using earrings and artificial ever since she joined this church and became a believer.

Now my once beautiful sexy wife now looks like my house maid, with a hair tie that's always wrapped to her head every single day.

The woman that once drove an erection down my trousers just at the mention of her name, suddenly became an ice water. I cant even remember when last i looked at her twice.

Sex with her is now a challenge, she lies down like a log of wood and waits for me to cum after doing my usual routine. She doesn't moan anymore. In fact she now picks her bible to pray and ask for forgiveness after every sexual encounter.

She recently magically developed hatred for spices and feels its harmful to the body. She now uses two maggi cubes to cook six cups of jellof rice. At the end, her food taste like that of a two year old girl.
My marriage life is a mystery...I never knew why men cheated until now...

I turned to take a closer look at the woman who had just given me three rounds of awesome sex. I was in a hotel room, cuddled to a lady who had a body that smelt like lemonades. A lady whose name i couldn't even remember.
���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Cheat. by otipoju(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2019
Bro, even if she was giving you fantastic sex and smelt like roses...men will still be men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Fight And Still Protect Your Relationship / My Everyday Gloom / Signs Of Compatibility In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.