Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly (55671 Views)

Emeka Anyaoku Endorses 'Nigeria Youth Decide' As Dr Odims Leads Delegation / Gov. Elrufai Leads Delegation Of Kaduna Government Officials In China / Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by meccuno: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2019
awgumayor:
Well said. Non igbos should mind their fucking business and igbo loafers who are attacking kanu should bury their heads in shame.
I don't just get these people. someone made a move you insult and denigrate the man with people saying he is scamming and sleeping with prostitutes. i care less about those opinions because they come from individuals who don't mean well. but i would take any Igbo man as an enemy who criticizes and does nothing. They will never know peace.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Bobyro: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2019
Almaiga:
Chai, this man kept decieving his gullible followers. His coward followers will be hailing him now. grin grin grin grin grin
People with your mentality deserve to be in hell where there is no good, are you trying to say you like what's happening in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by ikorodureporta: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2019
oyibos wl grant u freedom jst to weaken Nigeria. nothing to cheer about
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by PapaAdanna: 11:33am On Sep 24, 2019
But the brown roof niccurs from the WASTE will not like such news

However I understand their insecurities.

OHA MA DIKE, IDI TOO MUCH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by engrchykae(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
otuekong1:

IPoB can have office anywhere,what they are asking for is their right,but my anger with them is that they lie too much and their gullible followers believes anything
I challenge yhu to make available the video of Nnamdi KANU participating in UNGA
the same way lai Muhammad says the truth and you always believe him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by engrchykae(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
meccuno:
I noticed that any time Nnamdi Kanu's name pops up,there are certain names that start hurling insults on the man. A people have the right to choose what they want. We are free borns and not slaves to anyone so please shove your dumb advice to your regions and family circles we don't need it. If Kanu messes up we Igbos would deal with him accordingly.
as we kept uwazuruike in his place
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by meccuno: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2019
engrchykae:
as we kept uwazuruike in his place
yes na .....people think this is a joke. It's not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2019
Antoeni:
What do you Expect from a Dubious and Fraudulent Fugitive. mehn this Albino Coward Really has Talents I heard his Dumb Disciples also call him Rabbi and Drink his Urine for Healing.

We wnt to see pictures like this

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Lewandoski20(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2019
If only MNK will agree to be the South Easts Presidential Candidate In 2023...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
blacknp:
What rights? Criminals after killing 3 million people for nothing, running to exile, then coming back to marry Miss Nigeria, another idiot in less than a generation is talking about the road to misfortune?
Mumus the man has a British passport, when wahala blows he will run and leave you Peasants, just like Ojukwu did, kanu was charged with others? Where are they? still incarcerated, I guess they don’t have a foreign Government to lobby for them?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Kennydoc(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
otuekong1:

So yhu believe Nnamdi KANU is participating in UNGA?
nawao the kind juju Nnamdi KANU dey use on his kinsmen odikwa vely powerful

I think you should be more concerned about the juju which Buhari is using on you and his kinsmen that is making you still worship him despite his monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by agborodun: 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
Good luck to him..
Please watch this new one from my sister.
Her instagram handle is @nanyaijeh
Thanks and God bless you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biogB31v32g
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

Yes I know, there are criteria recognized by the International court of justice, for people seeking self determination, and Biafra have those criteria, it's written all over our history how we have been treated and killed and driven from other parts of Nigeria from time to time, continues marginalizing, the civil war, the pogrom attacks in the North, the arewa threats on igbo's killings of harmless ipob demonstrators, etc all these things are criteria's that will qualify us for self determination if our case is presented well to the international court of just, which I know Nnamdi KANU is working towards that, if we can't get it through the court, then there's another way, , befriending other countries and getting them to recognize Biafra so that when we eventually call for succession like ojukwu did in the past those countries that recognize us will be there to assist us fight the war by supplying us with weapons, fighter jets, humanitarian aid, that's the reason Nnamdi KANU was in Israel, Japan, and thats the reason he met the EU countries ojukwu didn't plan it this way ojukwu lost that war cause Biafra lacked the recognition from other countries to support it
So you knew but why were you conjuring up fake stories in your post I quoted or you think nobody knew what and how things happened? You think you can come here and twist history and won't be caught.

As for the rest you conjured again, I give up on your case
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Focusephraim(m): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2019
[Afonjas here will not talk
Or comment
Like for the afonjas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
So you knew but why were you conjuring up fake stories in your post I quoted or you think nobody knew what and how things happened? You think you can come here and twist history and won't be caught.

As for the rest you conjured again, I give up on your case

There is nothing fake in what I posted what's the fake story?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

There is nothing fake in what I posted what's the fake story?
Go read your post again then Google the points you raised to read more about them before coming and saying things you know nothing about and conjuring tales by moonlight for us.

Those points I countered in your post should be your point of emphasis
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
Go read your post again then Google the points you raised to read more about them before coming and saying things you know nothing about and conjuring tales by moonlight for us.

Those points I countered in your post should be your point of emphasis

I know what I posted there, u just can't comprehend, simple
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

I know what I posted there, u just can't comprehend, simple
You knew what you posted by telling us about Bakassi and twisting everything and comparing Biafra to it, you even said Nigeria didn't want to give Bakassi to Cameroon so the ICJ took it from Nigeria and gave it to Cameroon. Where did you read that and who taught you that?
I would've lectured you about when Cameroon started reasserting her sovereignty over Bakassi around the era of Abacha and all that happened before Cameroon had to take Nigeria to the ICJ when OBJ became president, so go and read about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Nowenuse: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
Eldie111:
Good news
The height of nepotism is becoming unbecoming.
Every angle of Nigeria is control by single tribe, so Biafra is the only hope.
I wish middle belt can follow suit

Very soon we would follow suit. What the middlebelt needs now is a vociferous leader to bring us together. I have a group and we will see to that in the nearest future.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by selemempe: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Come on keep quiet.

Nnamdi kanu has failed once before. All he keeps looking for is being persecuted by the Nigerian government thats the only way he can trend
when did he fail? He has infact triumphed in all he has done so far
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
You knew what you posted by telling us about Bakassi and twisting everything and comparing Biafra to it, you even said Nigeria didn't want to give Bakassi to Cameroon so the ICJ took it from Nigeria and gave it to Cameroon. Where did you read that and who taught you that?
I would've lectured you about when Cameroon started reasserting her sovereignty over Bakassi around the era of Abacha and all that happened before Cameroon had to take Nigeria to the ICJ when OBJ became president, so go and read about it

My friend I wasn't born yesterday, I know the story,
I brought up that story cause u afonjas claim UN has no power whatsoever on a sovereign nation like Nigeria, but they collected bakassi from Nigeria go read the full story, I know how the whole of Nigeria where insulting Obasanjo and calling him a fool and coward for giving up on bakassi, constitutionally bakassi is still part of Nigeria they haven't removed bakassi from Nigeria,

These was the reaction of Nigeria
The verdict caused consternation in Nigeria. It aroused vitriolic comments from Nigerian officials and the Nigerian media alike. Chief Richard Akinjide, a former Nigerian Attorney-General and Minister of Justice who had been a leading member of Nigeria's legal team, described the decision as "50% international law and 50% international politics", "blatantly biased and unfair", "a total disaster", and a "complete fraud". The Nigerian newspaper The Guardian went further, declaring that the judgment was "a rape and unforeseen potential international conspiracy against Nigerian territorial integrity and sovereignty" and "part of a Western ploy to foment and perpetuate trouble in Africa". The outcome of the controversy was a de facto Nigerian refusal to withdraw its troops from Bakassi and transfer sovereignty. The Nigerian government did not, however, openly reject the judgment but instead called for an agreement that would provide "peace with honour, with the interest and welfare of our people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

My friend I wasn't born yesterday, I know the story,
I brought up that story cause u afonjas claim UN has no power whatsoever on a sovereign nation like Nigeria, but they collected bakassi from Nigeria go read the full story, I know how the whole of Nigeria where insulting Obasanjo and calling him a fool and coward for giving up on bakassi, constitutionally bakassi is still part of Nigeria they haven't removed bakassi from Nigeria,
You are still on this, did you know Bakassi would've been part of Nigeria today if Nigeria didn't accept to the court invitation and there's nothing the ICJ or any country can do about it and that was why OBJ was insulted for agreeing to going to court when Cameroon had a tighter defense with proofs and that he would've simply ignored and nothing would happen, which of course is true.

Since you claim you knew about the case, tell us how it started
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
You are still on this, did you know Bakassi would've been part of Nigeria today if Nigeria didn't accept to the court invitation and there's nothing the ICJ or any country can do about it and that was why OBJ was insulted for agreeing to going to court when Cameroon had a tighter defense with proofs and that he would've simply ignored and nothing would happen, which of course is true.

Since you claim you knew about the case, tell us how it started

Nigeria Don't have that kind of power over international court of justice

The verdict caused consternation in Nigeria. It aroused vitriolic comments from Nigerian officials and the Nigerian media alike. Chief Richard Akinjide, a former Nigerian Attorney-General and Minister of Justice who had been a leading member of Nigeria's legal team, described the decision as "50% international law and 50% international politics", "blatantly biased and unfair", "a total disaster", and a "complete fraud". The Nigerian newspaper The Guardian went further, declaring that the judgment was "a rape and unforeseen potential international conspiracy against Nigerian territorial integrity and sovereignty" and "part of a Western ploy to foment and perpetuate trouble in Africa". The outcome of the controversy was a de facto Nigerian refusal to withdraw its troops from Bakassi and transfer sovereignty. The Nigerian government did not, however, openly reject the judgment but instead called for an agreement that would provide "peace with honour, with the interest and welfare of our people.

Nigeria had no choice the UN was ready to use force

The ICJ judgement was backed up by the United Nations, whose charter potentially allowed sanctions or even the use of force to enforce the court's ruling.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by NCBMEDIA: 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nigerians abroad : * Is Time to Flip the Scripts * bY Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi

https://www.youtube.com/embed/THd2eIdkCp8

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

Nigeria Don't have that kind of power over international court of justice

Nigeria had no choice the UN was ready to use force

The ICJ judgement was backed up by the United Nations, whose charter potentially allowed sanctions or even the use of force to enforce the court's ruling.
All this your long copy and paste sef, I said give us the history of how everything started before Cameroon decided to go to court
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiSvcKa0unkAhXHAGMBHX4FDsoQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fm.economictimes.com%2Fnews%2Fpolitics-and-nation%2Fkulbhushan-jadhav-what-if-pakistan-refuses-to-follow-international-court-of-justice-order%2Farticleshow%2F58611034.cms&psig=AOvVaw1xgXt-pKf6JoGZGhhhmC0i&ust=1569420797814077
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
All this your long copy and paste sef, I said give us the history of how everything started before Cameroon decided to go to court

That's not my business go read it yourself, my point is bakassi peninsula was taken from Nigeria and even though it was against the Nigerian Constitution , to show you Nigerian Constitution can be broken by international court of justice

, Despite the formal handover of Bakassi by Nigeria to Cameroon in 2006, the territory of Bakassi is still reflected as part of the 774 local governments in Nigeria as embodied in the First Schedule, Part I of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 ,After the Nigerian 2015 General Elections, Nigeria's 8th National Assembly still accommodates the Calabar-South/Akpabuyo/Bakassi Federal Constituency represented by Hon. Essien Ekpeyong Ayi of the People's Democratic Party.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

That's not my business go read it yourself, my point is bakassi peninsula was taken from Nigeria and even though it was against the Nigerian Constitution , to show you Nigerian Constitution can be broken by international court of justice

, Despite the formal handover of Bakassi by Nigeria to Cameroon in 2006, the territory of Bakassi is still reflected as part of the 774 local governments in Nigeria as embodied in the First Schedule, Part I of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999.[17] After the Nigerian 2015 General Elections, Nigeria's 8th National Assembly still accommodates the Calabar-South/Akpabuyo/Bakassi Federal Constituency represented by Hon. Essien Ekpeyong Ayi of the People's Democratic Party.
No need, deleted.

The bolded, that was because Nigeria accepted the invite and honoured it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
No one is arguing that Bakassi is still part of Nigeria de jure but it is not a part of Nigeria de facto.
You claim a place you cannot administer as your territory, even the Cameroonians won't be bothered inasmuch that they administer the place now.
It is still in our law book as part of Nigeria because of politics and can removed if the FG is serious

Good to show you Nigerian Constitution can be broken, that's my simple point from the start,

Those of u claiming Nigerian is a sovereign nation it's Constitution can not be broken even by the UN or international court of justice are just fooling yourselves

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Area4Area: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2019
Mrfeel:

Good to show you Nigerian Constitution can be broken, that's my simple point from the start,

Those of u claiming Nigerian is a sovereign nation it's Constitution can not be broken even by the UN or international court of justice are just fooling yourselves
I sent you a link earlier and I guess you didn't go through it, some countries had disregarded their judgement against them, I said Nigeria accepted the invite and that was why when judgement was passed, it had to comply.

Moreover this isn't a case of secession, it is a case of another country claiming her sovereignty over a lost territory or you can tell how many countries with secessionist agitators that the ICJ had ruled in favour of a dissolution of the country
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Leads Delegation To US For UN General Assembly by Mrfeel: 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2019
Area4Area:
I sent you a link earlier and I guess you didn't go through it, some countries had disregarded their judgement against them, I said Nigeria accepted the invite and that was why when judgement was passed, it had to comply.

Moreover this isn't a case of secession, it is a case of another country claiming her sovereignty over a lost territory or you can tell how many countries with secessionist agitators that the ICJ had ruled in favour of a dissolution of the country

UN has played a part on South Sudan rights for referendum even though it's not in the Sudanist Constitution, referendum is what we are asking for, everyone under biafran map will be given the chance to vote and decide whether we remain Nigerians or have a nation of our own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots / Picture Of The First Generation Of Nigerian Army Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.