Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? (2762 Views)

Should I Forgive Her?? / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice / Should I Forgive Her Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by azeez1973(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2019
we have been dating for 4 months now but i really feel scared she might be in love with my friend.why? Because she was always too playful with him.I'm not jealous but i don't feel like trusting her anymore.what do you think?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Wantedmiller: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2019
Don't be scared........ It happens

Maybe it is the only she can stay around....
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by MiVida(m): 7:54am On Sep 23, 2019
azeez1973:
we have been dating for 4 months now but i really feel scared she might be in love with my friend.why? Because she was always too playful with him.I'm not jealous but i don't feel like trusting her anymore.what do you think?
Believe me, every thought you have about your girlfriend over cheating or something related to, is usually true... 80%.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by shege45: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2019
azeez1973:
lol I understand this feeling. I once experienced this during my nysc. Don’t trust her bro

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by cooluzi: 8:04am On Sep 23, 2019
Bro if you really love her cut her off from your friend and warn her seriously,I dont know why we have alot of weak men in this generation .....which kind mumu play be that angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Rickyzagy: 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
And you don't play with other girls.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Jokerman(m): 10:00am On Sep 23, 2019
Tell her you don't like the idea of she playing flitrty flirty with him

Be bold.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2019
wow! Amazing advice here
p.s im just joking.

Anyways op, you didnt bring much evidence tying her to the crime. I have a male bestie, that doesnt mean if i start dating, that im cheating.

Observe first. The way she acts around your friend, is she flirting? Does she want to be around only when he is? Get some proof.

If she is and you love her, sit her down and talk about it. Dont be nice not to hurt her feelings. Be tough and bold. Be direct.

if she is and you dont love her, cut her off, no point being with someone you dont care about and who isnt worth it.

If shes not cheating then get over it. Girls have friends of the opposite sex. To a girl a guy friend, is not going to compete with you. Get jealous, and all that. So the friendship, if platonic, tends to last. You cant keep crying anytime she says hi to a male. Grow some balls, be an alpha. Martinez39 come and miseducate this boy.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by seanwilliam(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2019
the earlier u recognise that u are nt the only one fuccking her the better
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:35am On Sep 23, 2019
Bro, if it smells like shit, it's shit. You probably shouldn't put it in your mouth to confirm.

If your girl can't be your bestie and is very comfortable with another guy, my brother expect anything. No matter what she says,odd of 1.02 still dey cut. Those who know, Know.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Londonboyrep(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2019
Bro, she might really fancy your friend but she may not act on it. If you accuse her then you'd only succeed in making her want him more. Have a playful chat about it with her not accusatory but just say something jokingly along the lines of I'm really happy you get along with my friend etc. Chances her she will straight up tell you what she likes. Once had a GF who liked having my friend around turns out she only liked him cause he was really funny (not in a cute way, agbero funny if you understand what I mean). My point is she might really find your friend entertaining but not attractive. You haven't explained the sort of play though. Hope its not the kind of play of jumping on each other's backs? If its that kind of play then you, my friend, are almost a cuck if not one already.

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by trueking: 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2019
Insecurity here, your friend is probably funny and sweet to be around, up your game, if she doesn't change, dump her.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by azeez1973(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Londonboyrep:
Bro, she might really fancy your friend but she may not act on it. If you accuse her then you'd only succeed in making her want him more. Have a playful chat about it with her not accusatory but just say something jokingly along the lines of I'm really happy you get along with my friend etc. Chances her she will straight up tell you what she likes. Once had a GF who liked having my friend around turns out she only liked him cause he was really funny (not in a cute way, agbero funny if you understand what I mean). My point is she might really find your friend entertaining but not attractive. You haven't explained the sort of play though. Hope its not the kind of play
should i leave her or what?
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by Londonboyrep(m): 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2019
azeez1973:
should i leave her or what?
Bro I asked what kind of play. If its physical play then give her a stern warning if she doesn't desist means she has no regard for you in which case you should leave her. If its merely just liking the guy's presence then ask her nicely. Is your guy the type thats got plenty girls i.e player? Cos women are naturally drawn to guys that have other women as they are intrigued.
Re: Should I Forgive My Girlfriend For This? by slimay(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2019
It happens,Shows your friend is not boring like you and that is the only way she can tell you that. She never start telling you she can't visit unless your friend is around?....will still happen

(1) (Reply)

S3xually Explicit Videos From A Twitter Hangout In Ogun State Sparks Controversy / Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.