Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus (2770 Views)

12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / 19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Linadinna: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Following the rape and murder of a Girl named Uwa in a church in Benin, Nigeria and another rape of an 11 year old Girl in Jigawa, Nigeria by 12 Men rape cases in Nigeria are on the increase and if anything is not done by the Nigerian government it might get out of hand as a Girl traveling on a bus from Abuja to Akure was almost rape by a man sitting close to her.

As shared by a guy named Daniel, he said the Girl is his sister and she was on a bus traveling from Abuja to Akure and the man molested her in an attempt to violate her.

She screamed and the people on the bus said she was overreacting. So she made a video and even at that a soldier on the road she reported to told her to keep quiet or he will detain her because the man spoke to him in hausa.

Watch the video she made below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLPm9p51seU

Source: https://www.updatemegist.com/2020/06/nigerian-girl-shares-video-of-how-man.html?m=1

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi Ishilove Oam4j Missyb3

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Oluromantic: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2020
This one u posted isn't rape. This is bound to happen in any congested vehicle.

I have had erection before cus my arm was resting on a lady's breast in a danfo bus. We were four on d seat, when someone alighted and we remained three, I still didn't shift cus I was enjoying my armrest. If not that I have conscience, I could decide to take it to d next level.

You know how many ladies have stolen phones and money in congested buses before? It's the selfish one you're now talking about. Tell your govt to regulate the number of passengers per vehicle and curtail bribe of the law enforcement agents to allow drivers carry overload

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by abiolert(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2020
This is so serious , haa this man should be immediately arrested for molestation any where he is found!

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by PEPPERified: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Aboki
Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by GeneralPula: 9:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Is it possible to get raped in an open Bus?

What I saw in the video is “Molestation”

Watch as internet will be flooded with fake rape cases. It has happened before.

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Aboki angry, so women shud start carrying fones for video recordings as a proof.. wtf!... watz actually the cause for a lot of sex starved men iz it dat dere are more men in nigeria than women

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Vyzz: 9:55am On Jun 02, 2020
That is molestation Not rape This thing go put people for trouble

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by oluwaseyi0: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
GeneralPula:
Is it possible to get raped in an open Bus?

What I saw in the video is “Molesting”

Watch as internet will be flooded with fake rape cases. It has happened before.

Is it until she get raped and her v.j shreded to pieces? The man is nearly dipping hands in her panties
I can't believe you are defending that man, unless you are like him

A man that can do this is a broad day light with everyone present even after been cautioned will rape the lady to death if they've met in a dark and lonely place

He deserves full punishment given to rapists - you can only argue otherwise if you don't watch the full video

He was even warned earlier by the lady which is a complete sign of disinterest

He's a second-degree rapist, simple and short

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by oluwaseyi0: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:
That is molestation
Not rape
This thing go put people for trouble
Molestation is a form of rape

A man that can do this is a broad day light with everyone present even after been cautioned will rape the lady to death if they've met in a dark and lonely place

He deserves full punishment given to rapists - you can only argue otherwise if you don't watch the full video

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by 1stola: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2020
I don't understand...

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Eve, wherever you are, just look at the world you left behind after your wilful handing over to Satan. The ill societal world hits back at us.

Now, the African society doesn't favour the women. End rape, sexual violence, assault, molestation, abuse, domestic violence......

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by KingAzubuike(f): 10:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Many of these daughters of eve will start claiming rape for any small thing. Be careful of these girls, they are devilish

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by oluwaseyi0: 10:07am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of these daughters of eve will start claiming rape for any small thing. Be careful of these girls, they are devilish

What I saw in the video is rape, if a fellow guy do that to you unless you are homo you will probably beat the hell out of him

He's almost dipping his hand in the lady private part

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by GeneralPula: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Is it until she get raped and her v.j shreded to pieces? The man is nearly dipping hands in her panties
I can't believe you are defending that man, unless you are like him

I’m not defending the man. I just asked a question.. undecided

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Vyzz: 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Molestation is a form of rape

Maybe u are right
But molestation and rape is two different thing.
Am not talking about the punishment or any other thing.

Just clearing the fact that this is this and not that

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by oluwaseyi0: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2020
GeneralPula:

I’m not defending the man. I just asked a question.. undecided

The only reason she is yet to be brutally raped is because of the people around

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by pretydiva(f): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
I think we ladies should start going about with pepper spray for self defence. I need to get one asap

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by oluwaseyi0: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Vyzz:

Maybe u are right
But molestation and rape is two different thing.
Am not talking about the punishment or any other thing.

Just clearing the fact that this is this and not that

Nope

The difference here is simply people been around, that's what saved the lady otherwise the man will have raped her to coma

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by KingAzubuike(f): 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

What I saw in the video is rape, if a fellow guy do that to you unless you are homo you will probably beat the hell out of him

Go and Google the definition of rape you kidlet.

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
pretydiva:
I think we ladies should start going about with pepper spray for self defence. I need to get one asap
also add greed to your list , stop visiting random guys u meet online cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by oluwaseyi0: 10:12am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The reason the man is yet to penetrate her forcefully is because of the people around else sorry will be the lady's name, he may even murder her afterwards so that she won't be able to to report the incidence

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Vyzz: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Nope

The difference here is simply people been around, that's what saved the lady otherwise the man will have raped her to coma

Guy try to understand what I wrote
I am not talking about what happened in the post or anywhere.

I am clearing two fact

This is molestation

What happened to the other girl is rape.

Read it slowly again

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2020
KingAzubuike:

i dae hail oo....e be like say u don 4get my mata.

HINT:go back and check my posts again, u will see where i drop my phone number on 2 different givaway threads and my account number on another 1....during the early days of the lockdown where giveaways is rampard..goodluck

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by ieemmanuel(m): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2020
This Nincompoo. na even family man

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by GeneralPula: 10:50am On Jun 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

The only reason she is yet to be brutally raped is because of the people around

I just don’t understand some men. Honestly..

Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Peppermintflav: 11:22am On Jun 02, 2020
If this man could do this in a public bus, imagine if hes alone with that lady...
The lady sef, she should have confronted the man immediately.
Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by Lightangel64: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

Ok what if it was a lady doing that to a man would you guys call it rape, if NO then this isn't rape
Re: Nigerian Girl Shares Video Of How A Man Tried To Rape Her On A Bus by neyorlmogzy(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Oluromantic:
This one u posted isn't rape. This is bound to happen in any congested vehicle.

I have had erection before cus my arm was resting on a lady's breast in a danfo bus. We were four on d seat, when someone alighted and we remained three, I still didn't shift cus I was enjoying my armrest. If not that I have conscience, I could decide to take it to d next level.

You know how many ladies have stolen phones and money in congested buses before? It's the selfish one you're now talking about. Tell your govt to regulate the number of passengers per vehicle and curtail bribe of the law enforcement agents to allow drivers carry overload
when your hands are on her breasts, did you squeeze them? Looking at what this pig is doing, you will notice that he is rubbing her thighs, probably he must have ejaculated in the process, who knows? This act and any other is despicable. Any man that does that to either my wife, my, my sister, or my female friend will end up in the grave.

Does This Mean She Is Cheating? / Share You Experience Of Being Seducted By You Girlfriend's Friend(s) / Huge Backside Madam Serves Tempting Looks To Teach Kids Causing Shock Everywhere