Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

I’m - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m (989 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m by AbbahAli: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Nothing
Re: I’m by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2019
Just report to the nearest hisbah police station nearest to you. They will provide you with all the assistance, support and care you will ever need Insha Allah.
Re: I’m by AbbahAli: 8:20am On Sep 23, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Just report to the nearest hisbah police station nearest to you. They will provide you with all the assistance, support and care you will ever need Insha Allah.
They will kill me!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2019
AbbahAli:
I’m an 18 year Muslim boy that was raised in a poor family and I survived through having Sex with rich Men in our Society.
I want to stop it but I can’t because its where I get all my financial support even now I want to change phone but I don’t want to go and Continue that thing again.
Are you from india?
Re: I’m by psucc(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2019
Buy a bottle of snipper worth N100 and drink because you are a disgrace to humanity and your life is very worthless.

By this you can avert the calamity that awaits you in the near future.
Re: I’m by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:29am On Sep 23, 2019
AbbahAli:
They will kill me!!!!
Hahaha! I was just kidding. Just stop being a gay, as simple as that.
Re: I’m by konkonbilo(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2019
psucc:
Buy a bottle of snipper worth N100 and drink because you are a disgrace to humanity and your life is very worthless.

By this you can avert the calamity that awaits you in the near future.
You don't have to say that... You should advice him instead.... Let him see the wrong in what he's doing instead of telling to go kill himself.

1 Like

Re: I’m by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2019
If you know the contacts(the location to meet the abusers and their phone numbers) of those who took advantage of you then report to the police headquater in your state.I believe they will help you get justice and assist you in furthering your education.
Note: Only Jesus can heal you of all the pains and trauma those homosexuals have put you through.
Say this prayer below
Lord Jesus come into my life,i believe you died on the cross for my sins ,thank you for saving me and for cleaning my name from the book of death and writing my name in the book of life.I accept you as my lord and saviour ,in Jesus name Amen.
If you have done that even as you are about to go to the police headquaters in your state ,i advise that you prayerfully seek a good church.I will also remember you in my prayers.
Re: I’m by luvyaself95(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2019
God created never nothing Everything he created and what he will continue creating will be Something.
Re: I’m by psucc(m): 9:18am On Sep 23, 2019
konkonbilo:
You don't have to say that... You should advice him instead.... Let him see the wrong in what he's doing instead of telling to go kill himself.
I tried being sarcastic. Knowing that gay is not good for him why seek for advice?
Re: I’m by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2019
AbbahAli:

They will kill me!!!!
Ecclesiastes 7:8 Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Lady That Is Not Attractive To Someone / closed / 5 Important Reason Why You Should Marry Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.